The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 9
Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!
BBBJ in geylang - Real?

Saw many FRs saying they received BBBJ. is this real? There are posters in the rooms warning about the risks of BBBJ. I can't comprehend the WLs putting themselves at risk giving BBBJ. I don't see how it benefits them. Maybe for the extra cash they will? I'm not sure.

Can't comprehend also if they accept raw.

Guess for brothers here who really accept BBBJ, looks like have no fear of diseases. As the saying goes - come out play don't scare. Scare don't play.
Old 20-06-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of
Re: BBBJ in geylang - Real?

If you read other bros post other place that they got receive BBBJ and you dont believe, then what will make you believe now if bros post here instead?

Got some factors to it also la, u handsome, u returning customer, she really like you, you pay more.

BBBJ is real
Old 20-06-2023, 04:32 PM
Samster

Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!Corlick is one of the Best!

Just couldn't believe it's real. My experience there got two types.

1 type is obviously more senior. She is straight to the act. Take off clothes, shower, do the deed (with CD) and thank you. Actually I'm quite wary of this kind. Means she's very experienced and "not careful" in keeping herself safe.

The other type is very new. She is very careful. While bathing make sure you wash yourself thoroughly. She will check 2IC got any abnormalities. During the deed, she's very careful not to come into contact with your semen. She unrolls the CD very carefully after the deed and ensures no contact with your skin or semen or any leakage. This type I actually more prefer as you know she's careful for her own health and hygiene.

Of course you could say the latter is not fun like a dead fish. But I can't see how especially WLs would not take their health seriously and even offer BBBJ or raw. How much extra can they earn in exchange of their health

For brothers here, it may feel much more shiok with BBBJ and raw but many have also said the momentary shiok is not worth catching any diseases or the stress and worry that comes after. that's why I'm puzzled.
Old 20-06-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Deleted due to repeated entry

Last edited by Corlick; 30-06-2023 at 09:04 AM.
Old 20-06-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Old 20-06-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Old 20-06-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold

Siao eh, relac pls

Ai kia, mai sng

Ai sng, mai kia
Old 20-06-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Holy triple quadruple post, batman! Actually BBBBBBBBBBJ all bluff one la, sometimes HJ only or stare at your cock only 😂😂😂
Old 20-06-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

You go Thai and vietbu of course no bbbj la. You want bbbj go pay $200 find China bu. The one I go to regularly jitao pants off and immediately blow without needing to wash up first. Up to you want to believe or not.
Old 20-06-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

I believe no girl is un-rawable
Old 21-06-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

woahh so happening..i go there hold hand only
Old 21-06-2023, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
woahh so happening..i go there hold hand only
Money no enough 1 scene: ah hui first time go call chicken. "why no take out clothes!?". 😂
Old 21-06-2023, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2505 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

See buay boh liao thread
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 21-06-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Nekofear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Before COVID, I remembered one of the 2 house I frequent have bbbj, either jalan molek(cheaper) or the cat80 water house
Old 21-06-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Money no enough 1 scene: ah hui first time go call chicken. "why no take out clothes!?". 😂
hearsay first time have angbao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1