The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 01-07-2014, 07:10 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
collers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
Bro. If you can speak Chinese, you can nego with Rachel 150 for one and a half DOM. I am sure they can accommodate you. You might confuse the meaning of one and a half DOM.

You can ask 1st 1/2 of the session you will do foot fetish (i.e. 30min or 45min).
After you done, the second last of the session is like CUMMING session where you will ask RACHEL to bring one DOM to HJ and ask Rachel to wide your two feet with Rope and wide your two hand with Rope tie both side to the corner and tickle it while the other DOM will do oil based HJ. Actually I have tried Rachel oil based HJ and she is so good. I am sure the other DOM who live together will have 50$ for HJ while Rachel will get 100$ for Domming session.
you mean in yr session with Rachel, she used ropes to tied your 2 feet wide apart and tied your 2 hands wide apart to 4 different corners?

How did she do that?

Is it you were tied to the four corners of chairs -legs or table-legs placed in 4 different directions in her room??

your 4 limbs were tied to what things that caused all your 4 limbs to very wide apart?
Old 02-07-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I've had a question from a friend. 'Where is the best shop to buy bdsm equipment in Singapore?' Like strap on and restraints but not at stupid high prices. Someone told me u4ria on orchard road. Anyone know?
Old 02-07-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
I've had a question from a friend. 'Where is the best shop to buy bdsm equipment in Singapore?' Like strap on and restraints but not at stupid high prices. Someone told me u4ria on orchard road. Anyone know?
Taobao, cheap and nice.
Old 02-07-2014, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimissimo View Post
Taobao, cheap and nice.
I would also think online would be best for such equipment. Better selection as well.
Old 02-07-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
slave.alan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Rachel last week. Greeted by a beautiful lady in front of the door. Went to her room and asked to stripped....
Interviewed by Rachel about what I want then the session started.

Summary, Rachel is accommodating, She did my wishes e.g.: humiliation, spit on my face, pee and cleaned her ass hole for quite a long time. I am not quite a foot slave, but She has nice maintained feet.
She dragged me to her friend's room for a while and introduced me as Her little dog to Her friend.

Overall, She is accommodating, but for me, unfortunately, I could not really click with Her.

Something that I found here to share, please correct me if I am wrong.
A bro posted the following 4 PRC Mistresses:
1. http://imgur.com/PIbnMWe
2. http://imgur.com/JWposuM
3. http://imgur.com/If85NxR
4. http://imgur.com/i1g1v7m

and Rachel's ad is at the following page:
http://tianting808.com/rachel/

I think who I met last week is number 2.
Rachel is more similar to number 1.
The friend, who I was introduced to, is number 3.

Personally, I prefer number 1

Sorry for lor so post, I have question:
Is Lan Lan still active, her phone not active yesterday? Has she left Singapore?

Want to try Amy too but read a bad review about her... and also they swapped to another person like what I got last week with Rachel.
Old 02-07-2014, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
Gustav Gestapo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGustav Gestapo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi
Well, just to add to slave.alan's review on Rachel.
Number one, I do like her place. A great Condo, new, super clean and relaxing to be in. Those mothball infested junk holes in other areas you find are a total turn off.
Second, if you are hardcore BDSM with all the Bells and Whistles then she is not for you. She does not carry the tools you need for that.
If you are like me a connoisseur for slender beauty, stockings, leg-feet-ass worship and dont mind a golden shower at the end she is the one.
In slave.alan post she is pic 2. her friend is pic 3....another fantastic gal with an amazing sized labia.
Anyway. For those who have specific fetishes they might be a good fit.

GG
Old 02-07-2014, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustav Gestapo View Post
Hi
Number one, I do like her place. A great Condo, new, super clean and relaxing to be in. Those mothball infested junk holes in other areas you find are a total turn off.
Second, if you are hardcore BDSM with all the Bells and Whistles then she is not for you. She does not carry the tools you need for that.
If you are like me a connoisseur for slender beauty, stockings, leg-feet-ass worship and dont mind a golden shower at the end she is the one.
In slave.alan post she is pic 2. her friend is pic 3....another fantastic gal with an amazing sized labia.

