The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-06-2015, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 16
aseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Amansari de Spa

EDL r&r block to check vehicles with pending summons.
Old 15-06-2015, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 10
RichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrusader View Post
stocks quite sub-standard last weekend.......
ended up empty...
thanks for the feedback bro.
hopefully it will improve
Old 16-06-2015, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
drnboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieSGPG View Post
Traffic for these few days are really bad. Jam from morning to the whole afternoon. What is going on ?
The exchange rate for ringgit is so good, tats y many people going to malaysia. Even some of the money changer don't even have stocks for ringgit. I jam for around 3 hours to reach jb on sat. Advise to all bros who drive, the custom is checking very strictly nowadays. I kena stop by a fucking officer where there are alot of humps, at least 10 officers standing there. They really screen through the whole car. the garmen are really wasting our tax payer money, so many fucking idiots standing there like a goondu, only to check cars coming out from jb.
Old 16-06-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
blacksocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drnboy View Post
The exchange rate for ringgit is so good, tats y many people going to malaysia. Even some of the money changer don't even have stocks for ringgit. I jam for around 3 hours to reach jb on sat. Advise to all bros who drive, the custom is checking very strictly nowadays. I kena stop by a fucking officer where there are alot of humps, at least 10 officers standing there. They really screen through the whole car. the garmen are really wasting our tax payer money, so many fucking idiots standing there like a goondu, only to check cars coming out from jb.
its usually tip off for drugs. otherwise, much lesser officers or none at all. usually 1 to 2 days later, newspaper will announce they nab how many kgs of drugs etc.

for JB side..its silly. every car they check hogging up everyone.
Old 17-06-2015, 02:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrusader View Post
stocks quite sub-standard last weekend.......
ended up empty...
Big wind is blowing that's why stock is less and remaining girls is low quality.
This windy season expected to last until next month. Management forecast things should be back to normal by 18 July 2015.
Old 17-06-2015, 02:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 16
aseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraseandude is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Awal Muharam begins tomorrow,

The fasting month of ramadan is usually full of traffic police and raid.

Malaysia boleh
Old 18-06-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster

RichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of lightRichieSGPG is a glorious beacon of light

Sian. Have to wait till next month. Thanks for the info Bros. better stay put for now.
Old 18-06-2015, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 15
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseandude View Post
Awal Muharam begins tomorrow,

The fasting month of ramadan is usually full of traffic police and raid.

Malaysia boleh
True, msia traffic police is very 'hardworking' during this period, trying to get ang pao for their celebration.

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 18-06-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A+++ View Post
True, msia traffic police is very 'hardworking' during this period, trying to get ang pao for their celebration.
pay for trivial offence, of course not happy la..

take it as buying coffee " good coffee "..

definitely cheaper n better than paying sg tp or lta...
Old 18-06-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brucebanner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone went to amansari recently ? hows d stock ? still good ?
Old 18-06-2015, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4458 / Power: 19
dcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond reputedcrusader has a reputation beyond repute

best to stay away during Ramadhan....
i foresee some raids cuming..

A frog does not drink up the pond in which he lives
Old 21-06-2015, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Okay I just went there today. First time chiong JB scene. Taxi to there cost me 35RM, which i think its reasonable. When i said Amansari, they dunno where. Must say Persiaran Seri Alam then they ohhhh.

Upon reach there, straight away someone will show u the way to put things in locker. Then head straight to cafe. Only ordered drinks and beo the girls. After that got one OKT sit down with me and chat with him. In the end took a thai girl named Jen...

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (big but enchanced...)
GFE: 9/10 (Sweet siol~~~)

Things pretty SOP though, go shower together, then cat bath you, bbbj, cap, then FJ. But liked her service coz I personally dig thai girls. Tried to speak a bit of thai, laf laf here, talk cock there. Left there a happy man.

There's 2 vietbus I fancy more than this thai girl but OKT warn me lousy service dun bother... So till now, havent fk a viet bu before

All in all is 210RM nia... Im a bit shock as I didnt know food and drinks are FOC... haha. Just simply 210RM for 45mins with the girl
Old 21-06-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster

How's the stock bro ? Got chio ones
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
Okay I just went there today. First time chiong JB scene. Taxi to there cost me 35RM, which i think its reasonable. When i said Amansari, they dunno where. Must say Persiaran Seri Alam then they ohhhh.

Upon reach there, straight away someone will show u the way to put things in locker. Then head straight to cafe. Only ordered drinks and beo the girls. After that got one OKT sit down with me and chat with him. In the end took a thai girl named Jen...

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (big but enchanced...)
GFE: 9/10 (Sweet siol~~~)

Things pretty SOP though, go shower together, then cat bath you, bbbj, cap, then FJ. But liked her service coz I personally dig thai girls. Tried to speak a bit of thai, laf laf here, talk cock there. Left there a happy man.

There's 2 vietbus I fancy more than this thai girl but OKT warn me lousy service dun bother... So till now, havent fk a viet bu before

All in all is 210RM nia... Im a bit shock as I didnt know food and drinks are FOC... haha. Just simply 210RM for 45mins with the girl
Old 21-06-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieSGPG View Post
How's the stock bro ? Got chio ones
Thanks
I never really have high taste to begin with... but so so loh...

the 2 vietbus i beo to my considered chio, one is petite small size syt but got dao face...
another one quite tall sleek and slender... but also dao face...

so when OKT say service no good i think i can trust him and can tell haha... at your own risk bro

I wanna try bluewave next time but i heard there cannot choose charbor right?
Old 21-06-2015, 10:46 PM
Samster

Thanks for the info bro. Thumbs up.
Might go challenge some time. If only they have some way to preview the pics like using Wechat. Will be easy to keep track of the sticks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
I never really have high taste to begin with... but so so loh...

the 2 vietbus i beo to my considered chio, one is petite small size syt but got dao face...
another one quite tall sleek and slender... but also dao face...

so when OKT say service no good i think i can trust him and can tell haha... at your own risk bro

I wanna try bluewave next time but i heard there cannot choose charbor right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread