The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Zhun boh?! Got business he also beh hua yi arh?
Bro u dun need to believe me ... U can try calling now today and see what response u get if u ask for pre booking....of new gers for tmr slots....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 03-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Yahlor bruddar! The pretty Xiao Xue kenna baoed liao leh! Maybe I should bao her earlier lor! I cannot up her liao leh! Bery sad de!
Bao meaning still in GL, but reserve for only one rich man to screw only? Or out to the rich man house?
Old 03-05-2012, 09:33 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Coitus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoitus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoitus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was back in G-land after a self imposed exodus of abt a year plus, the last time i was there were back in the days of 4-D, Qiqi, Lan Xin and Lulu (1654A)

Since i started and ended my last stint at 1654A, i went back to my old haunt and earmarked my return with the highly rated Xiao Feng of 1654A.

Went there at 2pm today, not many ppl there, and surprisingly, none of the other girls were there other than XF, actually pre-booked so went there straight away went into the room.

I have never seen XF b4 so it was partially a risk on my part but due to the good reviews from most of the bros, i decided to go in blind.

At first glance, decent face, nice boobs, a bit short, Went into the room, see her face like black black, wah lau, sianz, not sure what happen, maybe she dont like my face or something. so took off clothes and went straight for shower since i was quite sweaty due to the sweltering heat.

Shower routine quite good, but she was a bit mechanical and expressionless, save for a few occasions of wry smiles here and there... good rabba rabba, and light frenching with a short BBBJ, and some moaning but quite fake.

Went out into room, started with me lying on my back, use her boobs rabba rabba, lick my back, my neck, my ass, then followed by rimming and using lotion and her hand to rub my dick head, fuck, damn steam lah plus long time never chiong GL, a bit cannot tahan the servicing, tried to siam, then she went under me to suck my dick, wah piangz, going to explode already so tell her time out, so i lied on my back and she continued to attack me, licking nipples and continued to rub my bro and balls... then i said i service her, she said good can enjoy but quite fake again, nice pussy shaved with heart shape bush somemore, wah so lick lick suck suck, before that lick her tits.... she stARTED GROANING BUT AGAIN SOUND VERY FAKE LAH, SO cap on, cowgirl first, she is quite tight man plus her mussy muscles can contract on, wah lau, she rode me for some time before i suggest to change position, dont want to see her face cos she like quite emotionless, quite turn off so change to missionary before change to doggy, rammed her hard in doggy and her true moans come out, saying wah you very good in Mandarin...

Unload, clean up then shower, hardly any small talk, she quickly clean up and dress up, very professionally done...

Looks: 6.5 (cute type, not my cup of tea)
Body: 7 (small and tight)
Boobs: 6.5 (ample and perky but i prefer bigger ones but dont think its C leh more like B+ at most)
Cathbath and BBBJ: 7.5 (this one very good, i tabuleh tahan)
FJ: 6,5 (quite mehcanical)
Frenching: 6.5 (lacks passion)
GFE: 5.5 (room for improvement)
RTF: prob not

Not sure if most GL girls are like that nowadays, very professional but lack GFE? Back in the days of QQ, LL and LX, even 4D, their
GFE and service are tip top.

Next target, prob Jiayi or Lulu, not sure which wan gam me, i prefer bigger size girls with bigger boobs, XF really not my type although her service is considered pretty good, any bros wanna recommend?
Old 03-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -285 / Power: 0
Nan Hong Gui Nan Hong Gui Nan Hong Gui

thanks for sharing
Old 03-05-2012, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coitus View Post
Looks: 6.5 (cute type, not my cup of tea)
Body: 7 (small and tight)
Boobs: 6.5 (ample and perky but i prefer bigger ones but dont think its C leh more like B+ at most)
Cathbath and BBBJ: 7.5 (this one very good, i tabuleh tahan)
FJ: 6,5 (quite mehcanical)
Frenching: 6.5 (lacks passion)
GFE: 5.5 (room for improvement)
RTF: prob not
Sorry to hear about your lacklustre session with XF. I regret introducing to you. Between Jia Yi and LuLu, the latter is taller and has full womanly figure. Jia Yi is shorter but almost same size knockers as LuLu. If you want big size woman with big tits, you can try Zhen Zhen from 1651 de! You can also try Hong Hong from 1805 - Tall, womanly figure and C cup knockers.

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:07 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro u dun need to believe me ... U can try calling now today and see what response u get if u ask for pre booking....of new gers for tmr slots....
Actually regular punters should know 54A does not entertain advance booking. Advance booking on the bery samething day is okie!

