The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2007, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 21
boss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Looking for Lao Chio to massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Sam View Post
The entrance fee is S$40 for 40 minutes for normal room. This include normal massage. HJ is normal at S$50. But this does not include tearing her expensive stocking HOR! Though she don't mind if you compensate her with a replacement.
This is a stupid question,but i'm just curious to know..

What will be the price of her expensive "stocking" ??
Old 21-06-2007, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
slimboyfat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
LAU means OLD in Chinese (Hokkien dialect)
CHIO means sexy or gorgeous in Chinese (Hokkien dialect)
So LAU CHIO means some Beautiful Ladies who have matured beyond 40.
thanks for explaining this part for a non-chinese
Old 22-06-2007, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Quote:
But this does not include tearing her expensive stocking HOR! Though she don't mind if you compensate her with a replacement.
Went for May's services today. A chatterbox and elegant-looking MILF. Upon seeing her for the first time, WHOA! reminded me so much of my ex-fbuddy. Could they have been separated at birth? Anyhow, she shared her life story - divorcee with a teenage kid, left the husband due to his compulsive gambling habits, boss more inclined to hiring new girls in their early 20s, cut off age 25, she's no longer popular and should be in retirement, yadda yadda...

Massage ok, with the right pressure. Decided to go for body massage and juagen and asked if I would like her stocking on or off. Maybe too many bros tear off her stockings in the heat of the moment so she opted to take off herself. Gave a pretty good jua gen and "nipple poke in the eye" service (according to one bro here). Then narrated how she lost her virginity at the age of 19 to a fellow colleague. Tits ok and only allowed fondling of ass and love next (no digging allowed). Mentioned that she has toy boy kang tao and if keen, can seek her contacts. So bros, you hear this news here first. I told her me lao liao and not qualified.

Finally, seems that her biz not great going these days due to intense competition to SYTS. May RTF..depends on mood lah.
Old 23-06-2007, 01:53 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
genhole is Cool - loads of Potential

last time EVE is also a of the Lao Chio. The last time I see her at Casanova about 2 years back. She is tanned and bitchy... ohhh!!!

May tried her few months back. Really love her legs....

Brothers out there any more Lao Chio to recommend
Old 23-06-2007, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
LCKING68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee View Post
Went for May's services today. A chatterbox and elegant-looking MILF. Upon seeing her for the first time, WHOA! reminded me so much of my ex-fbuddy. Could they have been separated at birth? Anyhow, she shared her life story - divorcee with a teenage kid, left the husband due to his compulsive gambling habits, boss more inclined to hiring new girls in their early 20s, cut off age 25, she's no longer popular and should be in retirement, yadda yadda...

Massage ok, with the right pressure. Decided to go for body massage and juagen and asked if I would like her stocking on or off. Maybe too many bros tear off her stockings in the heat of the moment so she opted to take off herself. Gave a pretty good jua gen and "nipple poke in the eye" service (according to one bro here). Then narrated how she lost her virginity at the age of 19 to a fellow colleague. Tits ok and only allowed fondling of ass and love next (no digging allowed). Mentioned that she has toy boy kang tao and if keen, can seek her contacts. So bros, you hear this news here first. I told her me lao liao and not qualified.

Finally, seems that her biz not great going these days due to intense competition to SYTS. May RTF..depends on mood lah.
gotta agree with bro that may is an elegant lauchio....tried her few months back. overall good feeling and she did mentioned about the toyboy kangtao but like bro, told her me also laoliao....wonder if any bro here engage in the toyboy kangtao???
Old 24-06-2007, 12:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
wwiss is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wah, May is so hot?

Brothers, excuse me, what is toyboy kangtao?

Brother Ckee,can you describe more on nipple poke in the eye" service.
Old 24-06-2007, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all
Wink Re: Looking for Lao Chio to massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwiss View Post
Wah, May is so hot?

Brothers, excuse me, what is toyboy kangtao?

Brother Ckee,can you describe more on nipple poke in the eye" service.
May mentioned that she has a fren working in some hotel and often times, female travellers request for local male companions. The going rate is $300 and depending on level of service, the client may hand out more tips if sextisfied.

Just some type of stimulating act to make you "gian" - you want to slurp the tits but she makes it just out of reach. IMO, May is better in physical appearance compared to Linda of Excelsior (some cosmetic surgery gone wrong). Have fun and tell us if you sign up as the toyboy (May doesn't get a cut).
Old 25-06-2007, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!
Wink Re: Looking for Lao Chio to massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee View Post
May mentioned that she has a fren working in some hotel and often times, female travellers request for local male companions. The going rate is $300 and depending on level of service, the client may hand out more tips if sextisfied.

Just some type of stimulating act to make you "gian" - you want to slurp the tits but she makes it just out of reach. IMO, May is better in physical appearance compared to Linda of Excelsior (some cosmetic surgery gone wrong). Have fun and tell us if you sign up as the toyboy (May doesn't get a cut).
Will try May shortly.
Old 26-06-2007, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 18
sidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersidekick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to pay May a visit today after reading all the positive FR.

1st time @ Casanova & was quite impressed with the place. Happy to pay $40.00 there rather than around $30 @ TN without proper bathing facilities.

Anyway requested for May & was allocated Room 5. On my way there, saw quite a few chio SYT & so bros interested in SYT can also go there to take a look.

May came after a while with a cup of chinese tea & like what bros said started chatting away. Bros who prefer a quiet massage take note. Ask me to lay on my back & started massaging with baby lotion. Massage was decent enough but can be better. Then sitting on my back, she asked me what kind of action I am looking for. Understand from bros here that she has some kinky toys & enquired about the choices.

