The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 03-06-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
mag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud ofmag3459 has much to be proud of
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

new info http://www.collarspace.com/personals...01/default.htm
Old 03-06-2014, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 10
Sanny is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSanny is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mag3459 View Post
thx for sharing it
Old 03-06-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The first time I tried trampling was with a certain Japanese domina, who out of the blue, decided to trample me barefoot. Found out later during my conversation that she enjoyed trampling a lot, and she had cute feet too.

Among the locals, Anya has very pretty pedicured feet and extremely soft skin. That should appeal to foot fetishists. Certainly in a class of her own. Keiko was not too bad when I tried her previously, while Luna was forgettable in terms of looks and skill.

I would think that trampling is not a very common activity here, as it does require some experience and skill, especially if it involves heels.

For starters, start by performing the trampling exercise on the bed rather than on the floor. It should soften the initial impact a fair bit.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tramplelover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakuncle View Post
There was this time I visited a PRC FL in Balestier familiar with SM. I told her beforehand that I was into trampling and she really got into it. The first few minutes was mild as she wasn't sure how much I could take. Once she was comfortable, she started doing sexy dancing and jumping on my chest and abdomen, barefoot at first and then in flipflops. She didn't stop each time until I used the safe word and even then, she would linger on top of me for a few more seconds before getting down.

Near the end of the session, I asked her to do the same thing in her heels but that was a mistake. Not familiar in trampling with heels, she put enough weight on her sharp heels to cause moderate pain(but no injury) to my bottom ribs. I used the safe word after only about three seconds. I have no doubt that had I been tied-up and unable to use the safe word, she would have ruptured some organs and broken a few ribs.

Please be very careful and good luck.
That sounded exciting

Yes in heels the sensation is wonderful but have to be careful. As long as she doesn't jump or transfer all her weight on her heels should be fine. Stomach is the safest area from what I know

That's why I'm looking for an experienced domme.
@silverrug I'll take a look at anya thanks
Old 04-06-2014, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
jonah11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows of any links or websites which have Chinese, Japanese or Korean (if it is popular) femdom movies where we can view online like those we watch in cinemas or movie theaters?

Thanks!
Old 05-06-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Thomas666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bro's,

Since i gained so much knowledge from this thread let me do a small thing back by giving you guys a field report of my recent visit to Mistress Synee and Mistress Morgan here in Bangkok.

Let me start by stating that this would be my first commercial experience with a mistress, ever. The direct result of that was that I had serious trouble getting some sleep the day before. I was nervous as hell and did not want to do any relaxing activities by myself that evening to build up the tension a bit more and be in perfect condition to cum as intensive as possible.

I had my appointment very early in the afternoon and Mistress Synee came pick me but at the meeting point. She was perfectly on time and it all went very natural like we knew each other for ages already. We took a taxi to the place she rents where we shortly discussed if i had any remarks about what i had already emailed. Soon after also Mistress Morgan arrived and we could begin.

My request was to have some CBT, spanking, whipping, hot wax, anal play, and a golden shower. I had also indicated i really enjoy latex/rubber and for a surcharge of 500 baht mistress Synee indicated she could wear a rubber catsuit. While i normally do not like "hidden charges" i think this was well worth it and I know from experience that wearing a full latex catsuit in Thailand is a sacrifice with the weather.

After a shower Mistress Morgan, dressed in a black latex dress, started binding a thin rope around my cock and balls and I was tied to a wooden construction in the middle of the room. Just to get in the mood Mistress Synee was rubbing my dick for a while against her tight rubber ass. Soon after we changed positions where i was tied to a chair and mistress Morgan started playing with hot wax on my balls. The pain was pretty intense and she showed little mercy as the wax kept plashing on every inch of my swollen balls.

