The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 13-07-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2132 / Power: 20
d2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond reputed2pre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footsubby View Post
she charge $100 for SM?>
Old 13-07-2014, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 11
MaxMaxSmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2pre View Post
she charge $100 for SM?>
Yes bro , she charges $100
Old 13-07-2014, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HoundDo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicaxo View Post
I'm looking for some advice regarding the scene in Tokyo. While paying for a session with a domina certainly isn't out of the question, I'm primarily looking for some kind of fetish bar where I can actually hook up with a mistress and maybe move on to a love hotel for some privacy.

<cut>

I don't know any Japanese except for the very basics 

<cut> 

Any recommendations on where I should go? The more hardcore the better!
Hi there Nica,

There are plenty of reviews and discussions about SM bars in Tokyo in this thread, so I won't repeat those parts. I will however try to point out a few important points to keep in mind.

SM bars are shops which caters to your kinks, you may meet some fairly hard core people at the right venues, but while this might be there passion it's also work. All of the SM "hostess" bars where you experience some play close at midnight so most Mistresses have it as a second job, so it's extremely unlikely that she will go anywhere except home after they close. It's more likely that she'll excuse her self shortly before midnight so she can make an dash for the last train. However if your lucky her day job might be in an SM club, and it might be a good way to find out if you click.

But all is not lost, there are plenty of SM parties going on. However very few Japanese people speaks English, so just like an SM bar but the ratio of English speakers are far less at parties. Plus here people go to mingle and have fun with friends and aquentince, it can be pretty lonely if you don't know anyone and can't communicate.

Most people won't play with you if they feel they can't communicate with you. There is an excellent reason for this which you can read in "HardToBeat"'s review http://sbfsg.shop/show...postcount=1113 even if in his case the language barrier was German not Japanese.

Now, having cleared this up, don't miss the sensational opportunity you have if your in Tokyo to session with an English speaking mistress from an SM club.  Heck you can even live dangerous by booking an mistress who's English not so good and who will read your preference card. Yes confirming bookings can be an hassle, but it's primarily needed because people otherwise don't turn up. Go with the custom and you will have fun.

Just don't forget the safe word is "Motto" but you did say you're look for hard core so I'm sure you won't need it.

Last word, Amarcord have a different entertainment license, and is not really an SM bar, which is why it's allowed to stay open until early morning. But it's also the reason why there really isn't any play going on. It's also one of the cheapest to visit.

Enjoy!

HD.
Old 13-07-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
polls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
can you post her soles's pictures?
Old 14-07-2014, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Footsubby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by polls View Post
can you post her soles's pictures?
http://imgur.com/oodrBcV
Old 14-07-2014, 04:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
polls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
your above pictures only show her 脚背。

soles is 脚底 and not 脚背.

can you post her soles's(脚底) picture?
Old 14-07-2014, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
prak961 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Does Mistress Rachel accept non-Chinese? I can text using translator.
Old 15-07-2014, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
DOMINAFIRE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
Hello boys,

Excuse my absence in recent weeks & months.

A couple of things.

Firstly, we welcome Domina Fire onto our shores from 20-30th July. This domme looks naughty, evil & perverted. I'm seeing her while she is here.

Secondly, Mistress Sayako will come to Singapore as of 4th-16th August. Sayako is sadistic domme, yet sexy & sophisticated about it.

Let's hope we can enjoy ourselves at the mercy of these 2 beautiful dommes

B 'n' Y
Hello to all kinky bitches out there!!!

