The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Parklane things

Here just now:

L5: corner oppo elevator...the slim PRC..light on so should be doing one.
Helen#1 (the tanned Helen).shop empty. Next shop looks off also.
Outside lane...2 old women. Eek!
Near toilet side...same 2 fat old viets...eek!

L3. XQ busy, scuba lane...looks closed middle n first, bobo mebbe inside doing.
Joey waitg customer

L2; UPDATE unit closest to exit..Helen2 working. Unit adjacent to nails, the PRC lady from OT L2 right lane last shop on right b4 elevator hallway has moved in, asked me OT 200, settled 150, shagged her legs spread standing mish, doggie, back in bed legs up n over n pounded her til cum, no complaints.
L2 by toilet...same 2 old women

Last edited by Neverlookback; 13-10-2023 at 09:14 PM.
Old 13-10-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
I agree with you. I tried her once and only once. She's very lazy and really not worth the money. I rather just wait and try my luck with XQ or even Tang Li. If you really want, can try Joey..she's not too bad but been a while since i tried her. Another one people should beware of is Bobo, another lazy one. But i agree that with Liza, her attitude turns you off and you wonder if you slapped her around abit will wake her up.
Not sure i get d lazy re bobo.
I go in, get the raincoat, drop my pants, bend her over n shag her til cum, then go...sometimes change poz, sometimes not, but usually go fast hard/slow then repeat...15 or so...she not complainer yet...
Dunno about 'lazy'..
Old 13-10-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eridanuszxz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros have Tang Li's wechat can share?
Old 14-10-2023, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
angmoe is Cool - loads of Potential

Tks for restarting this thread. Admin must be on vacay cos new threads on PL never last this long!

Great reviews. Not tried new girls so maybe need to do soon. 3 review fm me to contribute.

Bobo - Did last week. Not all bros like, but I do. Great body n always consistent. Go in, strip down, she play with me a little as I grab ass and tits. She grab cd and put on with mouth and give solid bj (had bbbj before too, but not this time). Then get her sitting on edge of table legs spread and pound away. Love the view and wonderful pussy, don't care if she had work on it as some bros say. Get her ankles up over my shoulder, grb tight and finish strong. Then chat for a little and I go. I'm a regular, so maybe I get better attitude, dunno.

XQ - Few weeks back now caught her between bookings. She only have 30 mins, which fine wit me, I'm just there for quickies. She goes to leave while I strip down, but tell her to stay and have byo cd, so she strip down with me. Already hard so skip massage and go straight for bj. I lie on bed, she bend over as I finger. Suction so good almost cumming, so tell her stop and climb on (last longer this position). She bounces away for few mins then switch and finish doggie. Great service as always. Standard rates. Hard to nail down though, so tend to go for others.

Dunno name/L2 closest to back entrance - Also quite a few weeks back now. Decent looks and nice body. shaved too, which I like. wanted 200, i laughed and walked out, so end up got full for 130. i'm happy with that. strips down and gives good bj while i stand. then we get on bed for better view in mirror. try few diff bj positions, then take missionary so i can see shaved pussy as I pound. then pull out and cum on stomach when time to release. aside from initial haggle, good enough attitude and nice body. last few times there didn't see her and don't know name or hours, so don't ask.

Gotta try some of the new(ish?) ones. Any bros know what hours the sports bra one work?

Also, which ones have shaved/smooth downstairs? Most don't, so bit picky as I like it.
Old 14-10-2023, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CaptainCloudy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at Parklane today, had Tina , 130 all in.

Enhanced boobs but other than that a well maintained body with nice shape.
Was pretty rushed, about 20 minutes only before she said we had to end.

