The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-01-2024, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
AdmiralR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
Day off today, offered to go Sheng Siong in wife’s place. I think pinoys are damn friendly, always smile back if you smile at them. Saw a “new” girl just now, in pink tank top and shorts. Kept bending down in front of me to put stuff into her basket. B cuppers, tanned skin, estimate mid to late 30s. I was hanging around her and staring when she looked up and I smiled at her. Went up to her after she smiled back and asked for her contact. Easily done as long as you aren’t too engrossed staring at your phone when out and about.
Must go to the store during the day more often. Which Sheng Siong branch haha?
Old 18-01-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Go drink ok but give $200 I cannot accept
Bangala Indian fw take them as gf, free, raw n unlimited. Y should we pay.
Old 19-01-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 14
kalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalenz View Post
Just sharing. Petite sized dh probably milf in her 40s. Blows and sucks damn well. Let her just slurp on u and be pleasured. She is based northeast, available on weekdays and weekends, timings not fixed. U can be pleasured by her at a room, in ur car or even at discreet staircases. Via wechat contact. Enjoy a bbbj cim by her at a fee. If keen, dm ur wechat id. I also have other ladies for exchange who dont charge so thats more like fwb trades, will only trade selectively, cheers.
Bump up for tgif.

some of the best sex in life are the ones you cannot tell anyone about.
Old 19-01-2024, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 14
kalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Just sharing. Petite sized dh probably milf in her 40s. Blows and sucks damn well. Let her just slurp on u and be pleasured. She is based northeast, available on weekdays and weekends, timings not fixed. U can be pleasured by her at a room, in ur car or even at discreet staircases. Via wechat contact. Enjoy a bbbj cim by her at a fee. If keen, dm ur wechat id. I also have other ladies for exchange who dont charge so thats more like fwb trades, will only trade selectively, cheers.
She is available this sunday.

some of the best sex in life are the ones you cannot tell anyone about.
Old 19-01-2024, 01:01 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She is available this sunday.
Upped +156 for you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 19-01-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bangala Indian fw take them as gf, free, raw n unlimited. Y should we pay.
Those who pay these maids are at the bottom of the social ladder, even below those FW from third world countries.
Old 19-01-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innocentfirst View Post
I not sure now. But 10-15 years ago easy to chat up and up them. Also much more attractive back then. Also much more of them around u can easily see so many in supermarkets during week days . Nowadays all I see on Sundays are old women maids . And on weekdays hardly can see any in supermarkets.
Abt 8 yrs back, I remember installed Badoo got a shock the photos of maids in it, nv lose to those FL website. Was spoilt for choices n some will naked video call you showing their boobs. From chat to hotel less than a week, was free, unlimited n rubber was up to u to use anot. But there's a risk, these maids go hotel with any men they chat in apps. Those season samster who installed Badoo ard that period will understand. Now mostly want relationship, want married, want money help family.
Old 19-01-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 0
topsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kenna one ugly , stupid braces maid at Jalan rumah tinggi still dare to
Ask for high price . Disgusting
Old 19-01-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster (B)

topsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertopsalesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old 19-01-2024, 05:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsalesman View Post
Most Disgusting maid ever seen , mouth braces and breath stinks. Keep calling u ask u reach already or not . Brainless and stupid too. Irritating dirty and disgusting

Reach there see her face completely more ugly without filter 1/10. Drive off waste my petrol only

Last edited by topsalesman; 19-01-2024 at 05:16 PM.
Old 19-01-2024, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 14
Other deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOther deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Most Disgusting maid ever seen , mouth braces and breath stinks. Keep calling u ask u reach already or not . Brainless and stupid too. Irritating dirty and disgusting
You also said high price, how much was it ?
But you went anyway ?
Did you end up doing it ?
Old 19-01-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Abt 8 yrs back, I remember installed Badoo got a shock the photos of maids in it, nv lose to those FL website. Was spoilt for choices n some will naked video call you showing their boobs. From chat to hotel less than a week, was free, unlimited n rubber was up to u to use anot. But there's a risk, these maids go hotel with any men they chat in apps. Those season samster who installed Badoo ard that period will understand. Now mostly want relationship, want married, want money help family.
Nowadays even ugly as fuck ask for 100 per shot lol. Pathetic . Give me free also must consider
Old 19-01-2024, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 2
noobie69 is one of the Best!noobie69 is one of the Best!noobie69 is one of the Best!noobie69 is one of the Best!

Old 19-01-2024, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
two possible customers for her. Beta simps and angmos. Angmos have different perception of beauty than asians.
Old 19-01-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:

Reach there see her face completely more ugly without filter 1/10. Drive off waste my petrol only
disgusting fuck
https://www.tiktok.com/@wuenz_kurosaki
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1