The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-07-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
ben1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Any spa to recommend that is near to blue diamond hotel ?
Old 30-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
elijahkyk is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Smile Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
lost???...why lose???
the infos i given for the clubs and KTV are actual facts..
hi guys, sorry about this, but i think need to interfere a little, lets not start an arguing session, i think Mr H88 have enough of headache already.

Each to their own interpretation. Concerning this, I will agree with Mr Volcano, no - I have not met him before, I only have met Mr H88 2x. There is a difference between a Bia Om, let me say a 2-3 Star KTV - as with a KTV in 1127 or Tai Ping Shan, and with KTVs like Catwalk, Royal Club ....

No offense meant to you Mr Mifa.

To take pricing of liquor as comparison is not correct, because of different market, different niche ......but at the end of the day, what most important is, all is happy. Happiness is most important.

Cheers all ... be happy
Old 30-07-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 14
Seletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSeletar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i have not been to Ace..hence i dont know abt their selling price.

as for other clubs in Hcmc..e.g Sunrise,Gold,DC,etc

the club will usually has a 1+1 offer on their liquor

offer at Gold is 1+1 for Remy Martin and Sunrise is 1+1 for Martell..the price is usually below 3-3.5 mills before service charge and VAT.

price of Gold Label at live band clubs such as Napoly,MZ,Rolls Royce etc is about 2.2 - 2.5 mills per bott and usually with a 2+1 offer
I chiong Canalis a few times, 1+1 Martell, mixers, fruits, shisha and cigarettes cost over 4 million, mixers need to pay, never encounter foc. Different clubs charge differently. That is all I know.
Old 30-07-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 11
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

Haha. I am not offended at all. I am newbie in HCM. Trying to defence other newbie.

I am going to HCM every month to learn more. But learning the different between bia om and KTV is the least on my mind.

Next I want to learn is how to help more people inhcm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elijahkyk View Post

No offense meant to

Cheers all ... be happy
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 30-07-2014, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

ok guys, i am going to post or say something of my opinion. Please all dont be offended. Welcome to zap me also.

1. Humanity wise, i think we don't need to come to HCMC to learn to help people.

2. To offer a helping hand, charity, it starts from ownself and from home.
And not only people in Vietnam needs a helping hand.

3. I believe in Singapore there are many under privilege people who needs help too. Charity begans from home, from the heart, no need to fly to Vietnam to learn about charity.

4. Sometimes we need to clean our own backyard too.

5. Great things starts from humble beginnings.

To all, my apologies if my comment offended all. Just my 2 cents worth of comment. No hard feelings.
Old 30-07-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
stormberg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by helm View Post
Thanks SEAJ,

I'm not experiencing any challenges in both personal and work. Workwise, i just treat the locals like kids . I give instructions, they follow.

That's what my boss told me. It does not bother me, i do not speak their language. All the correspondences are in English.

As for personal live, again, not into mid live crisis or whatsoever. It's just, I'm not really a cheongster and my fishing skills sucks big time.

To me, getting a VB companion is a transaction. I pay her to in order bonk her exclusively for a period of time. I'm not looking for commitment and is well aware of the risk. what she does behind my back does not bother me as long i do not know. And if somehow, i do find out, i'll move on...
I don't think they earn that much money as you say. Less than USD 1k for sure a month, unless she look like a goddess then can be more. Even though you give her USD 1k per month, soon she will ask for gifts and stuff. if you don't really want a girl for love, just look for bonk, sure can find and cheaper. People here can help you to find bonks. Wechat is a way to find bonks too. If you want to find a gf, just spent some time, not hard to find, but do find out what she does. Personally got a decent gf, not poor, no need support. In fact she kinda have a rich family.
Old 31-07-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
roongkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Hi guys, seems like my info was wrong, and my wrong info seem to have started this arguement.

And i am pretty sure will get zapped, not much to zap anyway. However, still must say, if not unfair to all cheonging HCM.

One bottle is vnd 4 mil, the fruits was free, mixer was one plus mil for 2 pax. The reason why my bill was only 1.1 mil, because my classmate got twp btl free from the manager, they go way back.

Paiseh for all the trouble caused.
Old 31-07-2014, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roongkee View Post
Hi guys, seems like my info was wrong, and my wrong info seem to have started this arguement.

And i am pretty sure will get zapped, not much to zap anyway. However, still must say, if not unfair to all cheonging HCM.

One bottle is vnd 4 mil, the fruits was free, mixer was one plus mil for 2 pax. The reason why my bill was only 1.1 mil, because my classmate got twp btl free from the manager, they go way back.

Paiseh for all the trouble caused.

well,no need to feel paiseh...

its basically bcos of someone not familiar of the club scene in Hcmc but try to act like a pro..

btw,4 mill for a bott of Gold Label is consider on the high side..and JW esp Gold Label is "famous" in Hcmc of being fake liquor.
Old 31-07-2014, 12:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Armadillo123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
ok guys, i am going to post or say something of my opinion. Please all dont be offended. Welcome to zap me also.

1. Humanity wise, i think we don't need to come to HCMC to learn to help people.

2. To offer a helping hand, charity, it starts from ownself and from home.
And not only people in Vietnam needs a helping hand.

3. I believe in Singapore there are many under privilege people who needs help too. Charity begans from home, from the heart, no need to fly to Vietnam to learn about charity.

4. Sometimes we need to clean our own backyard too.

5. Great things starts from humble beginnings.

To all, my apologies if my comment offended all. Just my 2 cents worth of comment. No hard feelings.
So well said.... precisely.... 100% agree with you.... Sorry can't up you... no more button to press... hahahahah.. thanks...
Old 31-07-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
humhum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mr Volcano,

As a super senior who have many years of vietnam experience, hope u have a big heart to forgive those newbie who doubt your expertise. 大人有大量

Once in a while there be some new bird pretending to be expert.

Quote:
its basically bcos of someone not familiar of the club scene in Hcmc but try to act like a pro..
Old 31-07-2014, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i think Mr H88 have enough of headache already.
Don't worry Pak have lotsa Panadol to supply Mas H88 .

Pak can supply so much that he can swim in them
Old 31-07-2014, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
humhum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are right but sometime some people do too many bad deeds in some countries, so by going there to do charity and help people, create a psychological effect where they believe it help remove the sins they done thus making them feel better.

Quote:
Old 31-07-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
I think the problem here is not about new bird wanna be peacock or expert, the problem is -- the mouth is faster than the brain, please do not shoot without checking the facts, and please do not act like a saint.

My 2 cents worth.
Old 31-07-2014, 01:37 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Don't worry Pak have lotsa Panadol to supply Mas H88 .
Pak can supply so much that he can swim in them
Pak have a good sense of humour. Salute!!
Old 31-07-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Mr Volcano,

As a super senior who have many years of vietnam experience, hope u have a big heart to forgive those newbie who doubt your expertise. 大人有大量

super senior???....no lah...i am not any super senior...but just happen that i usually chiong in ktv and clubs...therefore quite familiar with it.

theres nothing wrong to voice out in a forum...its a public forum meant for anyone...but feel that its better to know the facts first before going around barking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread