The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2005, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
jonfoong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Indeed, it may sound crazy but I would never have this experience, ever. Recently, I had a visit to a ktv lounge with a couple of friends. The thought of going to such places didnt ever cross my mind and so it was understandable that it was to be a daunting experience for me, especially that it was my first time. However the pre-talk during lunch time had greatly boosted my curiousity and my friend's wonderful experiences with the ladies made it difficult for me to reject his invitation.

So we agreed to meet at night and will take a taxi together to the lounge. Upon reaching the lounge entrance, a few nice looking gals were seemingly waiting for their customers' arrival. Being a regular, my friend was greeted by many people, be it the managers, mummies or even the gals. But, my heart was thumping doubly quick and adrenalin was rapidly building up. I'm not sure of what to expect, really. The manager showed us to our room, and had the drinks ordered. Soon the mummy came in, who intrduced herself spontaneously gave us her namecard. Fixing her eyes at me, she said " Oh what a young man we have here!" I was smiling awkwardly, telling her it's my first visit to a ktv lounge. She grinned and asked " So what type of girl do you have in mind?" Sensing my embarrassment, she promised to get a nice and suitable girl for me. Upon saying this, she went out of the room. At this juncture, my heart literaturely jumped out of my chest.

Moments later, two girls and the mummy stepped into the room. The mummy pointed at the gal (a truly syt, wow) in front of me and asked whether if she's okie for me. Without thinking, I accepted her, while trying to be cool.( so as to cover my nerves) She sat down, put her hands on my thighs and held my hands, and whispered into my ears " Hi, what's your name, sweetheart?"

to be contunued...
Old 24-11-2005, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 23
Meteor77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMeteor77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: In love with a ktv girl

Welcome to the Cheong Experience Everything has it's 1st time. Share with ur virgin trip quick
Old 24-11-2005, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

bro,before u go forward and jump into a river of no-return,do take a look at my Falling in love with KTV Gers thread.just an advice frm a ppl who has been there and got scarred.just feel i need to share this with u.ultimately its ur choice,just dont regret watever ur final decision is.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 24-11-2005, 03:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

The prelude seemed v oldbie method leh, got the "2 B Continued......"
Hiazzz.....another saga?

aw in case me jumping gun, it is alway precarious for a new ace ventura 2 wander into the amazing world of booze, lust n deceit in a dark rm w loud muzik........

Jus keep an open eye n open mind......in other words - b prepared n 2 more open

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Old 24-11-2005, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

just in case u got problem locating the thread,i said it before,the last thing i wan to see if someone following my footstep so i must try to stop u while i can,thats the least i can do.

http://sbfsg.shop/showthr...t=falling+love
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 24-11-2005, 03:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

With all due respect..i have a strong suspicion tat this is just another attempt at "creative writing" by jonfoong.....

Bro shuang_jie_gun...read your experience......dont worry about it..we all humans after all...we all have feelings and emotions......I was in the same situation as you.....if not worst..but i managed to get thru it with the help of my really good bro.....i'm sure our bos/frends will help you thru it...

CHEERS
Old 24-11-2005, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randi_Candi
The prelude seemed v oldbie method leh, got the "2 B Continued......"
Hiazzz.....another saga?
now Harry Potter very the popular in Singapore wat..so got 'to be continued'...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 24-11-2005, 10:14 AM
Samster

Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
now Harry Potter very the popular in Singapore wat..so got 'to be continued'...
7e8e u also cum n kaypoh here?
din know u so kaypoh chee

Old 24-11-2005, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Congrats Bro jonfoong... u just became another statistic !! Abt 1 in 3 cheongster will fall in love with a WL at least once in his life... just treat it as a life-learning experience.

Listen to the advises from the bros here... they got lots to give and I have learnt my lessons well...

HANG TOUGH till then...

Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 24-11-2005, 10:29 AM
Samster

mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randi_Candi
7e8e u also cum n kaypoh here?
din know u so kaypoh chee
i kaypo got huan tio li ah...

i jus help 'Harry Potter' to get more audience..cannot ah...

THIS IS ANFIELD

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 24-11-2005, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonfoong
" Hi, what's your name, sweetheart?"

to be contunued...
siao liao la... chapter 1 only up to greetings nia...
Old 24-11-2005, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
siao liao la... chapter 1 only up to greetings nia...
this is a new gimmick for us to watch out for the next installment...

lidat can earn more ticket money..oopss i mean rep pt...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Old 24-11-2005, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 20
K9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=mahalosux]i kaypo got huan tio li ah...

U and candi.. always Du lai ko Du Ki... an jua le..
Pua Ji bua gam!!!
Old 24-11-2005, 10:39 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=K9696]
Quote:

Pua Ji bua gam!!!

no lah...i just commenting..tat he hv make a good post nia...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Old 24-11-2005, 10:42 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=K9696]
Quote:

Pua Ji bua gam!!!
heh heh........looks like tis round is u dui us until here?
Maha......lets scoot

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1