Would only RTF if price drop further, or at least if she threw in an actual massage.
Old 14-10-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
Cici and the gigantic woman are the ones near the toilet?
Where is Lisa ? L5 escalator up right alley on the left got one slim dua neh one.
That L5 slim dua neh one is desperate for money one, she actually accept biz from Bangala worker before

She got one mole on her face , and has very hairy arms. U look at her elbows u can see got alot of unshaved hair sticking out

Anyways, story is that my towkay friend who is doing contractor work brought his Bangala workers to a certain unit in that building to do some repairs, and happened to pass by that L5 slim dua neh unit and the Bangala worker was smitten with her and told his boss (my towkay friend)

So several days later, my friend returned and paid her to let his Bangala worker fuck her (with condom of course). My friend say he ask almost the whole parklane building ML already, none are willing to accept Bangala biz except this ML

As to why my friend so generous paid for his bangala worker...let's just say that this bangala dude is really a good character lah, got help my friend with alot of stuff whether be it work or personal since working under him 5 years ago
Old 14-10-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 9
kelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by angmoe View Post
Tks for restarting this thread. Admin must be on vacay cos new threads on PL never last this long!
Its only a matter of time b4 it got nuke again
Old 14-10-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angmoe View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvincwj83 View Post
Its only a matter of time b4 it got nuke again
Not juz this PL thread, the recent AMK thread too is here for too long liao, usually it wun last more than 3 pages or 3 days one, mayb all the admins are on leave ba ..
Old 14-10-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
shakshak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinniz View Post
Correct. Looks like overall is not too bad. Firm and busty in all the right places. Skills not too bad as well. Just a shame that she is quite lazy. If she can service longer will be quite bang for buck. Looks like the additional service she offer might be a red flag. Overall I think in parklane there is better options. Might give a miss for rtf. Up you bro
I have not tried all but probably most ladies there. I like Lisa for she can be quite gung-ho compared to others cannot this cannot that… I meant cannot DFK cannot BBBJ… kinda have good chemistry with L2 nearest to the toilets. Would like to try Cici (is it along the scuba shop with 3 masseuses side by side) and Lisa Wang L5 based on the reviews here.
Old 14-10-2023, 09:40 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Wah lau...you guys...threads are here and you guys kept jinxing it...sometimes...i dont understand why you guys dont follow the SAF rules....dont keep bringing it up and keep saying to remind...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 14-10-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Wah lau...you guys...threads are here and you guys kept jinxing it...sometimes...i dont understand why you guys dont follow the SAF rules....dont keep bringing it up and keep saying to remind...
Oops paiseh just trying to save wallet ammo by sharing la… 🫡
Old 14-10-2023, 09:43 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakshak View Post
Oops paiseh just trying to save wallet ammo by sharing la… 🫡
Didnt mean you...i meant others who kept saying deleting and reminding when it has not even happen yet...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 14-10-2023, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
Didnt mean you...i meant others who kept saying deleting and reminding when it has not even happen yet...
Thank you Sir 🙏🏼🫡
Old 15-10-2023, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 13
GearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGearAlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So when Lisa Wang at level5 is working, coco who is ex cosy dream Lisa will not work?

Does coco still have a thread on SGL advertising? Her WeChat no longer responding
Old 15-10-2023, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
That L5 slim dua neh one is desperate for money one, she actually accept biz from Bangala worker before

She got one mole on her face , and has very hairy arms. U look at her elbows u can see got alot of unshaved hair sticking out

Anyways, story is that my towkay friend who is doing contractor work brought his Bangala workers to a certain unit in that building to do some repairs, and happened to pass by that L5 slim dua neh unit and the Bangala worker was smitten with her and told his boss (my towkay friend)

So several days later, my friend returned and paid her to let his Bangala worker fuck her (with condom of course). My friend say he ask almost the whole parklane building ML already, none are willing to accept Bangala biz except this ML

As to why my friend so generous paid for his bangala worker...let's just say that this bangala dude is really a good character lah, got help my friend with alot of stuff whether be it work or personal since working under him 5 years ago

Kudos to yr towkay fren.
But also not quite true abt others.
If by ^bangla^ you mean anyone of south asian origin not only bangladeshi, i can tell u as absolute fact, seen when i was there various sundays .

L3 joey, old woman next to joey, L2 viet helen lightskin, L5 viet tanned Helen and neighbour, all take, and do not have this prejudice. One time i went to shag tanned helen i had to wait, young indian/tamil looking guy came out & i wen in i joked ^good?^ she told me ""like...big cock..nice"" lol

Maybe some of the older PRC have this prejudice but also not all
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1