The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 1
FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞RICHY💞💞27YO EX-TEACHER, ASS-RIMMING QUEEN; WILL BBBJ, DT, DEN CIM U

R I C H Y

Non-stop Ass-Rimming Action with Solid Services, Richy is here to please.

Name: Richy
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 36C-32-36 (Natural)
Height: 167cm
Weight: 59kg
Skin Tone: Fair-White
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, English

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ COB COF CIM AR

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Tarma Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$120 / 45 mins
$130 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$160 / 90 mins
$200 /
120 mins

Tarma with PENNY
$280 / 2 Shots / 90 mins
$320 / 2 Shots / 120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Please Scroll Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 16-04-2024 at 12:22 PM.
Old 08-04-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster (A)

FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞RICHY💞💞27YO EX-TEACHER, ASS-RIMMING QUEEN; WILL BBBJ, DT, DEN CIM U

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestatas001 View Post

RICHY
FOXYTHAI

Multiple bonks with FoxyThai and they never fail to please. Richy was slightly meaty her figure both curvy and undeniably sexy.

She has a very vibrant personality, she readily engages in conversation and is an excellent cuddler, offering a genuine GFE.

She loves to giggle when you hit the right spot, at one timw i rimmed her, she giggled and mentioned it was the first time anyone had ever done that—haha!

Her BBBJ was full of delights as well, slow and steady. Amazing DFK equally, find myself fighting tounge to tounge most of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zlackzz View Post
Here is my FR for Richy from FoxyThai. 150/90/2.

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.ph...574&highlight=

Came inside the room and was warmly greeted by Richy and she is definitely my taste. There are some other girls as well so you can scan them as well for your next bonk lol. Richy is really shy and friendly. Little did i know I am in for a wild ride from this lustful beast that resides within her…..

Looks: Exactly like photo and video. Maybe if I were to set my expectations lower, it would be 10%-15% as videos are always taken with filter. She does have some minor blemishes but she does a good job covering it make up. You have my word, you will not be disappointed. Best part, she is really fair. No thai tanned )

Boobs: Natural C? Its quite big so for natural boob lovers, fall in you will not regret. Both nipples are suckable she wont resist and moan like crazy. I literally rubbed my face in between her boobs countless times and sucked her nipple like a baby (i wish there’s milk) but simply. Amazing.

DFK: Didnt try but she will be the one initiating it. Yes, she speaks fluent french and you can expect alot of tongue fighting and wet dfk she will eat you if you let her.

BBBJ: She does it perfectly. No spa or previous FLs that I’ve tried can match to her standard (Aside from mini). Honestly the best in SG (Im not exaggerating, try and find out). She can do sensual bbbj, deep throat, you name it she does it! She can continue to suck you like you feel in heaven. And she can really suck you all day till your legs jelly and allows CIM with no black face, so bbbj lovers fall in!!

AR: Richy does AR and man you wont regret! Let me give you a heads up, she will rape your ass if you are not careful. Name any AR positions, she will lick and suck your soul from your ass man.. I still feel like ass is being sucked as I am writing this FR ;D

FJ: She is willing to submit and accommodate to your needs and switch to many different positions. I only did missionary and what a magnificent view! Told her to just lay flat and let me take control as I watched her two soft and big mountains jiggle up and down.

Once done with one shot, she will shower with you again and give you a nice massage before starting second shot. Psst! Let me give you some tips, just let her massage your butt thats it and you will know what i mean.. Eheh. After the second shot, both legs were really jelly felt really tired and want to sleep after 90mins but time is already up. Overall I really enjoyed my time with her, 90mins felt like 30-40 minutes as time passed by really fast.

Richy stats are accurate, shes tall about 1.67m and 55-60kg meaty but average kind. Those like SYT, small boobs, petite and slim body can skip this.

Will I RTF? Most definitely she is really willing to please to like king but i dont think i have the time. Her service is out of this world and top notch so Im convinced to return. So those looking for mixture of high GFE and PSE look no further! Richy is your woman. She wont be here for very long so you have until next week to think and catch her.