Here is my Femdomme trip schedule for the month of July and August.
July 20th-30th Singapore
August 5 to 11th- Kuala Lumpur
August last wk. (Tentative) depends on How many interests I will receive
Watch out for more info. Visit my official website www.dominafire.com
I offer variety of bdsm play. From slightest foot fetish to forced bi, public humiliation, toilet slavery, and alot more. Feel free to ask. I also dominate couples.. i am offering a new kick boxing session. This is my new skill. Feel my kick and be my punching bag with the twist of ball busting and wrestling. i have a very few limits. No animals, drugs, kids nothing illegal. And of course.. KILLING U... Other than that. Everyrhing is ok.. I always play safe!! and NO I NEVER OFFER SEX. MOVE ON IF U WILL ASK!!
I have the dirtiest and kinkiest mind than urs.. so be ready what u ask for!!!.
Happy perving everybody!!!!
Old 15-07-2014, 09:12 AM
Samster

Im planning to go to HongKong too. This coming August last wk. But it will depends on how many session requests I will receive. So better book early..
Old 15-07-2014, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow.. Kick boxing. It is like the slave will be tied both hand with hand cruff, and tied the hand cruff with the ceiling like boxing bag. Then Mistress do whatever she want to you through out the session..

May I ask, at the end of the session does Mistress make him cum by either using HJ or foot job?
Old 15-07-2014, 02:37 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Wow.. Kick boxing. It is like the slave will be tied both hand with hand cruff, and tied the hand cruff with the ceiling like boxing bag. Then Mistress do whatever she want to you through out the session..

May I ask, at the end of the session does Mistress make him cum by either using HJ or foot job?
Well it depends on my dirty kinky thoughts and mood. I always have lots of surprises during my sessions. And I will know if he deserve some reward depends on how he pleases me. If hes lucky enough. Yeah. He might experience my very own style of foot job. But again.. not all of things will in favor in him.. he can cum but it always be ruined. If i am mean and evil enough on that moment. I might order him to CLEAN HIS OWN MESS IN MY FEET FORCEFULLY...
Old 15-07-2014, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 11
MaxMaxSmurf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINAFIRE View Post
Hello to all kinky bitches out there!!!
Here is my Femdomme trip schedule for the month of July and August.
July 20th-30th Singapore
August 5 to 11th- Kuala Lumpur
August last wk. (Tentative) depends on How many interests I will receive
Watch out for more info. Visit my official website www.dominafire.com
I offer variety of bdsm play. From slightest foot fetish to forced bi, public humiliation, toilet slavery, and alot more. Feel free to ask. I also dominate couples.. i am offering a new kick boxing session. This is my new skill. Feel my kick and be my punching bag with the twist of ball busting and wrestling. i have a very few limits. No animals, drugs, kids nothing illegal. And of course.. KILLING U... Other than that. Everyrhing is ok.. I always play safe!! and NO I NEVER OFFER SEX. MOVE ON IF U WILL ASK!!
I have the dirtiest and kinkiest mind than urs.. so be ready what u ask for!!!.
Happy perving everybody!!!!
May i check your rates & will room be included ? Is there slots available in singapore still?
Old 15-07-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMaxSmurf View Post
May i check your rates & will room be included ? Is there slots available in singapore still?
Max check my website for more details regarding my tribute session email.me there.. And yes. I DO HOST the place for the play. U need to tell me.now when do u want to meet me as I have very limited slots available now.
Old 16-07-2014, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 12
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bro's,

I have been having some real f@@ked up SMS conversations with Mistress Domina Fire. Bro's, beware! This domme is going to pervertedly f@@k a lot of bro's over come late July. If she implements what she says she is gonna do, well I believe we are in for a real treat.

Domina Fire is coming here on 20th July.....& I'm soooo excited!

B 'n' Y
Old 16-07-2014, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
Hello bro's,

I have been having some real f@@ked up SMS conversations with Mistress Domina Fire. Bro's, beware! This domme is going to pervertedly f@@k a lot of bro's over come late July. If she implements what she says she is gonna do, well I believe we are in for a real treat.

Domina Fire is coming here on 20th July.....& I'm soooo excited!

B 'n' Y
Hey BnY have u already found a nice sexy hot girl for me to bang durig ur session with me? I forgot to tell u. I want w nice big tits to play with.. and of course pretty and wild. Lol. And ooopps I forgot ro tell u as well. If in case u can find me one. Its a MUST TO WEAR A CHASTITY BELT. while watching me banging her roughly.. and yes if ur lucky enough.. I might let u wear my strap on to you to bang her while i fist F@@cking u.. =D
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1