The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2014, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88;107$$$$3
...ask happyjamesbond... no dates yet.....

I got the message from Pii happy laew. 555 no wonder you mentioned same diet. 5555 see you around. I passed my contact to Pii happy.
Old 08-04-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Chiang Mai Real Estate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
CNX seems to be a good place for retiring na. You also should consider one.
Chiang Mai is at Top 3rd priority/place for me.

Only when little bro getting limp and cannot bonk much liao then can bump to first place.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Pii Happy,

Thanks for the suggestions.. Will see how it goes, most likely will get GPS only when I really move there. Before that will be trial and error driving for me.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chiang Mai Real Estate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Wow you also considering buying a retirement home in Chiang Mai?!
Look see only.... not firm. I still prefer BKK. Can go Pattaya "play golf" anytime.

Quote:
Want to take US$10,000 loan from Thai bank to cheong or buy liao then move over in 2016?
He is back???? A lot of "chiu kong, lan pa song". This SBF.....
Old 08-04-2014, 07:42 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Chiang Mai Real Estate

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Look see only.... not firm. I still prefer BKK. Can go Pattaya "play golf" anytime.
Me too prefer Bangkok.

Play your head lah!

Quote:
He is back???? A lot of "chiu kong, lan pa song". This SBF.....
Yeah watch out for his retirement in 2016!
Old 08-04-2014, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 19
retrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud ofretrosiao has much to be proud of

any good place to watch soccer nearby?

my hotel is at Nimmanheamin road
Old 08-04-2014, 08:28 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Play your head lah!

Nbzzzz this u also know... my small head always very active.
Old 08-04-2014, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
....so 3rd suggestion is to spend these 2 years, 4-6 times trips to drive around, ask around and check around when you are in CM to know better. No point asking too many questions now and also asking in forum where you can trust 100% info??

4th suggestion is to meet some people in person during your trip then you start to ask them in person......i.e. property agent, condo project salesman, and/or some other sg guys living in CM.
Also help to know long hair dictionary, personalised know how.
Old 08-04-2014, 09:00 PM
Samster

yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
... my small head always very active.
Count your blessings, else if can't rise to occassion ...no meaning to life. Maybe become a phra
Old 08-04-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Count your blessings, else if can't rise to occassion ...no meaning to life. Maybe become a phra
Make a trip to CM... meet u n your blackbook....
Old 08-04-2014, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post

Nimman so many Pubs around, the one outside starbuck seem to be always pack with Football fans.......can try HOB (House of Beer) with more angmo there and English speaking people.

After football finish can walk to monkey or warmup to continue watching balls dancing
Old 08-04-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Go to rush bar soi 9. 2 mins walk from monkey. Tomorrow there's rush bar angels there. If you were to stay till songkran, also you can go there, got foam party just like sentosa count down.

You'll see me taking the hose spraying water at the sao sao during night time. Day time I chill at home hide from the hot sun. 5555

The rush bar doesn't belongs to me, but my friend, and got no intention to promote his bar.
Old 08-04-2014, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Even if you happen to be away at Tapae gate area, no. of pubs or beer bars show footy. But trouble is not for late matches. Once I had to "detour" opposite across the moat for 2nd half at Spotlight agg bar. Mamasan gave me a knowing wink, steered the pesky gals away. A guy gotta have his space.

At Amora hotel nearby, there's also a beer garden with big screen to chill.

Last edited by yinyang; 08-04-2014 at 10:36 PM.
Old 08-04-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Make a trip to CM... meet u n your blackbook....
You been trying to do CNX for awhile, if I recall. For sure, it's not Bkk, Patts or Phuket -more laid back.

Lil black book CNX is outdated, needs fresh entries. HM met up 2X over in xmas stretch for pints + makan, knows chapter over laew. Spirit is willing, but not the flesh.

Over in Bkk next week, but handcuffed in Bangkae, across CP river. Fxxking far from anywhere, >20mins ride to nearest Patpong (after hours). Even bar gals not keen on far out place 555
Old 08-04-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Old Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Over in Bkk next week, but handcuffed in Bangkae, across CP river. Fxxking far from anywhere, >20mins ride to nearest Patpong (after hours). Even bar gals not keen on far out place 555
Yah go Thonburi side already damn xiong much less Bangkhae.

You'll find the older Bangkok side is like a different/traditional (original) part of the Thai capital.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1