The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2005, 06:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
young_ad is Cool - loads of Potential
Why is it so hard to remain friends?

I am new here, just want to share my experience and maybe get some advice from the brothers and sisters out here.

I had this very good friend from secondary school. We used to study together, chill out together and stuff like that.

After O Levels we both went to different schools, (she went to JC and I went to poly), but we still kept in contact and went out regularly.

I wouldn't say I liked her like a girlfriend but there was this attraction.

We often went pubbing together, Kalture at Purvis St. was one of our fav. hangouts.

However, one night about two years ago, we just had a drinking session and I sent her home in a taxi. I think we were both high or drunk or something. She started teasing me in the taxi.

I can't really remember what happened after that but she told me her parents were overseas (she's an only child), and she asked me to stay over at her place.

We both must have been really drunk as I cannot remember what happened except that I woke up naked next to her and there were some stains on her bedsheet.

She woke up a little while after and we both didn't say anything. Maybe it was because we were embarrassed or something.

I left awhile later.

In the weeks that followed, she never replied to my sms, or msn msgs and didn't answer when I called her on the phone. I even emailed her asking what's wrong. But she didn't reply.

One day I got an sms from her and all she said was "sorry abt that nite".

And after that we totally lost touch.

So what I am wondering is,

why is it so hard to remain friends?

I had the impression that we were pretty good friends.

Does sex really spoil the friendship?

What can I do to salvage the friendship, if there even is one left?

Last I heard, she left for Australia to further her studies.

Till this day, she still doesn't reply to my msgs.

I am quite sad to lose her as a friend.

Comments and Advice are welcome.

Thanks.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Why is it so hard to remain friends?

u totally wrecked it bro...maybe can try asking her to be your gf and tell her you've liked her for a long time? that might make her feel more respected as she will feel like at least that nite she didn't make love with some guy who just wants sex but did at least love her...juz my 2 cents worth...good day
Old 01-04-2005, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamara
u totally wrecked it bro...maybe can try asking her to be your gf and tell her you've liked her for a long time? that might make her feel more respected as she will feel like at least that nite she didn't make love with some guy who just wants sex but did at least love her...juz my 2 cents worth...good day

agree on tis point. i guess she's feeling "cheap" tat's y didn't contact u anymore.

tink u should go look for her in person. things will b a lot easier to solve.
Old 01-04-2005, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 20
euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!euphoria777 is one of the Best!

Errrrrr......maybe u are so lousy in bed that she avoid u???
hehehe......just joking hor....
视线人浪中找你
Old 01-04-2005, 11:32 AM
Samster

nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by euphoria777
Errrrrr......maybe u are so lousy in bed that she avoid u???
hehehe......just joking hor....
wah...u damn mean
Old 01-04-2005, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 21
songsong1213 is one of the Best!songsong1213 is one of the Best!songsong1213 is one of the Best!songsong1213 is one of the Best!

Bro,
You like that cannot lah... why must sms or call, why can't you just wait for her at her house one or two days that screwing issues happen
Talk to her face to face.
Old 01-04-2005, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_ad
I am new here, just want to share my experience and maybe get some advice from the brothers and sisters out here.

I had this very good friend from secondary school. We used to study together, chill out together and stuff like that.

After O Levels we both went to different schools, (she went to JC and I went to poly), but we still kept in contact and went out regularly.

I wouldn't say I liked her like a girlfriend but there was this attraction.

We often went pubbing together, Kalture at Purvis St. was one of our fav. hangouts.

Thanks.
Waaaaaaa, I didn't know that in SG they allow JC and poly to go pubbing and drinking, etc, etc. KNN even in LOS they don't allow underage ppl to go in.

Either Singapore must be very liberal or what?

Last edited by thaivisitor; 01-04-2005 at 12:05 PM.
Old 01-04-2005, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
holding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Waaaaaaa, I didn't know that in SG they allow JC and poly to go pubbing and drinking, etc, etc. KNN even in LOS they don't allow underage ppl to go in.
Even got Sec sch gals go pubbing & drinking without checks at some areas...for those with mature looks and reasonably tall...
Old 01-04-2005, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor

Either Singapore must be very liberal or what?
Singapore more liberal than USA leh...there only 21 den can drink but Sg 18 can drink liao...haha
Old 01-04-2005, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 20
LOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLOTR3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the best way is to fly to australia and surprise her...err...if u can find out where she is overthere.

wonder why u didn'y went up to her place when she ignored u.
Old 01-04-2005, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 22
easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!

maybe she has been slapping herself silly condemning why she had to sleep with a loser she deserve better and there are lots of better catch out there.
Old 01-04-2005, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeasy
maybe she has been slapping herself silly condemning why she had to sleep with a loser she deserve better and there are lots of better catch out there.
quite a lot of mean ppl here leh...i think next time i got prob i oso dun dare post liao...haha
Old 01-04-2005, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 22
easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!easyeasy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamara
quite a lot of mean ppl here leh...i think next time i got prob i oso dun dare post liao...haha
er i am telling the truth, she is studing U in Aus, while he only had a diploma and had to get enlisted soon. when she is back the minimum she will have would be a degree and maybe a boyfriend who had a degree as well, if rich lagi better. what would he have? can ORD heng liao maybe he only sign on as regular max. Virginity to a girl is very important, she loss it to someone who she had no intention to spend her life with, that is very bad. it is easy to for you to say that i am mean had any of you spare a though for the girl. if you were the ger you would ask me to slap you

dun give me the excuse you are drunk or high if you know how to undress and had some whoopee, you are more sober than a lot of newbie here
Old 01-04-2005, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyeasy
er i am telling the truth, she is studing U in Aus, while he only had a diploma and had to get enlisted soon. when she is back the minimum she will have would be a degree and maybe a boyfriend who had a degree as well, if rich lagi better. what would he have? can ORD heng liao maybe he only sign on as regular max. Virginity to a girl is very important, she loss it to someone who she had no intention to spend her life with, that is very bad. it is easy to for you to say that i am mean had any of you spare a though for the girl. if you were the ger you would ask me to slap you

dun give me the excuse you are drunk or high if you know how to undress and had some whoopee, you are more sober than a lot of newbie here
threadstarter oso never say his friend is virgin ma...i believe that that night she'll be too drunk to remember anything the next morning anyway so that maybe the initial awkwardness will wear off after a period of time? So what if she gets a bf over there? She's fully entitled to her freedom as she does not have the liability to be attached to you even if you bedded her b4...so if you get to find her one day, whatever the outcome would be you've gotta accept it bro and don't dwell too much into it.
Old 01-04-2005, 01:30 PM
kudos

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

You should be glad that she didn't report it to the police bout it...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1