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 03-05-2012, 10:45 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Coitus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoitus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoitus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Sorry to hear about your lacklustre session with XF. I regret introducing to you. Between Jia Yi and LuLu, the latter is taller and has full womanly figure. Jia Yi is shorter but almost same size knockers as LuLu. If you want big size woman with big tits, you can try Zhen Zhen from 1651 de! You can also try Hong Hong from 1805 - Tall, womanly figure and C cup knockers.
Thanks bro, no worries, its not that she's no good, i believe her svc is pretty good just that not my cuppa tea, thanks for your reco, will try Lulu next, hope she's the same type like her namesake from 1654A, as well as Qiqi and Lan Xin, i prefer girls like them!

Will post my fr after trying
Old 04-05-2012, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
czhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyczhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Actually regular punters should know 54A does not entertain advance booking. Advance booking on the bery samething day is okie!
Eh brother... I heard different. Correct me if i am wrong. Last week I went to get Angela at first slot. Went too early at 11.30am and 54A was not open, so went into the opposite glass door to wait for Angela. The 2 workers in that room told me some people prebook the night before for first slots. So... Thats why no guarantee I come 11,30 can get first slot for WL. I dunno how true is this. I mean, I'm the type confirm going already then book and turn up. I have never fly kite after booking before, but I have never made prebooking the day before also. So... Can others verify? With this new batch coming in... I suspect turning up at 11.50am for first slot is no guarantee for short waiting time, at least for quite a while leh.. I don't quite like waiting 2 hours in the fuck shop reading Straits Times from end to end and back again
Old 04-05-2012, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Waaaa ya you are regulars punters... That y u know the pre booking rules as what u mentioned .... I know one day before booking is still entertain if G knows u in person and also like u... More than 2 days pre booking seldom take by G ....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 04-05-2012, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro, no worries, its not that she's no good, i believe her svc is pretty good just that not my cuppa tea, thanks for your reco, will try Lulu next, hope she's the same type like her namesake from 1654A, as well as Qiqi and Lan Xin, i prefer girls like them!

Will post my fr after trying
Bro, first time i did XF I thought she was ok. Then by chance i saw her at another house and she was rejected by customer. She turned to walk out as the car was still waiting, saw me and smiled brightly. I took her then and have never looked back. She is super duper for me. Yes, i wish she was built more like Amy with her current personality but can't have everything though. Still, she works well for me.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by czhsg View Post
Eh brother... I heard different. Correct me if i am wrong. Last week I went to get Angela at first slot. Went too early at 11.30am and 54A was not open, so went into the opposite glass door to wait for Angela. The 2 workers in that room told me some people prebook the night before for first slots. So... Thats why no guarantee I come 11,30 can get first slot for WL. I dunno how true is this. I mean, I'm the type confirm going already then book and turn up. I have never fly kite after booking before, but I have never made prebooking the day before also. So... Can others verify? With this new batch coming in... I suspect turning up at 11.50am for first slot is no guarantee for short waiting time,
There is a possibility as pointed up by bruddar Allenooi. I also heard from G that a bloke advance booked Xiao Xue for 3 slots (om 12.30 - 3.30PM) a day before. To the dismay of another young bloke who arrived on the dote at 12PM to request for Xiao Xue. He even showed G the text message that Xiao Xue informed him that she was working that day.

Some house strictly do not allow advance booking or even on the bery same day de! These house adopt first come first serve rule. Exmaple is 2060. The worse thing can happen is, there are some houses where you advance booked on the sameday with the OKT, you may not get the WL you want at the booking time, This is becos when you turned up even on time, you will still be rejected as the WL can over ride the OKT's booking arrangement and she would simply tell the OKT that she has prior booking arrangement with her regular. 1805 is one of the house where the WL can over ride OKT Peter. In the past, SK, XBD and Apple (1809) arranged their own bookings directly with the customers.

Old 04-05-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Btw, Xiang Xiang from 1667 beh pai de! She is about 1.64m tall, fair, womanly bod and with B cup knockers. Her service is above average.

Le Le and newbie Yi Ling both from 1615 possess very womanly built plus chio & good service too! Confirm + double chop!

Old 04-05-2012, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 14
Submarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSubmarineking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Bro, first time i did XF I thought she was ok. Then by chance i saw her at another house and she was rejected by customer. She turned to walk out as the car was still waiting, saw me and smiled brightly. I took her then and have never looked back. She is super duper for me. Yes, i wish she was built more like Amy with her current personality but can't have everything though. Still, she works well for me.
Agreed with u Bro!
Xf is petite, I also wish her boobs and body can be bigger like ExQiQi and LX!
Xf works so hard always serve me the best already made up for it!
Also XF works even better when rtf!
She gave me a guarantee good bonk every time!
Old 04-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Agreed with u Bro!
Yup, the word "sweetheart" is appropriate for XF
Old 04-05-2012, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submarineking View Post
Agreed with u Bro!
The mere mentioned of XF realli neber fail to trigger you to post a complimentary comment on her hor, bruddar?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1