The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 11-11-2023, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 1
aussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bukit Merah

This morning went to both level 3 and 1 all working, except one older lady available. Can pm the damages for the various ladies? Especially interest in FF now after one of the samster mentioned can have FJ
Old 12-11-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
kopiuncle ga li gong.
my experience t.l leh :
should be y/0SGeL 1.5E + T.
T hor, is fixed and not more because time extended.
I feel they just wanna chop newbies. I tio before last time noob more then 10 yrs back in out 30 mins 250....super lesson learn.
Old 12-11-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 1
trialNerror deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiebeng View Post
This morning went to both level 3 and 1 all working, except one older lady available. Can pm the damages for the various ladies? Especially interest in FF now after one of the samster mentioned can have FJ
It is best that you read thru this thread, and then gather the necessary information. The information are basically scattered, just put in some effort to read them.

If you looking for pricing reference, go to page #101 as a guide. Any others, better PM instead, else this thread might get deleted.
Old 12-11-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11958 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressboy View Post
i went to this f joint last night. its one of the sponsored threads here and it only says 58/hr. i was in the midst of the sensual i knew it lasted quite a significant amt of time so i asked her to to check the time and true enough, 10min left. it wouldn't be enough time for me to be able to shoot so i opted to extend by half hr.

when it came to pay i asked her tally total for me she said 300. her breakdown was that the 150 for extras also subject to additional 50% extension.
Assuming your 1.5hr session was rounded up to 90, that means her FS tip was 210?
Old 12-11-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Generosity is the best policy ..
Old 12-11-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 1
Pressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to beholdPressboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Assuming your 1.5hr session was rounded up to 90, that means her FS tip was 210?
So her exact math was like, normally is 58 +150 = 200 (she rounded down so I just kept quiet). Then extend means 200 + another 100.
Old 12-11-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

aussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaussiebeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by trialNerror View Post
It is best that you read thru this thread, and then gather the necessary information. The information are basically scattered, just put in some effort to read them.

If you looking for pricing reference, go to page #101 as a guide. Any others, better PM instead, else this thread might get deleted.
Can you give me more productive information. If you have just pm can Liao.
Old 13-11-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
For those who had FF before shd know she’s quite a nice lady, knew her for years n had basically everything done before with her at the old staircase there unit n the 2nd level new unit. Just got to be abit patience with her and not immediately jio her sio gan lah… she needs $$$ for her renovations n bro back home so I guess if the price is right n one look normal then shouldn’t be a prob.
Fated! I got to try FeiFei. She says she provide standard only and denied your claims Loh. Probably need to invest time and $$$ to unlock. Her massage skill quite acceptable but keeps distracted by phone. Share how much leh for the max service you get.

Original plan wanted to try Lvl 3 Amy, no slot! Look for L1 Michelle, not free. Skip L1 Vicky, attitude problem!!! L1, YM see liao my 2ic no reaction. Fei Fei is available ho sei liao but bo Kang Tao.
Old 13-11-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressboy View Post
So her exact math was like, normally is 58 +150 = 200 (she rounded down so I just kept quiet). Then extend means 200 + another 100.
Personally I feel they just mark up the price then drop abit to make you feel you got discount. Don't feel is market rate at all. Maybe is bukit merah rate?
Old 13-11-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1394 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiebeng View Post
Fated! I got to try FeiFei. She says she provide standard only and denied your claims Loh. Probably need to invest time and $$$ to unlock. Her massage skill quite acceptable but keeps distracted by phone. Share how much leh for the max service you get.

Original plan wanted to try Lvl 3 Amy, no slot! Look for L1 Michelle, not free. Skip L1 Vicky, attitude problem!!! L1, YM see liao my 2ic no reaction. Fei Fei is available ho sei liao but bo Kang Tao.
Correct me if I'm wrong, this Fei Fei has been there for years liao right, and I remember based on her previous photo, her look quite CMI right, as compared to the current overly PSed photo.
Old 13-11-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 5
kimchi53320 is one of the Best!kimchi53320 is one of the Best!kimchi53320 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Bukit Merah

Yesterday visited my regular ML XL ( all the way since USSC/ Balestier to BMC) who had just moved location to BMC. Btw I not staying near BMC, just happen to be deployed there for work. XL's massage is really good, and of course others la you know. Strongly recommend to bros here.

Also inside the shop there is this ML FF (As per XL, this FF is new to SG) that catches my attention. Quite pretty looking and sweet voice. Gotten her WeChat also.

As XL had some bookings in the afternoon, I tried this ML FF instead. Not a time waster, good looks and great personality. Massage strength is good enough for me. Important is her teasing skills, really superb. Damage wise quite reasonable for me, normal rate for premium service.

Not going to disclose the 2 MLs' contacts in public, interested can pm me.
Old 14-11-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, this Fei Fei has been there for years liao right, and I remember based on her previous photo, her look quite CMI right, as compared to the current overly PSed photo.
All the ML photos need to discount 20-30%. She told me all applied MeiTu enhancement to look nicer. Fei Fei look still ok lah, not CMI type. I did not ask how long she working there but another bro mentioned supporter her long long from staircase to level 2. Service level is acceptable but feel saggy boobs and flabby tummy.

I may want to go try Michelle next round, any bro can share with me. Kamsai
Old 14-11-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchi53320 View Post
Yesterday visited my regular ML XL ( all the way since USSC/ Balestier to BMC) who had just moved location to BMC. Btw I not staying near BMC, just happen to be deployed there for work. XL's massage is really good, and of course others la you know. Strongly recommend to bros here.

Also inside the shop there is this ML FF (As per XL, this FF is new to SG) that catches my attention. Quite pretty looking and sweet voice. Gotten her WeChat also.

As XL had some bookings in the afternoon, I tried this ML FF instead. Not a time waster, good looks and great personality. Massage strength is good enough for me. Important is her teasing skills, really superb. Damage wise quite reasonable for me, normal rate for premium service.

Not going to disclose the 2 MLs' contacts in public, interested can pm me.
Wah nice. Pm the information to me also leh
Old 14-11-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post
fei fei has been around for ages, probably longer than mira..easy going and fun...should be able to break the ice...service must check with her...she is service oriented
Old 14-11-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopishopuncle View Post
think different fei fei leh.
the one with XL just come SG nia.
The one I talking about has tattooes on her hands one. Share with me if u have field report about feifei
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1