The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2004, 07:29 PM
nijario

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
sexchange WL in Geylang.Any xperiences?

Was just wondering if anyone on their travels in geylang have had a night out with one of the girls and found out that they were once males and had a sexchange? how did you react? especially after seeing that she was so beutifull and then finding out that she/he had a full sexchange(down and above).. would that bother you and would you mind? thanks.
Old 15-09-2004, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sexchange WL in Geylang.Any xperiences?

There is no sex-change WL in Geylang.

"WL" refers to ladies working in Licensed Brothels. All Ladies in Licensed Brothels are 100% born-females.. They had their background checked by Anti Vice Branch and they also underwent medical checkups by Ministry of Health approved doctors . Anti-Vice Branch dont allow transsexuals to work in licensed brothels, as that will be considered cheating on customers or clients as they expect 100 % born females to service them.

However, I cant say the same for FLs ( Freelancers ) in Geylang. ( Their backgrounds are sometimes of questionable quality.)
Old 15-09-2004, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 21
guzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076

"WL" refers to ladies working in Licensed Brothels. All Ladies in Licensed Brothels are 100% born-females.. They had their background checked by Anti Vice Branch and they also underwent medical checkups by Ministry of Health approved doctors . Anti-Vice Branch dont allow transsexuals to work in licensed brothels, as that will be considered cheating on customers or clients as they expect 100 % born females to service them.

However, I cant say the same for FLs ( Freelancers ) in Geylang. ( Their backgrounds are sometimes of questionable quality.)
Are you absolutely sure? I've seen some "girls" in the fishtanks that are quite hard to believe. I'm usually good at spotting the Katoys having spent a good amount of time in BKK. I'm quite sure that there are a few houses that have had a few of these mixed in.
Old 15-09-2004, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
Idoru is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIdoru is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

AV do grant them (Transsexuals) permission to operate in licensed brothels.
You can find them at Petian and Desker Road Licensed Brothels.
Cheers
Old 15-09-2004, 03:14 PM
nijario

so has anyone here accidently been with a transgendered (male to female)girl not knowing they were one as the girl had a full sexchange and afterwards finding out?
Old 15-09-2004, 06:58 PM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh ? okay, if I happen to know that WL who was a male before, then I will feel cheated.

It is not worth paying to molest such "WL"s legally as their neh neh and pussies are fake..

So , Bro Idoru, can you tell me which WLs in Petain Road are transsexual ? Which house and room?

I will visit Petain Road and Geylang next month. ( I dont try CAT 40.)
Old 15-09-2004, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 0
Idoru is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIdoru is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Oh ? okay, if I happen to know that WL who was a male before, then I will feel cheated.

It is not worth paying to molest such "WL"s legally as their neh neh and pussies are fake..

So , Bro Idoru, can you tell me which WLs in Petain Road are transsexual ? Which house and room?

I will visit Petain Road and Geylang next month. ( I dont try CAT 40.)
One at House#7, and about 5 at House#9, just by looking you can tell.
Cheers
Old 15-09-2004, 09:21 PM
nijario

ok, they are at these houses, but tell me this.. i am just wondering if anyone has ever been with one of them? and coz they have had the full sex change you have only found out afterwards.
Old 15-09-2004, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
polishadmirer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are always some transsexuals and tranvestites hanging along the corner of Lorong 16 that is next to Gullemard (spelling?) road, and a couple of others who ply the dingy backlanes adjacent to Westerhout, at the intersection of Lorongs 18 and 20.

Never dared to try them or even go near them before (ha!) but I have a feeling most of them still have their little Johnsons on. Some of them obviously have undergone multiple cosmetic and breast augmentation surgeries. There are a couple of good looking ones, but mostly they are darned old and hefty. Bleh!

The Polish Admirer
Old 15-09-2004, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 23
subband is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubband is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idoru
One at House#7, and about 5 at House#9, just by looking you can tell.
Cheers
oh yes, house 9. I patronise there once, accidently...
Old 16-09-2004, 08:21 AM
Samster

Thanks a lot for your info.

Wonder how could AV allow transsexuals (biologically male, psychologically female) to work in licensed brothels where customers and regulars go there to seek pleasure of true born females ? Right ?
Old 16-09-2004, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 21
thecas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by subband
oh yes, house 9. I patronise there once, accidently...
So did u ask him/her to confirm?

After all in another section we had a test to check if we could tell which were TG and which were genuine.. and some of us could not pass the test hehe

PPle + ed :gottasexu , Camelot, kkspore, roflmaoxz, alf_9, goodpartn, BustLover, ChokDeeDee, m0n3ym1nd, raverboy,odsendSYT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1