GG
Any kind soul able to provide pic#1 contact?
She is the most chio of all the 4.
Old 02-07-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
collers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi

GG
since you said you had seen you face-to-face b4, how old exactly do you think Rachel is?

I saw from another thread which 1 forummer posted she is mid-20s. But I saw from another different thread which another forummer said Rachel is 34-35 yrs-old
Old 02-07-2014, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 17
Gustav Gestapo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGustav Gestapo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ok...I guess she is end 20's...she is mature, but her Body is in great shape, she has good humor and a whitty mind. No Time watcher.

GG
Old 02-07-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light
SG Mistress Review

I wanted to take the time to review three SG mistresses I have had the pleasure of being with. I am NOT ranking them and my critique is based ONLY on my experiences.

1) Mistress Keiko
Sessions include: Spanking with paddles, strapon, humiliation, foot/ass worship, face sitting.
Positives: Pretty. Has great tattoos, if you're into that. VERY friendly. Has nice toys. Great with a strapon.
I have had two sessions with her. I had my first ever BDSM session with her and she was very patient and accommodating. Before and after the session, she chatted quite a bit. At the end, she hugged and said goodbye.

Negative: 1. If you meet at her home, be prepared, it is a bit untidy and smells of cigarettes, as she smokes a lot.
2. Time Management: I have had 2 sessions with her, but also 3 cancellations. Once, I was left waiting outside her home, with no answer on her phone. Twice, she confirmed times and was supposed to call an hour before appointment, but didn't call or answer my calls.

2. Mistress Anya
Sessions include: Strapon (for a 2 hr session), spanking, humiliation, corsets/boots, face slapping, spitting and golden shower.

In my session, I did not do strap on, but did the rest. She started with having me kneel down naked in front of her and splash me with cold water. I was slapped, my nipples tweaked, orgasm denied, she sat on my face and used a vibrator on herself to get off. Then she put a dildo in my mouth and strapped it around the back of my head. She gave the dildo a blow job while i looked. Followed by 15 mins of ass worship and a golden shower.

Positives: Pretty. Great tattoos. Dresses the part. The entire time is literally the session, no small talk before or after. Chooses hotels, good location.

Negatives: She only hosts every once in a while, although more often lately. Her strapon sessions are only for minimum 2 hr bookings.

Mistress Kathy

No toys, or regular BDSM activities. It is all about pleasuring her. I cleaned her feet and licked her toes. Then she stripped completely and I had to massage her, followed by a 20 mins session of licking her pussy and fingering her ass. She made me masturbate and come on her foot, which I then had to clean up. Then, we step into the shower, and I had soap and wash her, top to bottom.

Positive: VERY PRETTY. Fantastic ass. Nice, shaved, clean pussy. Friendly too. After the session, we spoke quite a bit.

Negative: Location. We checked into a low budget hotel together, where we both had to register our ID's and rent the room for 2 hrs. Since she doesn't use toys, what she does is limited. I will try her again though, and try to get her to be more aggressive with her BDSM and humiliation.

In summary, all three are GREAT and worth your time and tribute, and I will definitely revisit them for even better FR's.

Cheers.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
worse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is that PRC xena still in spore now?

She got do SM last time
Old 03-07-2014, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok...I guess she is end 20's...she is mature, but her Body is in great shape, she has good humor and a whitty mind. No Time watcher.

GG
Good info here.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 03-07-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Arcc11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

I just come across this forum and see all the interesting posts about BDSM. I also visited La Siora in Tokyo for a few times and agreed they have excellent mistresses and services, but unfortunately I am living in Hong Kong and couldn't visit as I wish to.

i know I am not able to get the same quality of services in HK, but does anyone have recommendation to me for services in HK? Much appreciated for any help.

Thanks
Old 03-07-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

how do i get in touch with Mistress Kathy?
Old 03-07-2014, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
how do i get in touch with Mistress Kathy?
collarspace.com
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1