The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2024, 08:50 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment.
Old 20-02-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Old 20-02-2024, 11:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 0
Ajizkotek is one of the Best!Ajizkotek is one of the Best!Ajizkotek is one of the Best!

Wanna exchange points?
Old 21-02-2024, 07:50 AM
Samster (A)

Old 22-02-2024, 09:59 AM
Samster (A)

I am JJ Lee whom have ten years of experience in Juagen therapy and I was traditional Chinese medicine trained.

When you feel weak in your sexual activities such as having premature ejaculation, impotence, benign prostatic hyperplasia/uterine prolapse, frequent urination, night urination, testicle swell and pain, infertility couples, etc. Please come and visit me, I can provide a solution. If no results immediately you will have your money back.

I use the combination of Medical Qigong and TCM Physiotherapy JG to provide dedicated customised treatment based on individual’s analysis. If you want to see improvement, must come and try me.

Price: $150/1 hr and $200/1.5Hr for man and woman.
Working hour: 9 am to 7 pm, last booking at 5 pm.

Contact: Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.

Strictly No Sexual Services, purely treatment.
I only serve Chinese-speaking clients. I do not serve customers with heart disease or have just after surgery.
Old 22-02-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster (A)

Old 22-02-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster (A)

Old 22-02-2024, 03:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -78 / Power: 0
wonderblow has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

JUSt visited her for the first time.

SHAre with me her tcm views and thoughts which i just listened but a bit overzealous.

FOr the actual treatment, i have to say immediately after the treatment, i am able to urinate with ease. So i must really praise her for it.

Can strongly consider to go but i heard from her she only have limited slots.
Old 22-02-2024, 06:47 PM
Samster (A)

Old 23-02-2024, 09:25 AM
Samster (A)

Old 23-02-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderblow View Post
JUSt visited her for the first time.

SHAre with me her tcm views and thoughts which i just listened but a bit overzealous.

FOr the actual treatment, i have to say immediately after the treatment, i am able to urinate with ease. So i must really praise her for it.

Can strongly consider to go but i heard from her she only have limited slots.
Thank you Brother for your positive FR. I am trying very hard for every customer to revise their health condition.
Old 23-02-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster (A)

Old 24-02-2024, 09:41 AM
Samster (A)

Old 24-02-2024, 04:47 PM
Samster (A)

Old 25-02-2024, 08:46 AM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1