The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-03-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 5
Juzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to beholdJuzicy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwisyed67 View Post
From the text in the WC moment, feels like she is going to move on and away from this line. So need to find another replacement viet coco now
If u want Viet go level 2. U should know who I'm talking abt
Old 10-03-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of
Re: Golden Mile

Golden mile tower lvl 2 still got shop that is good, but that shop is abit open. Those who know will know and there are few girl working inside.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 11-03-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 9
fabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post
Golden mile tower lvl 2 still got shop that is good, but that shop is abit open. Those who know will know and there are few girl working inside.
Alice shop?
Old 11-03-2023, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

level 2 escalator turn right, opposite the amulet shop, used to have one pretty ML. hope she is there
Old 11-03-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yeahh but be prepared to kena chop
Old 11-03-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MxxP123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Damage quite high but service is good
Old 13-03-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxxP123 View Post
Damage quite high but service is good
How high is consider high? Not sure how much they quote you but i feel the price is ok compare to other entry fee of 68.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 13-03-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabwan View Post
Alice shop?
Not sure if inside got alice or not but i find other girl.

Old 14-03-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Acknowledge what bro Rahl said... any of her regular knows what she is doing/working as now?

Her IG/TikTok still looks good... so always damn curious..
I'm gonna be answering my own question - again!

Y** just posted in most of her social media accs... new thai massage gonna start in GMT tomorrow (15/3/23)! I presume she will be coming back to work then!

anyone gonna commando pls update!
Old 16-03-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
bighunter021 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Curious to know where all the thai pubs are shifting to. Anyone got intel?
Old 18-03-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

Quote:
I'm gonna be answering my own question - again!

Y** just posted in most of her social media accs... new thai massage gonna start in GMT tomorrow (15/3/23)! I presume she will be coming back to work then!

anyone gonna commando pls update!
Yok posted that she is only working temporary at this thai massage shop on level 2. She is also doing a cleaning business. I do wonder if she is the one coming down to clean your house or office ?!!

Give a few months and GMT will turn into orchard tower, only have massage joints and ktv, pubs packed under one roof.
Old 18-03-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
agumon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

something new to explore
Old 19-03-2023, 05:37 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
Yok posted that she is only working temporary at this thai massage shop on level 2. She is also doing a cleaning business. I do wonder if she is the one coming down to clean your house or office ?!!

Give a few months and GMT will turn into orchard tower, only have massage joints and ktv, pubs packed under one roof.
Yes, visited her and I asked about her other business and she also mentioned this cleaning business...

anyway, that's not the point... she just gave me a ok massage... no GQ... prompted her a few times and she said she is a good girl... no GQ from her.. went back with blue balls.
Old 19-03-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Yes, visited her and I asked about her other business and she also mentioned this cleaning business...

anyway, that's not the point... she just gave me a ok massage... no GQ... prompted her a few times and she said she is a good girl... no GQ from her.. went back with blue balls.
She just does all those sexy tiktok to draw in hopefuls. Not only never got any gq from her, she also disapproves of roaming hands.
Old 19-03-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Very informative indeed...Time to unfollow her in tiktok already..

Btw, up you also..cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
She just does all those sexy tiktok to draw in hopefuls. Not only never got any gq from her, she also disapproves of roaming hands.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1