Maybe 45 minutes into the session we changed position again where i was put on my back and a dildo was slowly and carefully inserted in my ass. While mistress Morgan was working on that part it was Mistress Synee who came sitting over my face limiting my movements and giving me a good view of her perfect ass and a lot of shiny black rubber to smell. She put my hands on her ass to play with and sometimes directed them to her breast. During this play my dick and balls also got a good smacking which was so intensive i almost had to ask for mercy to stop it temporary.

At this point we were already well passed an hour and a small break was included for me to get pissed on followed by a shower and a few minutes of drinking some water and relaxing.

Part II will follow...
Old 05-06-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Thomas666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part II:

Right after we switched to a hogtie. At this point the intensity was increased again when hot wax was plashed on my ass by mistress Morgan while mistress Synee was busy whipping the bottom of my feet with a cane. This was also the point i had to use the safe-word as the intensity of the strokes on my soles became too much to bare. The wax and the following whipping on my ass just continued though.

Next we tried a part that felt surprisingly good to me, but which i had never tried or included in my wishes. With a rope around my balls some hook was attached and several heavy weights to give my balls a good stretch. Again this was accompanied with some anal play. For me this almost felt like heaven; especially with a regular glimpse of mistress Synee dressed in latex.

Finally I was put on the mat on the floor where both mistresses where controlling me and were playing with my cock. With mistress Synee sitting on my face dripping hot wax on my nipples and balls there was no escaping for me and I had to blow my load fiercely.

All together I have no regrets of my 3-hour session and I must say that especially Mistress Synee is one hell of a hot mistress to be playing with. Just to see her walking around me in a latex catsuit, while wearing high boots, was worth the money already.

But i am still a bit in doubt if this kind of play is really for me. For some reason i stayed really sober during the session as I was well aware that it is just play and i am still in control in a way as I can stop it whenever i want. Maybe it was also hard for them to get in the right mood, and get me in the right mood, as it was early in the afternoon and I was pretty nervous and had no experience. I can imagine it would be easier for them with a more experienced slave.
Old 06-06-2014, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sgnewguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by okiepoke View Post
I have sessioned with several Dominas in Thailand including Jasmine, Bella and Nikki at Thai Domina. I would recommend them as well as Mistress Synee. I have not had experience with HOD. My favorite MIstress, Christy, relocated to Italy but does return to Bangkok from time to time so check her website. I believe that Mistress Lorita is related to Christy.

Suniya is good but I could not get a response from her last time. My new favorite is Jaa. I had a session last month with her and Fon and it was one of my best Bangkok experiences. If you like sensual domination, they would be hard to beat.

Envious of your assignment in Bangkok.
Please let us know about your experiences with Jaa. I assume it is jaa4u ? It is very hard to get info about her.
Old 06-06-2014, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bscoopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all KL subs,

Had a session with the lovely visiting DominaFire recently and was my best femdom session I have ever experienced so far! I know I am not as experienced as many of the other senior bros here, but if you want a truly domme experience IMHO, I would advise making an appointment to see her as soon as possible, before she leaves!

A more detailed FR to follow soon!
Old 06-06-2014, 02:17 AM
case

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

someone said anya is local, so what is the race of anya? Is she chinese, malay, indian or eurasian??
Old 06-06-2014, 04:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
okiepoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgnewguy View Post
Please let us know about your experiences with Jaa. I assume it is jaa4u ? It is very hard to get info about her.
Yes, it is Jaa4u. I had followed her blog for a few years now and found her to be incredibly honest and open about her experiences. After meeting her in person, I can tell you that she is true to her blog. I am not a masochist so cannot speak to her abilities to deliver extreme corporal but I would tell you that if you like sensual domination, she more than delivers. She is quite beautiful and surprisingly tall with lovely smooth, tan legs and ass. If you like to worship those parts, you will not be disappointed.

