The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Blueflowerhorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with spouse in the morning before going to work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

Including foreplay, usually 45 minutes to an hour.

My partner initially do not believed the above when I told her.

Now she is shagged after one round. After her intense orgasm, telling me that she is "tired" for the rest of the day.

You need to slowly build up the momentum.

Always think of trying to pleasure your partner before your ejaculation. This will help you to prolong love making session.

It is only sometime when I want a quick release that love making is 15 minutes.

Good advice. I think I must change mindset. Haha
Old 26-08-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 12
NaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikestc View Post
Anyone have sex with your spouse in the morning when before she goes to work?

Realise somethinf that woman dont feel anything after sex just go bath then change to office cloth and go to work as if nothing happen whereas for some of us men after sex we still got feel want 2nd round, 3rd round or still think about it etc etc... very different
That's because the woman didn't get mind blowing orgasm. 🤭 Things would have been different if she did get 1. 😈
Old 29-08-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 22
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtynSensual View Post
That's because the woman didn't get mind blowing orgasm. 🤭 Things would have been different if she did get 1. 😈
The explosive type ?

whole body tense up , shiver uncontrollably then relax and catch her breath .

Old 29-08-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 12
NaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant futureNaughtynSensual has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
The explosive type ?

whole body tense up , shiver uncontrollably then relax and catch her breath .

This bro knows. 😏😏😏
Old 29-08-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 22
Assworshipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbiscuit View Post
Hard to ask wife to have sex in the morning where kids are around. Morning is the busiest time for wife/mom. Shame.. Dick always hard in the morning
yea sadly!
Old 30-08-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbiscuit View Post
Hard to ask wife to have sex in the morning where kids are around. Morning is the busiest time for wife/mom. Shame.. Dick always hard in the morning
Wake up early, still can bro

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 06-09-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Tell my husband that. I don't think it's necessary to discuss rounds two and three as most males can't even complete one. Because I get up early daily for a run, I give my spouse oral sex to wait him up from bad. That round alone has exhausted him, and the day is done. LOL!
feeling so jealous of your husband. No of blowjobs received in 21 yrs of wearing the ring = zero
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 06-09-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1035 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
feeling so jealous of your husband. No of blowjobs received in 21 yrs of wearing the ring = zero
Women can be rather extreme. There are those who super love to bbbj, can literally do whole day, deep throat, CIM, swallow.
Then on the other extreme, think that the cock is so dirty, even super sian to have sex. Super obliged to do it and want it to be completed in 5min.
For the latter, when they find out their men got flings, find whites, super upset and angry, but never realise marriage is a package. They simply assume their men also like them, got zero urge.
Old 07-09-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
fasterquicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sometimes if i wake up earlier than my partner, i will just spread her legs and fingered her until she is wet enough for me to put my dick in.

pump a few minutes but didnt want to cum ... she doesn't like the mess and has to get out of bed. cheap thrill. Pump before heading out
Old 07-09-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasterquicker View Post
sometimes if i wake up earlier than my partner, i will just spread her legs and fingered her until she is wet enough for me to put my dick in.

pump a few minutes but didnt want to cum ... she doesn't like the mess and has to get out of bed. cheap thrill. Pump before heading out
you all got wonderful partner who understands the beauty and joy of sex. I got Geylang. I would trade it any day with you.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 07-09-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sammy1984 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
you all got wonderful partner who understands the beauty and joy of sex. I got Geylang. I would trade it any day with you.
Not all bro.. many bros got partner but Geylang mostly do it better 😉
Old 07-09-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AdamLee12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No, cuz it's easy for my partner to get tired, she will never allow me to do that. But we like to have sex on the weekend morning.
Old 10-09-2023, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 714 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haha! Serious? Then no foreplay? Just ram like this?
Old 11-09-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

We slept naked last night then set alarm one hour earlier this morning. But somehow the excitement made us get up earlier and we had an extended time of foreplay plus ‘the whole package’. Almost left the house late for work. Oh and we had a close shave bcos of the prolonged sexxion, I nearly cummed inside my Mrs !!!!
Old 11-09-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 3
Jysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whenever I wake up earlier than my gf I will try my luck, molest her to test water first. If she’s tired I will usually get a scolding and asked to get lost. During the days where she felt cooperative she will start moaning as I slip my fingers in her pussy 😋 then slip my dick in, end off by giving her a morning facial to start her day
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1