The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 01-05-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Sorry delete....double post appeared

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-05-2023, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Hard-fought victory on a rain-soaked day. Capt Bruno was everywhere, everything at once and won the match for us. Good control of the match with 60% possession for about an hour, but sat back a bit after that.

Must say Lindelof is like a player possessed when not playing with Maguire. What a save on the goal line, plus various other blocks and interceptions.

Watched the match in a pub and the groans and laughter when the cameras panned to Maguire coming on... Heard shouts of 'own goal lai liao' too.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 01-05-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Lady luck smiled on him again ....n fortunately villa players took a day off when all their good players like Watkins etc had a quiet day on the pitch
Actually the VAR helps to approve Bruno goal too.
Though I see nothing wrong with it. Acute angle shot....not easy to manage.

And I do agree Villa's frontman had an off day. Lady Luck.

Again, I have to stress the importance of a good target man.
This kind of drop ball incidents by the opponent GK is a good opportunity to capitalise on.
I was looking at the Real Madrid v Almeria match and King Benzema bang in a hattrick in the first half. He made the first 2 goals look easy but this is because he knows where the ball will goes too. So he position himself to just tap it in.

Another problem with Red Pussies is they seemed to be able to pump in the crosses, but 99% of the time, no one capitalise on it.
This is no good.

Lindelof have a very good game again. And he even clear off a certain goal with superb positioning. Very calm on the ball at the back most of the time.
Very bad luck all these years he was made to look lousy because he was paired w McDisaster....

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 02-05-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Now another ex Man U player had come out to criticize McDisaster.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-mistakes.html

'Solskjaer told me Maguire HAD to play because of the money': Ex-Man United defender Marcos Rojo reveals row over £80m captain's 'mistakes every week' - and why he called Ole 'son of a b***h' over refusal to change.

*Rojo lost his place at centre-back when United paid £80m for Maguire in 2019
*The Argentine claims Solskjaer felt obliged to play Maguire despite 'mistakes'
*Rojo says it's a blessing Erik ten Hag has dropped Maguire for Lisandro Martinez

Old 02-05-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Actually the VAR helps to approve Bruno goal too.
Though I see nothing wrong with it. Acute angle shot....not easy to manage.

Another problem with Red Pussies is they seemed to be able to pump in the crosses, but 99% of the time, no one capitalise on it.
This is no good.

Lindelof have a very good game again. And he even clear off a certain goal with superb positioning. Very calm on the ball at the back most of the time.
Very bad luck all these years he was made to look lousy because he was paired w McDisaster....
Yes, VAR helped them...n it is actually part of lady luck...VAR could hv disallowed the goal

Yes, u r right too red pussies can deliver crosses, corner kicks n set pieces but no matter how many times they r given such chances to score, they never do ...cos of poor kicking of the ball or positioning of their players in the opposition 6-yard box to receive the ball n put the ball into opponents' net....could be they didnt practice corner kicks, set pieces enough during training sessions

So now u believe Lindelof is a good defender

Old 02-05-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Now another ex Man U player had come out to criticize McDisaster.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-mistakes.html

'Solskjaer told me Maguire HAD to play because of the money': Ex-Man United defender Marcos Rojo reveals row over £80m captain's 'mistakes every week' - and why he called Ole 'son of a b***h' over refusal to change.

*Rojo lost his place at centre-back when United paid £80m for Maguire in 2019
*The Argentine claims Solskjaer felt obliged to play Maguire despite 'mistakes'
*Rojo says it's a blessing Erik ten Hag has dropped Maguire for Lisandro Martinez
It's just a matter of time he will leave the club either sold or leave by himself...those r no-brainer managers who keep on playing an underperforming player when there r others in reserve who can play better just becos of a price tag or loyalty to the player or wat u call favoritism...they r only shooting themselves in the foot when results keep on turning bad match after match...so the manager has paid the price for his stupidity....sacked ...fortunately this new manager has got some brains...he will take out players who r underperforming n replace them with better performing ones...he knows how to juggle his players to try to win matches

Last edited by Rickey; 02-05-2023 at 08:03 PM.
Old 02-05-2023, 07:51 PM
Samster

Now on to the next match against the aggressive Brighton team in 2 night's time ...waiting for the pundits call ....if they play energetically n attacking football on the front foot like the way they did in the 1st half n early 2nd half against Aston villa, they got a chance to beat them n win ...

but if they return to their lazy n lethargic way of playing defending most of the time, then they will definitely lose....also depends on who n when the botak manager does his substitution ...they almost lost the villa match when he switched from attacking football to defending football , sending McDisaster down onto the pitch to defend the 1-goal lead ...he is lucky cos had the match been played a few more minutes villa would hv scored their equaliser n that will be another 2 points dropped

Last edited by Rickey; 03-05-2023 at 04:02 PM.
Old 03-05-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Although it might look like Brighton who have an axe to grind against us will win, i am looking at a DRAW instead....

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 03-05-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Although it might look like Brighton who have an axe to grind against us will win, i am looking at a DRAW instead....
Forever so optimistic....

I think a loss is highly likely for the delicate pussies.
Will crumble like crusty pussy pie....a massacre likely.

Oh fark.....it is a 3 am match!!

Old 03-05-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Walau...like that means they will drop another 2 points ...why they find it so difficult to win matches comfortably by scoring 3 or 4 goals against their opposition like wat the other top 4 teams neighbour Citeh, Arsenal, Newcastle or Pool r doing demolishing their opposition so easily without any sweat ..if they r so weak n poor footballers then how to be in top 4 by the end of the season ??...

Hv a feeling the wily Klopp n his team Pool will kick them down to 5th n take over their 4th european championship spot if they continue to draw or lose their last few games...as Pool hv been winning their last 4 matches n seems to be very strong to win their last few matches...then red pussies LL hv to play Europa Football again next season if they can't wake up n practise n train to be strong good footballers like Harry Kane is n make sure they defeat all their remaining opponents instead of playing like pussies n weaklings in their remaining matches n hv to depend on lady luck to get them thru' as were the case in their last few matches...can't believe it, from a winning position at the beginning of the match they can turn it to a loss or draw at the end of their match e.g. Sevilla game ..of course all thanks to McDisaster n DDG

Last edited by Rickey; 05-05-2023 at 10:37 AM.
Old 04-05-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Errrhh...tonight is the match against Brighton but still don't see any predictions from our 4 pundits @PaulMerson, @JonesKnow, @lawro, @ChrisSutton...hv they forgotten abt it ??...

there is a reliable pundit who is predicting a 2-2 draw.... Sigh ...red pussies r going to drop another 2 points ...if so, Pool will be just 2 points behind them if they win their next match....it's getting closer n closer that Pool will leapfrog them into the 4th European championship slot if they keep drawing or losing their remaining matches ...btw anyone knows wat happened to @charlienicholas

Last edited by Rickey; 04-05-2023 at 08:47 PM.
Old 05-05-2023, 03:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

KNN, again we are playing against 12 ..... fucking Referee Andre Mariner is the one that sent Casemiro off when he was manning VAR.

Half time 0 - 0

Casemiro on yellow card !!!

Last edited by asiancigar; 05-05-2023 at 03:54 AM.
Old 05-05-2023, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
KNN, again we are playing against 12 ..... fucking Referee Andre Mariner is the one that sent Casemiro off when he was manning VAR.

Half time 0 - 0

Yah....and he give BHA a very last minute penalty (Shaw handball) to let them win.

A tough match. Evenly match both sides. Perhaps Shaw would feel hard done by with that decision. He played a good game.

A very frantic nervous 15 minutes with the pussies on the backfoot. Unfortunately, futile as still lost the match.

But, the pussies have only themselves to blame as they went gear down to let BHA rule the midfield. Probably, BHA deserve the win. Can see they were very ecstatic after the match, a revenge for the FA Cup defeat.

Old 05-05-2023, 06:15 AM
Samster

Quote:

Half time 0 - 0

Quote:
Yah...
.and he give BHA a very last minute penalty (Shaw handball) to let them win.

A tough match. Evenly match both sides. Perhaps Shaw would feel hard done by with that decision. He played a good game.

A very frantic nervous 15 minutes with the pussies on the backfoot. Unfortunately, futile as still lost the match.

But, the pussies have only themselves to blame as they went gear down to let BHA rule the midfield. Probably, BHA deserve the win. Can see they were very ecstatic after the match, a revenge for the FA Cup defeat.

Really useless pussies... definitely not the standard of a top 4 team ..again go n concede a goal at the last minute of stoppage time...not the 1st time...can't last the full 90+++ minutes of a match...again depending on lady luck to win their matches for them who too bad for them did not come to their help tonight ...given so many chances n none of them can even put in a goal believe it or not...if they had Harry Kane or if it were Pool or their mighty neighbours in blue Man City how many goals would hv gone in already...wonderboy isn't that wonderful last few matches don't hv the trickery to deceive the GK into scoring goals...

if they can't even beat a so so team like Brighton how can they win the FA Cup against their mighty neighbours in blue whose all 10 players r goalscorers...looks like their only achievement this season is only the Carabao Cup n nothing else ...n they will hv to go back to the Europa league once again...this new manager did not improve them much not much of a diff except for the Carabao Cup win...enough said...sigh ...hv already given up on them

now they r just waiting to be pushed down from top 4 spot by their nearest rival Pool, Spurs n even Brighton themselves hv chances of leapfrogging them into 4th champion league position..

Dumped out of Europa Cup from a winning position n now matter of time going to lose top 4 from a winning position too n soon losing the FA Cup as well ..

Last edited by Rickey; 05-05-2023 at 06:25 AM.
Old 05-05-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Forever so optimistic....

I think a loss is highly likely for the delicate pussies.
Will crumble like crusty pussy pie....a massacre likely.

Oh fark.....it is a 3 am match!!
Omg !!...bro lacoruna ...just realised u r so right in yr prediction of a red pussy loss although it was not a massacre...seems like most fans knows the way these guys play very well by now, everytime going into a match against any team having to pray to lady luck that they win....how often hv they comfortably win against any team by a 2-3 goal margin ??

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1