Thanks bros for reading. If you’ve enjoyed my FR please up me as I am poor with no points. This will motivate me to contribute to this thread and not be lazy writing FRs..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmghosty View Post
Stable: Foxythai

Location: G area apartment, seriously just love apartment.. like can fuck w a peace of mind… no need nervous or anyth - like walk past check in counter etc…

Girl: Richy

Looks: 8/10; milfy looks. a bit chubby. height is around 165++.

Boobs: 10/10; beautiful natural boobs, just hanging. she doesn’t mind so i just sucked the nipples non stop… simply amazing

Kiss/French: ymmv, think no chemistry, so not much.. only a bit… but read other reviews where some bros said she will eat u alive

BBBJ: 10/10; probably best bbbj. she asks how i like it and does exactly that.. it was so wet n sloppy and she does thing where she licks the head like licking ice cream while looking at you… killer move ah… deepthroat was deep. deep until nose touch my stomach. all the way.. first time for me where someone took in the whole thing on their own accord (w/o me face fucking).

FJ: 6/10; had high expectations after a fantastic bbbj, so a little bit disappointed. i’ll list out the good and bad.
good: missionary was really good.. seeing the boobs bounce = a sight to behold. and can suck them while at it. doggy wasn’t too shabby.. but she hugs the pillow so unlucky can’t see them glorious boobs swinging.
bad: when she on top, i think she’s a bit new? so she doesn’t rly know how to ride. mayb ymmv. but yea it was a bit awkward but i didn’t care that much coz i was just sucking the boobs which were fantastic. honestly i think if she rides better = FJ will be 10/10 coz then the tits cnfm start swinging like no tomorrow.. but for my experience, only can imagine that hahaha!

GFE: 10/10; she is really very friendly. always with a smile and like some bros have mentioned got the cute cute jap voice. just for example - after shower usually i dry myself. but she refuse to let me dry myself and help to pat me dry… that took me by surprise ah. also she gives a good massage for someone who hasn’t had any training before.

Overall: 8/10; boobs were simply amazing, natural boobs lovers you probably don’t want to miss this. bbbj was excellent. one of the best i’ve EVER HAD and i mean it.. i think she does CIM? i personally didn’t do it. so yea bbbj and boobs lover, she is for you as long as u don’t mind some kgs.

RTF: probably not, want to try other girls from stable. FJ lacked a bit for me, but might be a chemistry issue.. unlucky considering her bbbj and boobs are so good…

Quote:
Originally Posted by chailove View Post
FR for Richy

Looks: Looks very similar to pictures posted, in person more attractive.

Body: She is thicc with a nice ass and solid assets Keke. Has a bit of tummy but body got the hourglass. Boobs are natural and pretty big I would say big C ?

Service: Her attitude was a 10/10. She was very accommodating and was always willing to change positions or try something else. Initially was a bit awkward and can tell she is green to this line of work. However, if can press the right buttons and spend some time talking to her she’ll open up ! Speaking a little Thai certainly helps haha

RTF: Definitely. Would highly consider rtf once vitamin M recovers ��

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor34 View Post
Richy from FT

OKT: Prompt replies steady 10/10

Look: 10% discount abit of bleamish not syt 7/10 wont reject not the slim type as well.

Body: Meat at the right place. Abit chubby Natural C boobs and meaty ass 9/10

French: sensual french slowly turn into tongue war. 10/10

Bbbj: Sensual and wet, suction was good slowly turn into DT and so wet . 10/10

Fj: She’s open to any position missionary can see her big boobs up and down but i prefer doggy the best thats where she cums. But she cant ride that well abit of akward movement. Down below wet and tight after bbbj damn wet haha finish it off with cof for first and cob for 2nd 7.5/10

GFE: This is where she shines a teacher back at home english quite good able to understand. Shy at first but makes you feel comfortable. She loves to cuddle 9/10

Overall: 8/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xabierer View Post
Foxythai - Richy

13 Apr Morning

Looks - 09/10
Exactly look like the photos advertised with her asset spilling out

Boobs - 10/10
Loving it so much, big natural C, could play as much as u want. Looks totally perfect on her.