1stly she offered waxing. At first I thought its the normal ear candling that is quite popular & when she said no, my 2nd thought was waxing the hair off my brother. Turn out that she was talking about dripping hot candle wax onto your scrotum. Ouch!! . Understand from her that some bros immediately ejaculate when the hot wax hit the scrotum. Told her I gave that a pass.

2ndly she offered to invade my ass. When I asked how deep, she said as deep as you want. I told her I can do that to her if she's willing, if not I also give it a pass. We both passed.

Finally, i settled on the more conservative 'juah keng'. As we were running late (with all the conversation), she told me turn around & started working on my privates. At first, we paid lots of attention to my balls. Massaging them one way & then another, pulling them, squeezing them, all the while with just the right pressure & strength so that there is no discomfort. After that, she work on my rod which is rock hard now & would ocassionally wandered to my ass to give it a little jiggle. Boy, you can really feel the blood engorged in the penis.

Then she was ready to jerk me off & moved to sit beside me, slightly leaning onto me. She started jerking vigorously & invited me to reach under her clothes to carass her breasts which were soft & tender. She then told me she likes her bum grap hard & told me to go ahead. I reached down & do her bidding & she said "Not like that, reach under my skirt." & who am I to refuse her. As she was wanking my monkey, she narrated how she lost her virginity at 19 to her then boyfriend who tricked her into taking a shower at his house. Accordingly to her, halfway through the shower, he broke into the bath & asked her to put 1 leg on the wall. He buried his face in her bums & licked away. Then he bent her down & broke her hymen. Water was trickling from the shower & blood was dripping down her thighs. She was describing all these what lots of sound effect & teeling me how good it felt at that time & it was quite a turn on that I also obliging cum with her end of the narration.

It was a nice experience & as there was still some time left, she gave me a head massage until the buzzer sounded the end of the session.

Her statistics are as what bros had indicated.

Damage was $40 + $80

RTF - Not at $80 but she did said that she will charge me less the 2nd time around

Thank for reading my long FR.
Old 26-06-2007, 01:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
Mclaren Mclaren

any sexy, slutty, cfm looking lau chios with DD or E cup boobs and above with huge ass ? ugly looking not accepted
Old 27-06-2007, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
vincentlim81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brothers can try pp center third level next to saloon nice lau chio tried there but not enough vit m so did not bother to ask price
Old 28-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
becks2410 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidekick View Post
Went to pay May a visit today after reading all the positive FR.

1st time @ Casanova & was quite impressed with the place. Happy to pay $40.00 there rather than around $30 @ TN without proper bathing facilities.

Anyway requested for May & was allocated Room 5. On my way there, saw quite a few chio SYT & so bros interested in SYT can also go there to take a look.

May came after a while with a cup of chinese tea & like what bros said started chatting away. Bros who prefer a quiet massage take note. Ask me to lay on my back & started massaging with baby lotion. Massage was decent enough but can be better. Then sitting on my back, she asked me what kind of action I am looking for. Understand from bros here that she has some kinky toys & enquired about the choices.

1stly she offered waxing. At first I thought its the normal ear candling that is quite popular & when she said no, my 2nd thought was waxing the hair off my brother. Turn out that she was talking about dripping hot candle wax onto your scrotum. Ouch!! . Understand from her that some bros immediately ejaculate when the hot wax hit the scrotum. Told her I gave that a pass.

2ndly she offered to invade my ass. When I asked how deep, she said as deep as you want. I told her I can do that to her if she's willing, if not I also give it a pass. We both passed.

Finally, i settled on the more conservative 'juah keng'. As we were running late (with all the conversation), she told me turn around & started working on my privates. At first, we paid lots of attention to my balls. Massaging them one way & then another, pulling them, squeezing them, all the while with just the right pressure & strength so that there is no discomfort. After that, she work on my rod which is rock hard now & would ocassionally wandered to my ass to give it a little jiggle. Boy, you can really feel the blood engorged in the penis.

Then she was ready to jerk me off & moved to sit beside me, slightly leaning onto me. She started jerking vigorously & invited me to reach under her clothes to carass her breasts which were soft & tender. She then told me she likes her bum grap hard & told me to go ahead. I reached down & do her bidding & she said "Not like that, reach under my skirt." & who am I to refuse her. As she was wanking my monkey, she narrated how she lost her virginity at 19 to her then boyfriend who tricked her into taking a shower at his house. Accordingly to her, halfway through the shower, he broke into the bath & asked her to put 1 leg on the wall. He buried his face in her bums & licked away. Then he bent her down & broke her hymen. Water was trickling from the shower & blood was dripping down her thighs. She was describing all these what lots of sound effect & teeling me how good it felt at that time & it was quite a turn on that I also obliging cum with her end of the narration.

It was a nice experience & as there was still some time left, she gave me a head massage until the buzzer sounded the end of the session.

Her statistics are as what bros had indicated.

Damage was $40 + $80

RTF - Not at $80 but she did said that she will charge me less the 2nd time around

Thank for reading my long FR.

2nd time?? ha.. she always say tt.. but if you go 2 weeks later.. she would have forgotten you already
Old 28-06-2007, 04:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Uncle_Sam is Cool - loads of Potential

So don't wait for 2 weeks.
Go again the next day.
Or at least within the same week.
Strike when the iron is still hot!
After a few repeated visits, she would have remember you so well that every week she would look forward anxiously to your appearance to satisfy her!
Old 05-10-2007, 11:58 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
beerrox is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Brother becks2410, fantastic report!
May really so good meh?
The story she told you about loosing her viginity is very similar to what I did to my 1st girl friend.
Could she be my that 1st girl friend?
She should be in her late thirties by now.
Any extra charge for the story telling?
Old 05-10-2007, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 17
atomsgame is one of the Best!atomsgame is one of the Best!atomsgame is one of the Best!

Have u try Yan of Leisure? Good hard massage and good hj
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1