She is sharp and talkative and always in control. She definitely understands the psychology of BDSM.
Old 06-06-2014, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by case View Post
someone said anya is local, so what is the race of anya? Is she chinese, malay, indian or eurasian??
Yes, she is local. Mixed Chinese-German parentage if not mistaken. She has oriental look.
Old 06-06-2014, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
slave.alan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had an appointment with Mistress Lan Lan yesterday afternoon. Went to the said place and made a phone call to inform Her that i have arrived.
So sad... the number was not active. Waited for half an hour and still not active, i left the place... not sure if i should call Her again.
Old 06-06-2014, 05:53 PM
Samster

As promised, here is the FR on my recent session with Domina Fire in KL.

She came down from the hotel life to greet me when I messaged her that I had arrived. She was dressed in normal clothes but looked pretty, better than her photos, in my opinion. She gave me a sexy smile while we rode up the lift together with some others and I somehow had a feeling I was going to have a great session with her.

When we got into her room, we chatted for a while before I went to take a shower for a wash up. I had asked for a forced femme session earlier and after being made to dress up, I waited anxiously in the living room for her to change in her bedroom. She looked absolutely stunning when she came out, dressed in a black cleavage revealing corset, sheer crotchless black pantyhose, black thong and sky high stiletto boots.

She took me into the bedroom and made me get on my knees while she put a leather collar on me. After that, came a huge black ball gag while effectively rendered me unable to speak whatsoever. Throughout all this while, she kept telling me what a huge slut I was and that I was really going to get punished and humiliated as her whore this time. My hands were then bound with thick nylon rope, which Domina Fire was careful to ensure that they were not too tight. I must admit it was a tremendous turn-on for me as she really play her part well, strict but sexy at the same time!

Then came the nipple clamps. I winced in pain as she clipped them on both my nipples, alternately teasing and biting them at the same time. I groaned in pain but she slapped me and told me to shut up, and continued teasing and subjecting my nipples to a good workout, alternating between pain and pleasure.

Part 2 to follow
Old 06-06-2014, 07:22 PM
Samster

FR with Domina Fire (Part 2)

Next, she pushed me down on the bed and had me spread my legs wide open. She began putting on her latex gloves and I knew my ass was going to get a good stretching! I tried to ask her to take it easy on me as I was not experienced in anal, but the sounds that came out were mumbled and unintelligible. She looked at me wickedly and knew I was worried, but she said to raise my hands if it got too painful.

She started by lubing her fingers and inserting them slowly into my ass as I moaned softly. She began finger fucking me for a while before saying that it was time to try something larger, a vibrating dildo. She put a condom on it and in it went. She slowly started fucking me with the dildo and then helped me to get up off the bed because she wanted me standing with my bound hands on the makeup table, facing the mirror while I was taken from behind. I must admit it was a pretty pathetic sight, being bound, ball gagged with saliva dripping down from my mouth, while being fucked by a gorgeous domme, but it was a huge turn-on at the same time!

Throughout the session, Domina Fire would alternately spank my ass or whip me with her cat o’ nine tails, which could be rather painful depending on how hard she wanted to hit. She would even gently swing the cat to lightly hit my balls which really was painful. Domina Fire was very perceptive as to how much punishment I could take and knew just the right amount of punishment to give me according to my limits.

Finally, I was made to kneel while Domina Fire sat down on a chair and untied my hands and removed the ball-gag. She made me worship her stiletto heels by sucking and licking on the heels, and also kissing her nyloned legs and feet. She made me masturbate all the while doing so, and starting playing with my sore nipples. It took me a while to cum as my ass was not used to being penetrated and I was sore, but eventually exploded on her heels whereby I was ordered to suck and lick clean my cum off her shoes.

Overall, I must say that this was my best session ever with a femdom. As mentioned previously, I have only limited experience in sessioning with pro dommes, but Domina Fire was really good in role-playing when in session, looking deeply into your eyes and mind while tormenting you and being able communicate using verbal humiliation throughout the session. She was also able to read non-verbal cues and adjust accordingly based on my looks and reactions. Will definitely session with her again if and when the opportunity arises.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1