French - 10/10
Warming up from light kisses to DFK, she is a natural shy but horny person.

BBBJ - 10/10
Gave a long considerable amount of time and care, not sure about cim but she could go as long as i dont stop her. She is one hard working girl and, able to deepthroat 7 inch and gag on it.

FJ - 10/10
She was up for any position, have to try her Cowgirl ride as her ass was so perfect for it. Could cum easily just by her using her hips movement.

GFE - 10/10
Conversational english. The way how she told me she love big tool and she enjoyed it was a big ego boost infront of me. She has all the natural curves and asset coupled with her blowjob/ FJ skills. A natural shy yet a precious gem. I will RTF before she goes back TH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humbler View Post
FR for FT Penny and Richy

*Unfortunately both ladies declined to for any action shots as they are worried about their privacy.

Quite some time since my last FR.

Saw that FT got a big boobs pair and was undecided between Penny and Richy. As per usual, if you cannot choose between which FL to go for, just go for the one with the big boobs in this case it was Penny.

Proceed to location and when door open, her looks are the same as what you see in her posted pics. Body wise, I’m sure bros who love meat on their girls (chubby kind) would definitely enjoy her. Coupled with her huge enhanced boobs. On the way I saw her friend Richy. Also looks good, pleasant looking with also huge boobs so decide to up her after penny.

Inside the room Penny assisted to strip and proceeded to shower. Nothing to shout about as it was SOP shower with occasional HJ while showering. Quickly showered up and proceed back to bed.

Soon she started to play some music to set the mood and start her catbath. Slow and sensual BBBJ followed next. Action wise once safety caps on was the usual missionary, cg, rcg and gotta say her doggy was great due to the cushion that she have.

Next up was her friend Richy, similar to penny, no shock from the pics that are posted. Coupled with her good english and big boobs. Slight difference here is that her boobs are natural unless I’ve gotten it wrong. Action immediately started as I’ve showered in Penny’s room.

Frenching and her catbath started. BBBJ was slow and sensual. Soon caps on and started with CG. She’s not very experienced in CG + her bed was single bed. So not much movement can be done here. But gotta say she’s very hardworking to ensure that i expanded out my 2 shots knowing that I’ve went to Penny prior to going to her room. Intermission time got to know she’s a maths teacher and its school term break at the moment due to Song Kran.

Overall for both of them, they are highly recommended for bros who like their FLs slightly chubby and if going for their tarma, i’m sure with the chemistry they have between them, it would be a very good session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoforTwoone View Post
STABLE: FOXYTHAI
LADY: Richy

Looks: 8/10 quite cute looking. She looks mixed thai and chinese.

Body: 10/10 My type. Those looking for slim SYT with petite body can pass, shes much more on the meatier but having meat at the right places. She has a nice plump ass for spanking during doggy and meaty hips to grab when shes riding ontop of you.

Bbj: 8/10 Good, but not a big fan of bbj in general.

Fj: 8/10 Good and accomodating to different positions that you tell her to try. She will try and fuck you harder when you get tired and will switch between fucking you and you fucking her when you tell her so.

DFK: 10/10 Yes, frenches according to how you lead the kissing on with her. Can vary between soft and slow kissing to lip biting and aggressive tonguing. Depending on how you lead her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogisme View Post
Richy Foxythai.

Down to earth, cheerful all smiles person. Very positive mindset. Considered quite chubby. Bubbly personality.

Bbbj is too amazing.
It's almost like throat job.
One of the few amazing ones.
Comparable, if not, even better than, Jade.
Richy is maybe better, as considering her smooth bbbj. Non-stop ongoing. Head goes up and down deeply by herself. You just lay there and prepare for cim. She'd take it all.
She'll also start off by saying something damn turn on, she'd say "I'd suck your dick?" with a big smile.

