The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2010, 09:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
lounila is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Blackmailed by a blackman (Cheating Story)

My husband and I have been married 3 years im 24 years old have blonde hair blue eyes 5ft 5 in tall weigh 115lbs and have always been told I was very pretty,my husband is 8 years older than me and is a building contractor.I came from a weathly family and have always lived in an upscale neighborhood.
My sexual experiences has been limited I had had sex with only one other man besides my husband and it was a 1 time thing that my husband dont know about.My husband has done well being a contractor he has built several houses and sold them and has made quite a bit of money at it.My parents also gave us a lot of money when we were married so I dont have to work.
After we had sold several houses we decided to build an apartment complex and rent or sell them, it was definetly the biggest undertaking we had ever done.It was going to take all of our savings plus we had to borrow a lot of money.The complex was to be built inside the city limits which ment that my husband would have to deal with 2 sets of inspectors ,the county and the city.My husband had built several houses outside the city limits but had never built inside the city limits which means he would be working with new inspectors.
The head inspector that was to over see everything was from the city.My husband
had decided it would be a good idea to have him over for dinner one night before the project just to make sure everything went smooth.
On the night he was supposed to come for dinner I had dressed in a red sun dress about mid thigh length,my husband likes the dress and he says I look very pretty in it.When the inspector arrived at our house I was very surprised to sedd he was black,my husband hadnt informed me that he was.My husband introduced him as Ty,he was a big man about 6ft tall around 275lbs 45 to 50 years old and had a dark complexion,he was also very arrogant.He and my husband talked most of the evening about the project.Several times during the evening I caught Ty staring at me which made me very uncomfortable.After Ty left I told my husband about him staring at me but my husband kinda shrugged it off as if it was no big deal.
The day the project was supposed to start my husband left about 7:00 I dones a few things around the house and worked out which I do about 3 days a week.Around 10:00 someone rang the doorbell it caught me by surprise because I was still in my gyn shorts.When I looked out I was surprised to see it was Ty.Thinking he was looking for my husband I opened the door partially and told him my husband was at the job sight.Ty replied that he knew he had already spoken to him but he needed to talk with me for just a moment.

-TBC-
Old 16-07-2010, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 21
clawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to beholdclawhammer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Blackmailed by a blackman (Cheating Story)

Hi TS this looks like a start of a good story, camping here for more
Old 16-07-2010, 09:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Epps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can read from here also

Having google is fun

http://www.freebestsexstories.com/st...a_blackman.htm
Old 16-07-2010, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 18
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

Hope this is not another copy version
Old 16-07-2010, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more here..
Old 16-07-2010, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 15
Elliot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyElliot deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvuass View Post
It is. I continue for him

Ty replied that he knew he had already spoken to him but he needed to talk with me for just a moment...

This surprised me because my husband handles all of this and I told him I didnt know anything about the project.Ty had a strange look on his face when he said well theres something you could do to make things go smoother.Iasked what and he said well if I could come in for just a second I will explain it to you,reluctantly I let him in,but I really didnt want this man in my house.After he got inside I caught him looking at me again.Then I asked what it was and he began by saying,your husband has told me that everything is on the line for this project and there is certain things you could do to make things go smooth.I told him I didnt understand what kind of things and he said certain favors,I asked what kind of favors and with a strange look on his face he said sexual favors
Cathing me off guard with this proposition I told him that I wasnt that kinda person and I could never do anything like that,Ty replied these inspections could get very costly.I said you cant do that you need to leave,Ty replied ok and then he reached in his pocket and handed me his card and said you might need this my number is on there and by the way I wouldnt say anything to your husband about this.
Aftre Ty left I was shaking like a lesf no one had ever propositioned me like that and in my own house at that,the rest of the day my stomach was in knots,the nerve of this man.Reluctantly I decide not to say anything to my husband it would just complicate things more.
The next several days went smooth then one afternoon my husband came home very upset they had failed the foundation inspection and was going to have to redo the whole thing and this was going to cost a lot of money plus the time to do it.I was dumb founded I didnt know what to do even though I knew where it was coming from.

Want to continue more ?
Old 16-07-2010, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvuass View Post
i tot its obvious enuf. cant u read tat the woman in story is caucasian? (blonde + blue eyes) besides, they r talking abt inspectors fm the city and the county (cant be singapore)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1