The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2021, 02:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!
Re: Any good MP at Syed Alwi Road ?

Nana first visit quite ok , massage really good . Second visit is bad shortchange message thought she never offer me FJ , maybe menu expanded since then

Not sure which one is Rose shop . Is the same with Linda ?

Any feedback on level one shop , those two side by side one
Old 09-11-2021, 06:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 12
humjipeng123 is a name known to allhumjipeng123 is a name known to allhumjipeng123 is a name known to allhumjipeng123 is a name known to allhumjipeng123 is a name known to allhumjipeng123 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Wa... Wa... Seems like I'm missing a lot of actions Simi rose and you you.... Read until I blur.

Anyway recently I passby this shop at North Bridge road. Signboard also haven't up. Saw I girl not bad sitting on the chair press hp so decided to go in test test.

Curtain shop means Cat 3 license. Massage $55 for 1 hour. So I though should be only hj shop. End up the girl offer me fj and it was a very passionate one She scream until her colleague have to leave the shop to leave us alone. LOL!

I'm should be going back to try her colleague. After that I will share the contact. Hehee..
Pm to share bro haha
Old 09-11-2021, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 11
toil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Wa... Wa... Seems like I'm missing a lot of actions Simi rose and you you.... Read until I blur.

Anyway recently I passby this shop at North Bridge road. Signboard also haven't up. Saw I girl not bad sitting on the chair press hp so decided to go in test test.

Curtain shop means Cat 3 license. Massage $55 for 1 hour. So I though should be only hj shop. End up the girl offer me fj and it was a very passionate one She scream until her colleague have to leave the shop to leave us alone. LOL!

I'm should be going back to try her colleague. After that I will share the contact. Hehee..
Mind to share bro?
Old 09-11-2021, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 9
starfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstarfoxleo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can anyone pm me contact for rose?
Old 10-11-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Haha no sharing for now After I complete my mission I will share. Cos each time I share... The place get flooded and I can't do my "thing" anymore
Old 10-11-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Haha no sharing for now After I complete my mission I will share. Cos each time I share... The place get flooded and I can't do my "thing" anymore
Lol.You lobang king .I remember you And gave me some contact before .
Old 10-11-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 771 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUNBO96 View Post
Lol.You lobang king .I remember you And gave me some contact before .
If u explore u will have lobangs too
Old 10-11-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

Quote:

share share pls
Old 14-11-2021, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

Tried two Dua meh bu..Meinazi from 62 syed and Yuki from 67 few days back, I think both shop run other same owner. Design n pattern same, hygiene can be improve further..

Last edited by izerkudie; 14-11-2021 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Address wrong
Old 14-11-2021, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2854 / Power: 16
hlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

wah bro share the lobang please thank you
Old 14-11-2021, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by izerkudie View Post
Tried two Dua meh bu..Meinazi from 62 syed and Yuki from 69 few days back, I think both shop run other same owner. Design n pattern same, hygiene can be improve further..
Meinazi neh big meh? See from wechat her pics like some auntie, cannot even gauge if she got neh anot
Old 14-11-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

Meinazi is big, D cup with baby fats..mother of one, and she is very wild
Yuki is quite plump with baby elephant body and obvious pregnant scarring on her tummy..nipple very black
Old 14-11-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
jbhr8080 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is one Lin Lin, young, tall and good GFE. Just came here for 3 months and very accommodating. She let u finger her and her mourning makes u wild. Please take good care of her.

https://$$$$$-10.net/model/linlin-2561/

Replace the $ with the following (without space)
4 n i 5 2

Last edited by jbhr8080; 15-11-2021 at 05:05 PM.
Old 14-11-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbhr8080 View Post
There is one Lin Lin, young, tall and good GFE. Just came here for 3 months and very accommodating. She let u finger her and her mourning makes u wild. Please take good care of her.

https://$$$$$-10.net/model/linlin-2561/
Bro pls share ctc . Cannot open the link .🥺
Old 14-11-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by izerkudie View Post
Meinazi is big, D cup with baby fats..mother of one, and she is very wild
Yuki is quite plump with baby elephant body and obvious pregnant scarring on her tummy..nipple very black
Wahhh mother of one means he D cups still got milk? I want to try her but if her tummy got multiple rolls, then abit turned off leh…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1