The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
shijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Just sharing a true story.
Abt 5 years ago i was residing in Fujian china n was always on dating website 世纪佳缘。 Got to know a divorced milf 35yo staying in Guangdong ZhaoQing.
She is 155 50kg, not bad looking has a small shop selling ladies wear.
After getting her qq, we were chatting very often n started hv liking for each other. So one day i told her i will travel n go visit her.
She was happy of course but thought i was joking due to our distance apart.
I went n bought a train ticket cost abt 200yuan, n when i showed her the ticket, she was overwhelm w joy n we arranged a place to meet.

It was an 16 hrs journey, could not sleep on the train bed thinking abt the coming meeting w the nice milf.
When train reached destination i texted her, followed her instruction took a cab to a particular dim sum restaurant.
Waited 10 mins n she arrived, better looking in person n i notice she hv sizable C boobs.
Greetings n we proceeded to hv early dimsum lunch..n we chatted like friends since we hv been frequently conversing daily online for few weeks.
She asked me what i m going to do next, i said find hotel to put my luggage.

So after awhile found a 100 yuan hotel w twin bed, rested for half an hour n she wanted to show me around the city as it was my first visit there.
ZhaoQing is a small city so after 2 hrs she brought me to see her shop selling ladies wear.
After that we had dinner n went back to hotel.
As we were both tired especially me, we lay on each of our bed to sleep.
Could not sleep w a nice woman just a few feet away.
So i gradually went to sit on her bed told her i can"t sleep.
It was November so chilly weather, she held open the blanket n i went to lay beside her n covered us.
She laid her head on my shoulders n i started kissing her forehead n light kisses on her lips.

Last edited by shijinan; 15-04-2018 at 11:10 PM.
Old 16-04-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet mammaries.
er...memories.
Why you so like dat?
Old 16-04-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

shijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Contd

So we kissed n hug, but i was too tired n we fell asleep, she was in her street clothes.
Next morning she told me to check out hotel n stay at her place. As i hv only a backpack, we took the bus n reached her place.
She lives alone in this nicely decorated 1 bedroom apartment.
We took a shower n both went under the blanket in our pyjamas under the chilly temperature.
We started hugging, kissing n our hands were exploring each others body.
She was not wearing bra n my hand caressed her handful boobs. Her skin was smooth n no stretch marks after giving birth.
Then my hand reach down to her hairy pussy n started rubbing her pussy lips which is already wet n she moaned as she caress my tool to hardness.
It was time for penetration but i hesitated as i forgot to get condoms.
She said its ok as she done vascetomy.
So in went my tool into her wet pussy n she was calling out LaoGong.... LaoGong Ah.....hugging me so tightly. After abt 5mins i could not last long as her pussy was wet n not loose, i released CIP.
We washed up n went to bed again for rest.
So for 1 week, besides meals n shopping , visited 七星岩, went to her shop, we made love twice each day. After the 1st sexxion, the rest hv more variety like bbbj n cowgirl plus missionary.
I left n went back Fujian after a week n we contd to QQ each other.
After few weeks she said miss me n i took train to her place again.
We met for a few more times at her place having great sex but she started to ask for relationship leading to marriage.
So i avoided chatting too much w her n our relationship faded. After a year we chatted n she was working in HongKong.
End.
Old 16-04-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

Chatting with a lady who's 60. Am 40.

Found out she's now only with her 2 grown kids. Thinking should try her out or not.

Just had a gal last week twice my size, she want meet for more sessions... But don't think can take it.
Old 16-04-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Christlord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post
Chatting with a lady who's 60. Am 40.

Found out she's now only with her 2 grown kids. Thinking should try her out or not.

Just had a gal last week twice my size, she want meet for more sessions... But don't think can take it.

Hey bro, that twice your size stays around north east area? I met one as well but didn’t proceed. Just curious bro. But anyway if the lady in 60s is looking good, you can just try! No harm!
Old 16-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christlord View Post
Hey bro, that twice your size stays around north east area? I met one as well but didn’t proceed. Just curious bro. But anyway if the lady in 60s is looking good, you can just try! No harm!
Yah, north east. Where did u neet her bro
Old 16-04-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shijinan View Post
So i avoided chatting too much w her n our relationship faded. After a year we chatted n she was working in HongKong.
End.
Should be in 141 trade

When I was based in hk I thoroughly enjoyed the choice of china milfs in 141 n 181 establishments
Old 17-04-2018, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
Should be in 141 trade

When I was based in hk I thoroughly enjoyed the choice of china milfs in 141 n 181 establishments
She told me working for a relative in HK.
She's just a divorced milf looking for a lifetime partner. Asked me to relocate to her place. Never asked money just once i paid 1k yuan for purchasing goods for her shop business n rest is just food n groceries. Not pro.
Its quite easy to up milfs n they are wild when starved for sex.
I had also good luck in the same site w a 23yo slim n sweet girl, 1.6 tall. She became my gf for 3 years n have high sex drive n always initiating.
We almost got married but her family demands were too high n i also realised she wanted me mainly for sex.
I basically stopped cheonging for 3years cause it was sextisfying for both of us.
Best part is she was not materialistic n simple.
Tough to find such girls nowadays in China.
Old 17-04-2018, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post
Yah, north east. Where did u neet her bro
Wahhh u guys combing all the north east milfs???? Pls post adventures
Old 17-04-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kaisin64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otabun View Post
Any luck bro?
Haha, no leg. I’m quite a failure in flirting so short answer is I always end up paying for sex.
Old 17-04-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovovo View Post
Wahhh u guys combing all the north east milfs???? Pls post adventures
Looks like GILF also lol
Old 17-04-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Bull2021 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep on sharing guys.
Old 17-04-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

For some reasons, the recent nearby women I added in wechat are older and looks really bad.
I really cannot bring myself to fuck them although I have not fuck a new girl for 7 months.

I am missing my business trips to China as the girls are really young and pretty and very easy to sian.
Too bad my trips are always visiting many cities, so I am just at a place for 1 or 2 days.
Usually it needs a little more time to chat up these girls and then meet them.
There had been a few times I dded them in the trip and chatted with them when I am back in the USA, then fuck them only when I went for the next trip.

If only, I have a chance to live in China for an extended period of time.
Am pretty sure I would be living in my wildest dreams!
Old 17-04-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
fragrantcunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue sharing bros.
Old 18-04-2018, 06:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
For some reasons, the recent nearby women I added in wechat are older and looks really bad.
I really cannot bring myself to fuck them although I have not fuck a new girl for 7 months.
Wechat mostly all guys these days in the "people nearby" mode...now waiting eagerly for TS to cum back wif more juicy updates of his sexy encounters

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1