The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2023, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future
Re: Are you adventurous or habitual?

Most of us young time will have the adventurous spirit cos we r new to the scene. Was attached to a ml from bugis ina spa, she change a few spas within a year. 4 iirc, until she went to tampines round market her attitude totally change.

Few weeks later found out from another bro who follow her as well, that she became a co-owner. That when I stop. She also nvr text me n the other bro to ask us to come back. When I saw her, she don't even bother to do basic makeup. The face look really old

2nd ml also the same. Change places 3 times. She nows open her own shop. Used to give me piority as I seem to be a potential new regular.
Now she just cancel my booking w/o any reason.

Is good to resume exploration but scare kena lousy ones.
Old 24-07-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2066 / Power: 14
theDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond reputetheDarkness has a reputation beyond repute

These days I'm more habitual.
The chances of encountering a joint with MLs quoting $100 for a hand crank with roaming is too high. A couple of such encounters have alrdy put me off venturing to uncharted territories.
Old 24-07-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

In the 2000s when HCs have a good selection of MLs, it was adventurous for me though after a while, I’ll stick to any Ang Pais depending on who’s available.

These days good quality ones are quite rare plus I cheong much less due to age, so it’s habitual.
Old 24-07-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5121 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterhours99 View Post
Hey bros, just wondering, are you all an adventurer that loves to try new places/ML or do you have a fixed ML that you routinely visit? It's one of those days where I am 50/50, wondering if I should stick to a safe and known place of standard or explore . Let me know what you all think.
Bro, first, thank you for starting this very useful thread.

Secondly, wondering how senior bros overcome their personal feelings as last Saturady 22-7-23, I really felt very hurt when I went to a yg ML who just arrived abt a few weeks ago & was highly praised & recco by a very senior bro.

Entrance $50 for a lousy massage 60mins & promised full svc $100. During initial massage no touching. After 10mins, she start to initiate full svc but when she stroked my didi & accidentally released .. she stopped immediately & even don't allow full svc... After bathe, she just dress, sit there & ignore me as I paid her full $150 w-out even enjoying full svc ...!!

Still feeling sore tt I should go back to old MLs for habitual visit rather than be adventurous. So habitual is still best from experience as adventurous hurts very deeply.

Just to let go my very stressed tense up anger on myself ... haha!!
Old 24-07-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Samsonyoui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am adventurer but have to be careful bro.
Old 24-07-2023, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 10
Zxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to beholdZxpd is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
wow reverse KCing, that's interesting
Interesting when the lady is older than you. Then they treat it like a little brother. Both times were like that.

Now I older Liao won’t happen le ahha
Old 24-07-2023, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4623 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendude82 View Post
Depends on chemistry. Got chemistry, can habitual even if her "skills" are not the best.

Also dun habitual until she thinks you wanna marry her lah
Senior bro, TQ for this post allowing me to up yr points for Xchange.
Old 24-07-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
If your regular ML changed joint, if you can't find another ML like her, will you go to that joint to visit her regularly?

Finding a replacement and building the chemistry again is quite costly and time consuming.
i will. i used to have 2 regulars at the start of my cheonging era. Katie (Hara) and Alicia (the West Coast joint).

Alicia i have followed her from west coast to JB (i really went stuck in jam 1hr to and another hr fro to support her) and when she's back to jln sultan area before she was attached and came up the shore.

Katie, she rtc for a year and a two and when she's back in b batok area again, i became her regular again.

i would say having ML that knows your SOP is very impt. Katie doesn't compromise the massage standard and know when and how to budget time for GQ bcos she know how much time i need. Same for Alicia, she knows what suction i like so usually i will be v happy ending after that. Both know when to start lifting up the top for me to auto roam etc. They rem my preferences.

There are MLs who will change standard once they become too close to u and become too ang pai. But there are also MLs who will cherish and treasure real regulars. Need trial and error. When u find these, u better hold tight. lol.

Also, the frequency to visit them is an art between letting them know u are alone and desperate or just visiting them for an occasional/casual release.

P/S: no need to ask me for ctc. unless im totally wrong, Old birds know these 2 have long retired back to cave liao.
Old 24-07-2023, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
There are MLs who will change standard once they become too close to u and become too ang pai. But there are also MLs who will cherish and treasure real regulars. Need trial and error. When u find these, u better hold tight. lol.

Also, the frequency to visit them is an art between letting them know u are alone and desperate or just visiting them for an occasional/casual release.

P/S: no need to ask me for ctc. unless im totally wrong, Old birds know these 2 have long retired back to cave liao.
Wow, I guess I'll keep holding on to this one for awhile. I may not be able to visit her as often, but I hope keeping in contact and visit her every now and then will be good enough + the private meet ups.

I don't need ask or share contact for MLs, I think they treat customers differently.
Old 24-07-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
francomade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Are you adventurous or habitual?

I have been rotating between 4-6 MLs. Never stick to 1-2 as the chances of you getting too attached will be high and develop feelings thereafter.

Recently also tried going in JB. Oh man the choices are plenty and it's cheaper as well😊
Old 25-07-2023, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 2
afterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
Can you elaborate on this? hahaha
Old 25-07-2023, 02:25 AM
Samster

afterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterafterhours99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
Most of us young time will have the adventurous spirit cos we r new to the scene. Was attached to a ml from bugis ina spa, she change a few spas within a year. 4 iirc, until she went to tampines round market her attitude totally change.

Few weeks later found out from another bro who follow her as well, that she became a co-owner. That when I stop. She also nvr text me n the other bro to ask us to come back. When I saw her, she don't even bother to do basic makeup. The face look really old

2nd ml also the same. Change places 3 times. She nows open her own shop. Used to give me piority as I seem to be a potential new regular.
Now she just cancel my booking w/o any reason.

Is good to resume exploration but scare kena lousy ones.
They can open their shop means they PR liao ah?
Old 25-07-2023, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsonyoui View Post
I am adventurer but have to be careful bro.
careful of landmines?
Old 25-07-2023, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Bro, first, thank you for starting this very useful thread.

Secondly, wondering how senior bros overcome their personal feelings as last Saturady 22-7-23, I really felt very hurt when I went to a yg ML who just arrived abt a few weeks ago & was highly praised & recco by a very senior bro.

Entrance $50 for a lousy massage 60mins & promised full svc $100. During initial massage no touching. After 10mins, she start to initiate full svc but when she stroked my didi & accidentally released .. she stopped immediately & even don't allow full svc... After bathe, she just dress, sit there & ignore me as I paid her full $150 w-out even enjoying full svc ...!!

Still feeling sore tt I should go back to old MLs for habitual visit rather than be adventurous. So habitual is still best from experience as adventurous hurts very deeply.

Just to let go my very stressed tense up anger on myself ... haha!!
Good to see you around, just wanted to have a chat with fellow bros so started this thread haha. Sorry that happened to you bro, really rare to find ML with good svc these days. Most don't even care and provide shitty svc, very transactional. Don't know the importance of customer relations
Old 25-07-2023, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5121 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good to see you around, just wanted to have a chat with fellow bros so started this thread haha. Sorry that happened to you bro, really rare to find ML with good svc these days. Most don't even care and provide shitty svc, very transactional. Don't know the importance of customer relations
First, TQ for replying ... Now, after 2 days ... I still fuming mad ... should hv paid $50 ent & $50 for the sucessful HJ = total $100 instead of $150 overall.

After her bathe, she just dressup & sit there waiting for me to pay her ... not even a word of thanks..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1