The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-11-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
alleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to beholdalleniate is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

a while back i met one indon DH. really shiok.. slim and big boobs. met once and went to watch movie during weekday afternoon. Lets just say I can't even remember the show. She sucked me real good. till now I still rememeber she say "I want to drink all your juice""..
Old 02-11-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 7
limpeh18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
I agree her...just park between...why so scared?
When you say ^got people^ (sic), do you really mean hordes of people or just cars...

U can park..wait no human next only vehicle n shag her...IMHO safer than stairway

When I park, got people walking past almost every other minute. I feel stairs better due to we can hear doors opening or closing and we can just freeze or finish it.
Just my 2cents ba… some people are more Daring.. I’m not… if do at night perhaps easier cause unable to see… anyways yea I have the contact. Anyone in the east wants to bonk her can try…
Old 02-11-2023, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianValues View Post
Looking for trade of contact.
Thanks
You mean you want to trade or you begging for contacts? If it's latter go and hunt yourself bro. Your kkb so big they sure will crave it de

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 02-11-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutmaid View Post
Here maid u can try. Just message her number.
Free one. Just be nice yo her at beginning.
Sure she want go hotel with u.

https://www.tiktok.com/@adeeva9452?_t=8h11n8LYhQQ&_r=1

Bro, years ago maids uses bigo to show case themselves, act chatting with friends etc. Then tiko peh see already cock stand buay tahan n msg them asked to meet, some need pay some juz say get as gf, can go hotel fuck for free already. Now they venture into tiktok using the apps to seduce tiko peh haha.
Old 02-11-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 19
dyin9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdyin9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdyin9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone know her?
Old 02-11-2023, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyin9 View Post

Anyone know her?
Idk but also added recently. She seemed to be quite confident in herself, which makes her kinda hot actually, not sure with my pathetic skills can up her or not.

Edit: anyone try before and what's the rate? I haven't ask yet la cos waiting for my other chio DH but she never reply me until now

Last edited by helpmefast; 03-11-2023 at 10:54 AM.
Old 03-11-2023, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Hello Bros! Long time didn't log in. Are the old timer Hunters still active here? I already semi retired.....
Old 03-11-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 3
Umbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to beholdUmbrage21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntucchief View Post

( Click to show/hide )

I AM TOTALLY ENJOYING MY ENCOUNTER WITH THE DOMESTIC HELPER FROM THE TELE CHANNEL.
💖

So Formal... 😂
Who Are LOVERS Of MILKING ???

During The Weekend Community Event, One Of The Associate Created A Funny Short Clip To Guide Adult User On Enjoying Of ADULT MILKING.
💯 Self Explanatory.

GUIDE FOR ADULT MILKING 💕 💖

👍 👍

Hello to you, Junior Chief Of Defence.

Like Your GUIDE FOR ADULT MILKING.

I am trying to link your clip to a face model of my collection downloaded from TikTok.
Could she be the same model as your MILKING GUIDE ?

LOVE YOU HONEY, Please Come To Milk Me. 💖

NOTE :
All Don't PM me to ask for contact.
You all can go to look for Chee Meng.
Old 03-11-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 3
hanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
like what? most of the DH are staying 6 to 7 hours with me?

worse was that on Fri night, I wanted to book ST signature for Sat 12am to 8am. but I booked Fri 12am to 8am. wasted $80.

got confused over the timing.
There are short time rooms rental at the HDB Heartland nearby the MRT station within walking distances.

The rate is like $30 per 3 hours or $70 per day (12hours).

Mostly operated by very commercial minded PRC second tenant.

Come over to visit my constituency and you should be able to find quite a handful.

Old 03-11-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!

Anyone up before an indo DH called "Seo A-Rii" from michat? She looks young, slim, quite cute and pretty. Last time quote me $300 but I never try.
Old 03-11-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Anyone up before an indo DH called "Seo A-Rii" from michat? She looks young, slim, quite cute and pretty. Last time quote me $300 but I never try.
She quote 100 30mins.

She got 3 sugar daddy won't be cheap
Old 03-11-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
She quote 100 30mins.

She got 3 sugar daddy won't be cheap
Understandable that she had a few sugar daddy based on her looks. I think I'll skip bah, I still waiting for my usual DH to reply me, if not I need to start looking for another maid FB already hahaha.

Hard to find slim and young one sial, maybe need to physically go hunt maybe more successful
Old 04-11-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Areeth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanysoh View Post
There are short time rooms rental at the HDB Heartland nearby the MRT station within walking distances.

The rate is like $30 per 3 hours or $70 per day (12hours).

Mostly operated by very commercial minded PRC second tenant.

Come over to visit my constituency and you should be able to find quite a handful.

How to find such places? Interested to use those kind leh!
Old 04-11-2023, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Understandable that she had a few sugar daddy based on her looks. I think I'll skip bah, I still waiting for my usual DH to reply me, if not I need to start looking for another maid FB already hahaha.

Hard to find slim and young one sial, maybe need to physically go hunt maybe more successful
She waiting for you to quote a price bro

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 04-11-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Hello Bros! Long time didn't log in. Are the old timer Hunters still active here? I already semi retired.....
hey bro, see ur nick, r u born in year 77? still a good age. y semi retired?
unless u found a good maid for fb
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1