The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2004, 04:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1723 / Power: 20
fcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Joo Chiat CE...

After leaving F11 we came directly to CE @ Joo Chiat...

Happening Plc, damaged @ $268 (Martell), $30 Mummy Tips, $10 Waiter...

4 ppl went there so per ppl only 70+
(didnt finish our drink, next trip room FOC)

Mi Ger name was viv... provide bbbj service cum tabao... tried her bbbj @

$50... was rather good but was piss off by the F11 so mood wasnt redi

there... kinda drunk liaox... posting might be abit messy...

Last edited by fcukger; 24-11-2004 at 04:20 AM.
Old 24-11-2004, 05:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Joo Chiat CE...

Repost:

i got a beijing mei, 27, 36b, good built, nice body, nice handful boobs. srup! srup! voice a bit rough but still acceptable. not a super model but good pleasant looking girl.

cut the story short, turn on music loud and start rocking our way to heaven. kiss me, french me, lick my ears, lick my neck, lick my nipples and all the way down to blow me. arrrrrrghhh! arrrrgggghhhh! shiok man! dont know how to describe the sensation. use cold water treatment, ice treatment, whoooo! and after 15 min of bj, i finally, finally, arrrrh, release in her soft warm mouth, and still sucking me and the tounge still painting my banana.

RTF: yes yes yes!

long time no CIM liao! damn shiok!

Club Echo is a fun place to be. mummy veri good, but blur blur like sotong. but nevermind bcos mummy do her work. i change girls so many time until i pai seh but mummy veri nice, help me until i satisifed. waitress also join in the fun, dance with us, tcss, etc. may be next time challenge waitress do strip dance.

there are so many girls around and not enough time to try all. surely will go there again.
Old 24-11-2004, 01:58 PM
Samster

fcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant futurefcukger has a brilliant future
Re: Joo Chiat CE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukger
After leaving F11 we came directly to CE @ Joo Chiat...

was piss off by the F11 so mood wasnt redi

there... kinda drunk liaox... posting might be abit messy...
mi ger also not bad ahx... noe her since "mei xin" (years back when i cheong)

although abit old but still got the quality that deserve our support...

her silky leg make mi "bro" stand up and feel like bonking her in the room but

me shy coz got new frenx in the room mahx...

Old 24-11-2004, 02:35 PM
Samster

banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

tonite i will be ordering the beijing dish for my main course and shanxi beancurd for my dessert.

tonite i will pop the question, ovenight with the shanxi dessert. her smooth, tender, soft skin... like beancurd... srup! srup!...
Old 24-11-2004, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
tonite i will be ordering the beijing dish for my main course and shanxi beancurd for my dessert.

tonite i will pop the question, ovenight with the shanxi dessert. her smooth, tender, soft skin... like beancurd... srup! srup!...
hahahaxx... than i try the nasi lemak over there... saw few nice once

yesterday... was told they are commmado trained...

me also lehx... (but not in army)

Old 24-11-2004, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
...her silky leg make mi "bro" stand up and feel like bonking her in the room but

me shy coz got new frenx in the room mahx...

her silky leg... next time request her to rubba rubba u with her silky leg and u unload on her face... hee hee.
Old 24-11-2004, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
her silky leg... next time request her to rubba rubba u with her silky leg and u unload on her face... hee hee.
等一下我意力不强就完蛋了。。。

那么我去那里就没有益意了。。。

Old 24-11-2004, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahahaxx... than i try the nasi lemak over there... saw few nice once

yesterday... was told they are commmado trained...

me also lehx... (but not in army)

ya! the lasi lemak all look veri delicious. super model look and super model figure. got one look like the jennifer lopez. did u see her when we go the cashier to change small notes.
Old 24-11-2004, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
等一下我意力不强就完蛋了。。。

那么我去那里就没有益意了。。。

and my viet girl, neglected her yesterday. i like her also. small and cute, charming and very good gf feeling. then when she hold me and know that i m veri icy cold. she rubba rubba me until i warm again. feel bad for not treating her well. may be tonite will satisfy her with my banana in the merry-go-round position. small enough to carry. hee hee.

but then came the beijing mei. may be tonite i try her and the shanxi mei. we see how the situation later.
Old 24-11-2004, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
and my viet girl, neglected her yesterday. i like her also. small and cute, charming and very good gf feeling. then when she hold me and know that i m veri icy cold. she rubba rubba me until i warm again. feel bad for not treating her well. may be tonite will satisfy her with my banana in the merry-go-round position. small enough to carry. hee hee.

but then came the beijing mei. may be tonite i try her and the shanxi mei. we see how the situation later.
this viet girl also veri good. her auto roam also veri good, better than singtel, m1 and starhub combine. she roam every part of my body and make me harden, harden and harden. the way she touch me very sensual. know how to breathe with me, follow my rythm, veri good tempo when stroking me. and she is only 21.
Old 24-11-2004, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
this viet girl also veri good. her auto roam also veri good, better than singtel, m1 and starhub combine. she roam every part of my body and make me harden, harden and harden. the way she touch me very sensual. know how to breathe with me, follow my rythm, veri good tempo when stroking me. and she is only 21.
我可能是醉了。。。 没见到。。。

i think 2day i go but drink coke... knn... miss out alot of FUN yesterday...

wadx the fxxx... so 2nite mission timing will PM u again...
Old 24-11-2004, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
我可能是醉了。。。 没见到。。。

i think 2day i go but drink coke... knn... miss out alot of FUN yesterday...

wadx the fxxx... so 2nite mission timing will PM u again...
ask chicken king to come also.
Old 24-11-2004, 03:33 PM
Samster

so ur PRC chick CIM better than the ger (jessica) we both try (GL Cat80) ??

she is the pleasing type... kinda miss her lehx...

shall we go GL 1st than CE? ("jia lah" sure leg weak)

FUN is more impt than anything else rite?

hahahahahahaxxxx.....

Old 24-11-2004, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
ask chicken king to come also.
i hosting a KTV marathon soon... pls... get yourself warm up....

next year jan... be prepared...
Old 24-11-2004, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
shall we go GL 1st than CE? ("jia lah" sure leg weak)

FUN is more impt than anything else rite?
thot of going Eternal and try out Coco's cim then go CE. she told me she also provide cim and descibe to me how she will do it. make me gian gian to try her. i told her if she make me soong soong and i gian liao and bonk her but not enough money to pay her how. then she said, soong first them talk later.

need a massage too. body aching liao! Eternal massage also not bad for the price we pay for. girls there acceptable. then we can walk to CE.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1