The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2024, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
gammie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygammie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Has a ML ever pissed you off?

I've experienced something very annoying. and I hope not again. When I'm with a ML, she's beautiful and her face is a little bitchy. but that's my type. I'm a woman with a slightly bitchy face.
then started with she serving me. throughout the activity she was very annoying when she was spoken to and answered curtly.
I felt like maybe she was having personal problems. Because our conversation was unpleasant, I chose to remain silent. and focus on experiencing the service. but because the atmosphere was not good then I was actually lazy, but I had to pay for this so I continued. when she did BJ it was very bad and her teeth touch alot. You can imagine the bad atmosphere like that and the bad service. then I stopped her and said just finish it. you didn't do everything well. The ml said sorry. but I heard she mumble "just spend a little money like a rich man"
That day really made me annoyed and I reported it to the manager
Old 24-04-2024, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
dcbuilder24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammie View Post
I've experienced something very annoying. and I hope not again. When I'm with a ML, she's beautiful and her face is a little bitchy. but that's my type. I'm a woman with a slightly bitchy face.
then started with she serving me. throughout the activity she was very annoying when she was spoken to and answered curtly.
I felt like maybe she was having personal problems. Because our conversation was unpleasant, I chose to remain silent. and focus on experiencing the service. but because the atmosphere was not good then I was actually lazy, but I had to pay for this so I continued. when she did BJ it was very bad and her teeth touch alot. You can imagine the bad atmosphere like that and the bad service. then I stopped her and said just finish it. you didn't do everything well. The ml said sorry. but I heard she mumble "just spend a little money like a rich man"
That day really made me annoyed and I reported it to the manager
that's very annoying bro
Old 26-04-2024, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
gammie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygammie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcbuilder24 View Post
that's very annoying bro
very broo. and I'm offended. Rich or not, everyone there spends money
Old 26-04-2024, 05:36 PM
Samster

I was very angry with ML. I booked her personally. I called her come to my hotel. Im already give her a dowbpayment.. First she canceled and changed the schedule twice. I still tolerate it.
until it was time for she to come, and it was late. I still didn't mind. the whole time we were together she was doing well but I felt like she was rushing things. I asked, why are you in a hurry. She replied, sorry because my friend is waiting in the lobby. but that's okay. You didn't add hours, right? so my friend doesn't mind waiting.
At that moment I immediately dropped. and asked her to just go home. Even though I didn't add hours, it was very uncomfortable if she was waiting for her friend because she also didn't seem to focus on me
Old 27-04-2024, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She replied, sorry because my friend is waiting in the lobby. but that's okay. You didn't add hours, right? so my friend doesn't mind waiting.
Means her friend knows the reason she is meeting you. You could have invited the friend to wait in the room instead of the lobby. No harm trying right? Either you get an audience or a threesome. I would have suggested giving the friend some money to wait in the room.
Old 27-04-2024, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 792 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Means her friend knows the reason she is meeting you. You could have invited the friend to wait in the room instead of the lobby. No harm trying right? Either you get an audience or a threesome. I would have suggested giving the friend some money to wait in the room.
Plot twist: it's a male "friend" , her okt
Old 29-04-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
maybe that's better. but at that time I was too upset than thinking about getting a 3some hahaha . U have good idea bro
Old 29-04-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
maybe that's better. but at that time I was too upset than thinking about getting a 3some hahaha . U have good idea bro
Which hotel did you choose? If it's Hotel 81, waiting at H81 lobby means probably her friend also not so innocent. Can try booking in future.

I had staycation with PRC ladies where they ask if their friend can join us. Some just meet for dinner and drinks. One joined us back in the room to continue drinking. Another say can take turns with me in the room. But all who joined know i am bedding their friend. PRCs in Singapore are more open minded because no one in China knows what they do here
Old 29-04-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
Crocks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrocks deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
maybe the she is just provoking his reaction, if maybe he want 3 some. but maybe he not sensitive hahaha
Old 29-04-2024, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
Ausburner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAusburner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Plot twist: it's a male "friend" , her okt
I think like that too 😁
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1