The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 27-03-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
So now you find twinkle you pay 2 blue notes or just 1 (but no fondling). I assuming 1 blue note seeing you are not into fake boobies.

I stopped going to YY cos she expects 2 blue notes from me.
Quote:
So now you find twinkle you pay 2 blue notes or just 1 (but no fondling). I assuming 1 blue note seeing you are not into fake boobies.

I'm not referring to twinkle eh bro. She never ask me for any amount before. If I think she did well I tip her on my own accord which is usually 1B.

I was referring to my unpleasant experiences at Jx previously when I was still active in yishun. At the start yes.. it was fun and worth it because I think Jx was a fresh new playground for me. But slowly they open mouth to 2B, sometimes even more. But I am no carrot head la.

End of the day, willing seller willing buyer lo. Every spa has good and bad. Play responsibly and you won't be hurt in the pocket. Don't let small head get over your big head can liao.

For now and the upcoming months, I conlanfirm won't be back to yishun liao as it's far from where I work and stay. Twinkle still be my go to for now until I am able to find somewhere new and more excitement then twinkles legendary HDLY.
Old 27-03-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Quote:

Quote:

I'm not referring to twinkle eh bro. She never ask me for any amount before. If I think she did well I tip her on my own accord which is usually 1B.

I was referring to my unpleasant experiences at Jx previously when I was still active in yishun. At the start yes.. it was fun and worth it because I think Jx was a fresh new playground for me. But slowly they open mouth to 2B, sometimes even more. But I am no carrot head la.

End of the day, willing seller willing buyer lo. Every spa has good and bad. Play responsibly and you won't be hurt in the pocket. Don't let small head get over your big head can liao.

For now and the upcoming months, I conlanfirm won't be back to yishun liao as it's far from where I work and stay. Twinkle still be my go to for now until I am able to find somewhere new and more excitement then twinkles legendary HDLY.
Old 27-03-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Apologies .. I don't why the reply was duplicated 7 times also... Faintz. Didn't meant to flood the thread... Sorry to all bros and admins
Old 27-03-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 19
uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post
She is still in Singapore but I think she got married and left the massage scene.
Wa! Seriously! She was my favourite in J*. Well wished her the best in her marriage.
Old 27-03-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

uzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of lightuzumaki_naruto is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

I understand bro. Thank you for clarifying.

Talking about Twinkle making me want to visit her but...too far la.
Old 27-03-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 13
danesama is a splendid one to beholddanesama is a splendid one to beholddanesama is a splendid one to beholddanesama is a splendid one to beholddanesama is a splendid one to beholddanesama is a splendid one to behold

Went to try out the new ML at J* recently.
First impression was she really pretty, quite tall and slim. Had a good view of her ass while walking up the stairs.
Massage was strong, definitely not piano. Not chatty, gives off the ice princess vibe.
Teasing was ok, not the best there but also not jialat la.
Boobs really quite a handful, prob B-C.
Will RTM again soon.
Old 27-03-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:

last time used to be good, I remember that time have some Vietnamese ml, also service very good and never ask for how much how much...just gave me $30 for hj and the next visit still gave me good hj and never say too little..can't remember the name but a small petite sweet lady...
Old 27-03-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by danesama View Post
Went to try out the new ML at J* recently.
First impression was she really pretty, quite tall and slim. Had a good view of her ass while walking up the stairs.
Massage was strong, definitely not piano. Not chatty, gives off the ice princess vibe.
Teasing was ok, not the best there but also not jialat la.
Boobs really quite a handful, prob B-C.
Will RTM again soon.
Walking up the stairs case behind your ML is the highlight of the trip!

I feel disappointed if on occasion I had to climb up by myself as the ML is already up there and busy with another customer.
Old 27-03-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
bigsean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I very seldom comment or leave MR. But off topic from twinkle. back to j*. tried the new ML b***. Very pretty with all smiles. She looked Taiwanese tbh. Went in room and offered me a cup of warm water. Lie down and started the massage. I have to say her smooth conversations and subtle flirting is quite fresh for me. Her massage is surprisingly impressive. On point and with perfect strength. I tend to turn my face to the side during massage. Saw her doing taiji movement to add on strength haha. Very little to none teasing during massage. Maybe some bros here can enlighten her abit.

After flip over, she massaged my chest and tummy and and very smoothly when to my thighs and went straight in under the towel. And she giggled and said: 我是采花大盗 (she flower burglar). I usually take very long for finish my deed. Wow her hj hand technique totally took me off guard. Exploded not long after.

She didn't mentioned anything about $$ or tip. But I gave her 1b. This is a gem in the making. Bros can give her a try.

Last edited by bigsean; 27-03-2023 at 03:09 PM.
Old 28-03-2023, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mumubts13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sliderwkw View Post
went to ribena spa tried one of the Chinese therapist
massage is good
therapist is pretty
How is ribena spa? Are the girls photoshopped or are do they look like their photos?
Old 28-03-2023, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mumubts13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need more info on ribena spa. I saw a malay ML m**n looks so tempting
Old 28-03-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Protonwira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
Swee lah, time to get my prostate ravaged by her long fingers. She’s the only one who can make me cum buckets without even stroking my cock
How do you get that from S*ra? Need to ask her?

Had her 3 times when she was in J* but never experienced such service. Massage was always good n hard though.
Old 28-03-2023, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumubts13 View Post
How is ribena spa? Are the girls photoshopped or are do they look like their photos?
All photoshopped.
Old 28-03-2023, 06:31 AM
Samster

Actually there is one more playground at yishun area.. but over at CP side... Damage is low and service is good in terms of GQ. Bros who wish to try can hmu ya. That's all I can do for the yishun bros... Cos I'm getting out of yishun I think for good, at least for now. Its too convenient for me to book twinkle now and I think she is still my go to. Hope all bros chiong without being chopped anywhere you go. Cheers.
Old 28-03-2023, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protonwira View Post
How do you get that from S*ra? Need to ask her?

Had her 3 times when she was in J* but never experienced such service. Massage was always good n hard though.
You don't have to ask for it bro. All you need is some practice to last longer and she will try to do it just to make you more sensitive and pleasurable.

A pity she went back RTC...but!!! She is back now. Scroll a few pages back and you know where to find her. However wait a few weeks first as fellow bro tried going but found the place under renovation. Should open soon... Keep a look out 👍🏻
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1