The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2024, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Shawnkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShawnkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GBW vs VIP vs HV vs New York vs NZ vs M Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Same with VIP spa..... once you accept the wristband locker key it is considered you are their customer regardless whether you have take lady or use the facilities.
Have to pay rm88 when you return the wristband.
VIP and a lot of spa don’t need pay entrance fees. I just went there last week
Old 19-04-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnkim View Post
Technically there is a cost of using the Spa, it's included in the "package" for service. I not sure of I just go and see if they will charge u. But they usually go by the locker number.

If u go in and see girl, eat and stuff, I am pretty sure you will atleast be charged for the use of the facilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakingNewb View Post
Where is location for VIP spa ah or their telegram and ads? So far I checked this forum only got NZ spa and LA spa
Plaza Sentosa, 4th floor. Take life near the dim sum stall (if u go to 4th floor and see a ktv, wrong lift).
Old 19-04-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Went to GBW again hoping to find 80 again.

But because body also tired, asked for clean massage as well. Then booked FS lady after.

Combined price no discount sigh.

Lady 5 gave an awesome massage. Not a looker but massage is amazing with cool backstory, enjoyed my time with her.

After a short break captain invited to go see 80 again.

Wah, cannot tahan, really sometimes a lady has certain things that just turns you on.
Old 19-04-2024, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Macchiato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMacchiato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi ,
Does anyone what time does GBW spa closes ?
Thanks .
Old 19-04-2024, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macchiato View Post
Hi ,
Does anyone what time does GBW spa closes ?
Thanks .
Officially closes at 10.30pm but the girls will usually start to knock off after 9pm.
Old 19-04-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnkim View Post
I wonder how you do that?
It is chicken & egg situation there.

You go there and tell captain dun wan use facilities... only want to see lady parade. They let you in but then in the mirror parade area no HP allowed.... so you lan lan have to get a locker to keep yout HP which mean you have to pay rm88.
Dun take locker...... cannot see parade unless you not have HP with you which is rare as almost everybody carries a HP nowadays.
Old 20-04-2024, 11:00 AM
Samster

Shawnkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShawnkim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

You go there and tell captain dun wan use facilities... only want to see lady parade. They let you in but then in the mirror parade area no HP allowed.... so you lan lan have to get a locker to keep yout HP which mean you have to pay rm88.
Dun take locker...... cannot see parade unless you not have HP with you which is rare as almost everybody carries a HP nowadays.
Nope vip spa don’t have to pay rm 88 to view girls. I can confirm that
Old 20-04-2024, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post

I use the Locker to keep my bag also don’t need pay. Or you don’t have to change to their uniform and you can bring your bag in. Jus keep your phone in ur bag, they won’t say anything
Old 20-04-2024, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 18
halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!halsurfer is one of the Best!

I think let's clear up the confusion.
There is no upfront entrance fee to be paid.
However, if anyone were to use the facilities and/or view the girls and then walk out before choosing any ladies, you would need to pay RM88 when leaving.

I have visited them twice and have selected a girl on both occasions.
I do not have experience of just going in and walking out, but I believe it should be correct.
The RM88 fee is also mentioned in the telegram group chat for VIP, but it won't be paid upfront as the only thing they do at the entrance is pass you a wristband with a number.

So unless Shawnkim is saying otherwise, meaning he walked in with his bag, didn't change into the clothes, then just walked out without paying a single cent?
Old 21-04-2024, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=halsurfer;23263303]I think let's clear up the confusion.
However, if anyone were to use the facilities and/or view the girls and then walk out before choosing any ladies, you would need to pay RM88 when leaving. [/QUOTED]

You are correct.... I went with a friend and had inform the counter guy we just want to view the ladies. A captain who was sitting on the bench beside the counter told us to get a wristband number and led us inside. He said the wristband is for id if we decide to onz the girls later. We did not need to change to their uniform but had to put our phones inside the locker but we were allowed to bring our shoulderbag with us. While waiting at the mirror parade area, we were served with coke by the bangla although we never asked for it.
About 20 mins later, the girls came out and I chose 1 of the girls. My friend did not choose any and waited for me at the canteen without taking any of their food.
After I came out I retrieved my phone and both of us went to the counter. I was asked to pay RM$268 and my friend was asked for RM$88 even though he never used their facilties and only had a glass of coke.
Old 21-04-2024, 11:46 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=180baht;23264083]
Quote:
Originally Posted by halsurfer View Post
However, if anyone were to use the facilities and/or view the girls and then walk out before choosing any ladies, you would need to pay RM88 when leaving. [/QUOTED]

You are correct.... I went with a friend and had inform the counter guy we just want to view the ladies. A captain who was sitting on the bench beside the counter told us to get a wristband number and led us inside. He said the wristband is for id if we decide to onz the girls later. We did not need to change to their uniform but had to put our phones inside the locker but we were allowed to bring our shoulderbag with us. While waiting at the mirror parade area, we were served with coke by the bangla although we never asked for it.
About 20 mins later, the girls came out and I chose 1 of the girls. My friend did not choose any and waited for me at the canteen without taking any of their food.
After I came out I retrieved my phone and both of us went to the counter. I was asked to pay RM$268 and my friend was asked for RM$88 even though he never used their facilties and only had a glass of coke.
Who ask u to drink the coke and wait inside. You should waited him below
Old 21-04-2024, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halsurfer View Post
However, if anyone were to use the facilities and/or view the girls and then walk out before choosing any ladies, you would need to pay RM88 when leaving.

I have visited them twice and have selected a girl on both occasions.
I do not have experience of just going in and walking out, but I believe it should be correct.
The RM88 fee is also mentioned in the telegram group chat for VIP, but it won't be paid upfront as the only thing they do at the entrance is pass you a wristband with a number.

So unless Shawnkim is saying otherwise, meaning he walked in with his bag, didn't change into the clothes, then just walked out without paying a single cent?
Yes I didn’t pay a single cent because I didn’t order any girl or drink anything. I just left after the parade
Old 21-04-2024, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 9
heepzter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyheepzter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWongYW View Post
Officially closes at 10.30pm but the girls will usually start to knock off after 9pm.
Thanks for the info
Old 22-04-2024, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
frontzuji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Anyone has the updated telegram to share for One Six Spa? TIA!
Old 22-04-2024, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 2
MichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMichaelWongYW is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frontzuji View Post
Anyone has the updated telegram to share for One Six Spa? TIA!
t.me/one6spa

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1