2nd shot she went on bbbj even longer, even better.
Like those JAV blowjob versions. Sloppy and non-stop, and you can see a line of white grinded saliva left on your shaft at the point where she went on and on, up and down non-stop. Slurping every once in a while. Truly a sight to behold.
And when I am coming. When she knows I am coming. She'd go faster. Moans vibrating harder, 1 hand playing with my nipples. 1 hand holding my balls. No hands non stop bbbj until cim. Heaven. Bbbj+cim lovers.

Inbetween shots played with her boobs. Big All natural with reactive nips, That gets hard when simulated. Very nice to suckle and fondle.

Hanging papaya when she's on all 4s.

RTF is a must.

Before leaving, when getting dressed. She said, don't forget your underwear. I thought, huh? Why would I forget? Then she said, someone left the place forgetting his underwear. Lol. I can't imagine... What happened, for you to forget wearing your own underwear home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoLoong View Post
Richy (FT)

Tingtong lady with coyful vibes. Looks slimmer and cuter than photos suggest, although have tummy roll and double chin. Slimmer than usual FT ladies. Natural C- cup. Loves to lick ass very much, keep asking me to give her my ass. Whole tongue swabbed up and down and inside asshole for a good 10 minutes. Gives nice bbbj with slurp, suck, lick, DT, every pattern. Says she is first timer in field, don't know where she learnt all these from.

Very good RTF material.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddonak123 View Post
Richy
FoxyThai

OKT: fast and simple.

Looks: 9/10. same as pictures. super smiley and gentle features.

Body: 9/10. Fair skinned, no typical tan. Little bit chubby, all in the right places. Good boobs, perfect handful, around small C, super suckable nips. Small jiggly butt though.

DFK: 10/10. Perfect.

BBBJ: 8/10. She can go on and on and on but pressure a bit too light for me. She more sensual and sloppy style. I like hard suck suction. DT like a champ, she basically facefuck herself.

AR: 10/10. Never tried before but she offered with so much enthusiasm so I accept. I think she likes to AR, went on for 15mins with different positions. Went hard and fast to slow and sensual make my 2IC twitch and twitch, almost cum from it by hitting all the right spots.

Painting: 7/10. Fully shaved and clean. She got perfect abalone. Sad cant do much, she said her previous customer never cut nails and try finger her, and scratch her. Why are people like that?

CIM: 11/10. 2IC was twitching so much from the AR, I straddle her chest and shove back in her mouth, she straight up attack me and I exploded. Kept sucking even after I shoot. Didn't let go until I became soft. Suddenly she smile and me and open her mouth show me she swallowed. That was super surprising.

FJ: 9/10. Straight up told me to fuck her with that CFM face. Cant resist. Told her I want only missionary and cowgirl cause I wan see that boobs bouncing. Said okay no black face. Slow and sensual or hard and fast, she take it all. Will shove her boobs in your face so you can suck her nips. Grab my head and pull me in to french. Good moanings. She doesnt really ride but her grinding is super, made me release from that. side note: the bed abit lousy, when pumping I can feel it almost give way, had to stand on floor to pump, awkward angle cause I'm so tall haha.

GFE: 20/10. Super smiley, little bit shy about her body. Gooooood English. Talk about anything and everything. She also damn funny. During down time, we keep laughing. She tell me she not pro masseuse but still want to massage me. She like to cuddle and will grab your little bro. She just hold it, like this is mine just let me hold.

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 20-04-2024 at 09:27 AM.
Old 08-04-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞RICHY💞💞27YO EX-TEACHER, ASS-RIMMING QUEEN; WILL BBBJ, DT, DEN CIM U

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 15-04-2024 at 06:10 PM.
Old 08-04-2024, 08:03 PM
Samster (A)

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 15-04-2024 at 06:10 PM.
Old 08-04-2024, 09:23 PM
Samster (A)

Tarma Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThaii; 15-04-2024 at 06:14 PM.
Old 08-04-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 09-04-2024, 07:30 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 09-04-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 09-04-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 09-04-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-04-2024, 07:41 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-04-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-04-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-04-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-04-2024, 04:29 PM
Samster (A)

🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞RICHY💞💞27YO EX-TEACHER, ASS-RIMMING QUEEN; WILL BBBJ, DT, DEN CIM U

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1