The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2007, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!Jchua is one of the Best!
Re: Looking for Lao Chio to massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Bro can provide more info on August of Tanglin HC? Thanks!
Her massage give you the romantic feel and her boobs are soft and tender. Always not rushing and skill perfect. But you have to call to check if she is working b4 u go as she work as and when she like. Lady boss also cant do much as she is the angpai there. Once she is there, she will work non stop.

Lady boss also a lauchio but she doesnt do massage, so can see cannot touch, sigh!

Good luck
Old 01-11-2007, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

bro Jchua, August boobs how big?? i prefer big boobs, what service she offer and what are her charges? thanks
Old 06-11-2007, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
mrvlad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyrabbit28 View Post
Dunno man.. anyway.. have not tried Patricia for a long time... Shing Spa not discreet.... so many car drive past... go in or come out kena spotted by people also dunno.... sigh.. i miss my C cup lady... she gave me her phone number before but i threw away after I left the HC.. cause always told myself that each visit will be my last visit to HC... just cannot retire from it... now retirement age also prolong... make it even harder to retire now....

Went down to Shing Spa today. Was assigned Patricia. This is my FR.

Massage.....wat massage?

Poured powder all over my back and started to give sexy massage. I give her 1/10 for the sexy massage.

Asked me to turn around....my bro not even up...she tried really hard to make it happen...wrapped the towel around my bro and started massaging. Also cannot stand.....normally during sexy massage...my bro is up and about. She asked me weather i want special...i dint feel like actually....but i opted for a handjob (let them earn la).

She was wearing a V-cut and she exposed her breasts. I have to agree that she has nice boobs. Fondled with her tits....very pointed nipples. But can see it's over used.

Anyway, I came and that was it. Bro Uglyrabbit must have been very very lucky. Overall, i give the whole session a 2/10. Back to Kim's Spa for me.

Please note that I am not discouraging anyone from trying Patricia out. She's quite a looker for her age but her service just didnt do it for me. Maybe it'll be good for someone else.

CHEERS!
Old 07-11-2007, 01:32 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 19
uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvlad View Post
Went down to Shing Spa today. Was assigned Patricia. This is my FR.

Massage.....wat massage?

Poured powder all over my back and started to give sexy massage. I give her 1/10 for the sexy massage.

Asked me to turn around....my bro not even up...she tried really hard to make it happen...wrapped the towel around my bro and started massaging. Also cannot stand.....normally during sexy massage...my bro is up and about. She asked me weather i want special...i dint feel like actually....but i opted for a handjob (let them earn la).

She was wearing a V-cut and she exposed her breasts. I have to agree that she has nice boobs. Fondled with her tits....very pointed nipples. But can see it's over used.

Anyway, I came and that was it. Bro Uglyrabbit must have been very very lucky. Overall, i give the whole session a 2/10. Back to Kim's Spa for me.

Please note that I am not discouraging anyone from trying Patricia out. She's quite a looker for her age but her service just didnt do it for me. Maybe it'll be good for someone else.

CHEERS!
I agree her massage is nothing to shout about... but her service is good lei... hmm.. but perhaps whenever I was there, it was I who service her... not the other way round... haha...
Old 07-11-2007, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 21
championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

after reading fr that pat can be laid for $50.went to try her and she refused to relent and ended up paying $90 for fj.however,agreed that she is really milf with a v nice butt.not likely to rtf cos $90+40 entrance for a milf is a bit ex.if $50+40,i will be her regular.
Old 08-11-2007, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Going_mad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by championbee View Post
after reading fr that pat can be laid for $50.went to try her and she refused to relent and ended up paying $90 for fj.however,agreed that she is really milf with a v nice butt.not likely to rtf cos $90+40 entrance for a milf is a bit ex.if $50+40,i will be her regular.

Bro, how is Pat's service, responsive or not, does she know how to make you high unlike some ladies simply go thru the motion with a black face ?

What's your rating on her look department ?

Thanks
Old 09-11-2007, 12:31 PM
Samster

championbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to allchampionbee is a name known to all

i rate her 8/10 for looks.(subjective)
bj:7/10.(deepthroat but short duration)
figure:9/10(for milf standard)nice butt.
having a hard on as i think of her butt.
fJ:6 to 7/10nothing to shout about
if any bros can confirm can get her for $50.
please let me know,will rush down look for her.
else for $100 too many better choices around.
Old 09-11-2007, 12:40 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 19
uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!uglyrabbit28 is one of the Best!

Hi Bros,

I think cannot just ask her upfront for $50 straightaway.... let me tell you my tactic.... i will always opt for HJ first.... then when she strip, i will roam her and stimulate her.... trust me, she will ask you to bonk her... you just tell her you want but just not enough money... but at the same time digging her... if she is high enough... she will defintely give in... but of course, the time to visit her also play a part.... been her first customer defintely will help...
Other reason could be that there are many brothers visting her already... she no longer need to be satisfied making do with just $50. I hope no brothers here will think that i am playing a prank on you again.... but for those people who visited her, i am sure you can vouch that she is one hot horny MILF who is very friendly. All the best Bros!
Old 09-11-2007, 03:33 PM
Samster

noted with thanks,bro
Old 09-11-2007, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
Mclaren Mclaren

any milf in any hc looks like professor thio li ann from nus who received death threats? must have huge boobs too
Old 10-11-2007, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Going_mad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by championbee View Post
i rate her 8/10 for looks.(subjective)
bj:7/10.(deepthroat but short duration)
figure:9/10(for milf standard)nice butt.
having a hard on as i think of her butt.
fJ:6 to 7/10nothing to shout about
if any bros can confirm can get her for $50.
please let me know,will rush down look for her.
else for $100 too many better choices around.

Thanks bro championbee, appreciate your rating on her, thanks.

Very tempted to try her out next few days but not too sure when is the right time to visit a HC when there are not many ppl around.

Don't know when is the best time to visit, afternoon or late night
Old 14-11-2007, 09:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
wwiss is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Brother, no HC girls will do it for S$50 la.
Unless very lao Goh and not nice looking type.
HC girls must pay higher premium to bonk la!
Becos they are higher class and less customers usage ma.
Want cheap BONKS can only go to Gelang Lor 24 and nearby lanes.
Old 14-11-2007, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Babu_singh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Going_mad View Post
Thanks bro championbee, appreciate your rating on her, thanks.

Very tempted to try her out next few days but not too sure when is the right time to visit a HC when there are not many ppl around.

Don't know when is the best time to visit, afternoon or late night

Bro, don't go down.

I tried Patricia before, my honest rating on her is her look at 3.5/10.

The stats here are all overated, don't waste your entrance fee money.

My 1 cent worth.
Old 14-11-2007, 09:03 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babu_singh View Post
Bro, don't go down.

My 1 cent worth.

very true!!! and this bugger bullshit about the 50 eevrywhere he go, i believe he got an axe to grind
Old 16-11-2007, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1242 / Power: 19
jimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud ofjimmycool has much to be proud of

Thank you Bro Babu Singh; I was tempted to try Pat due to the FR, which we now realized is thoroughly over-rated. Thank you for saving us the time and money, and the frustration of not getting what we expect from Pat.
Happy Chionging Bro Babu Singh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babu_singh View Post
Bro, don't go down.

My 1 cent worth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1