The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2022, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pranksterz View Post
Wah so open hahaha. But #2 Coco is so damn pretty that I went twice. Boobs are fake and price is high. Total is around $200(total) for Bj.
Can share contacts?
Old 25-07-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

If someone has #2 coco contact pls share via pm, thanks!
Old 25-07-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8163 / Power: 21
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Check your inbox bro
Old 25-07-2022, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kason View Post
Check your inbox bro
Can share her wc? Thank you!
Old 25-07-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8163 / Power: 21
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Can share her wc? Thank you!
Check your inbox bro.
Old 25-07-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Baggio10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecuteboy View Post
Good luck on #01 , but if you like pre-GILF, go for it.

#04 is a Malaysian influencer who happens to fallen onto hard time and is now working at Jalan Besar. (NOT!)
You may find her IG profile here https://instagram.com/qiiqii_$$$$/
So #4 Debbie photos totally fake? Not even use own photos to PS till minus 10 years off her age?
Old 25-07-2022, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 2
alwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwisyed67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

address censored this time.
these 2 also ps gao gao. need +10years
Old 26-07-2022, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
yes, im refering to her too.
its like too good to be true leh?
Iirc her shop is xx JB nearer to rochor side. If its the same shop i tried to book her but got some fat ugly lady instead who was the receptionist. Its a classic bait and switch tactic. There are 2 or 3 other girls in the shop that are decent looking. Got a feeling this fat bitch like to potong jalan cause she know no one want to book her so steal some customers from her colleagues
Old 26-07-2022, 07:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 688 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Total is around $200(total) for Bj.
$200 for bj is carrot pricing. alot of landmines from wechat in this area.

several ML from beautycastle located in this area are way better with $160 all in.
Old 26-07-2022, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Visited her before. Not worth at all. Massage skill 👎
BJ is more hand than mouth 👎
3-4G roaming too many restrictions 👎

I deleted her wc immediately after I came out. Not a gem, not worth to keep.
Old 26-07-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
Visited her before. Not worth at all. Massage skill 👎
BJ is more hand than mouth 👎
3-4G roaming too many restrictions 👎

I deleted her wc immediately after I came out. Not a gem, not worth to keep.
Fully agree on this. Plus point is her twin peaks and shy shy soft voice and that's it. Just worth 1 try and that's it
Old 26-07-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wah so open hahaha. But #2 Coco is so damn pretty that I went twice. Boobs are fake and price is high. Total is around $200(total) for Bj.
200 just for BJ? I can get 150 for FJ at Yang Yang shop Syed Alwi Road, her shop all girls same all 150 for FJ. For some BJ is 100 only. Looks like I will still stick to Yang Yang shop, they do honest business. Whats more Yangyang is young and pretty looks like fan bingbing, her boobs also quite big and natural around 34C, she does fj n only the services listed here https://isyou-8.com/model/yangyang-2813/, no AR and other dongguan stuff like the other farrer park yangyang. For me thats good enough.
Old 26-07-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I would take the plunge too if I am rich enough. Haha. I settled for HJ only.
Got to agree that she is damn pretty, nice boobs, nice body, nice voice. But I only went once, too expensive for bangla level like me.
Old 26-07-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 8
VodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Got to agree that she is damn pretty, nice boobs, nice body, nice voice. But I only went once, too expensive for bangla level like me.
can zhut zhut anot?
Old 26-07-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 11
chimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
ive visited her before she move to jalan besar, she used to be located at geylang.
as mentioned, she really is pretty, with big fake tits, a very nice body, and a shy quiet voice. very innocent GND feeling.
but she really is pricey which is why i havent visited her as much.
her current location is pretty convenient though, short walk from farrer park mrt and can be accessed from the back alley.

if you have the money to splurge and a demure innocent girl is your type, then i would recommend her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1