The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lvcha6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Newbie FAQ - Every Question about Geylang and Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
5. Try and speak their language even a few phrases of Chinese/Thai or Vietnamese
Makes sense, thanks bro - time to learn some Thai and Viet haha
Old 08-09-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
prvrtdud is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

exchange points daily anyone?
Old 23-09-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Goofygooberrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hiiiii I’m new here
Old 24-09-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ansel91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heyyyyy, new here
Old 29-09-2023, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Having being in this scene since late 90s, I have been to Health Centres, Massage parlours (licensed and non licensed ones), FL lair in apartments or HDB flats, Geylang legal joints, I have seen and experienced much. I was even caught in AV raids numerous times, you can check some of my happenings in the HC threads.

At one time, I was queueing up and seated in the waiting area of an unlicensed joint near Peninsula Plaza. The gals are pretty and walk in the joint covered in towels as we sat and waited. Suddenly, the door banged, the OKT was forced to open the door or else the AV will break the glass. Charged in a group of more than 12 officers, one of the big raids. My balls shrank. They took us bros to the emergency staircase, the IO will take statement one by one. They did not inform my family members because I was not caught in action, but the bros caught in action in the room will experience more exciting moments as they were led to the police station, waiting for their family or friends to come.

At one time I was at an apartment in Geylang somewhere in lorong 24 or lorong 28. There was one stupid old hag (resident in the apartment) who was at the lobby standing guard, and followed me into the lift and interrogated me, who I was looking for etc. I said I was looking for a friend, and I actually brought along a plastic bag of some tidbits. My usual practice is to bring along a bag of tidbits when I go to apartment to cheong, to look more innocent. Guess what, she was actually stalking the unit and ambushed me outside the room. 30 minutes later I came out of the unit and at the door she said that I lie to her, very coincident 30 minutes finish a fuck. She followed me into the lift and threaten to call the police. At level 1, I dash out of the lift and ran away.

Once in Bxxxx Health Centre in the morning at 11am, I was in the middle of action with Irene (we still keep in contact) and the music sounded. It meant that AV is in the building. Irene quickly wore her cloths, asked me to put the condom and wrapper into the shower sinkhole, covered me with towel. Within minutes, the door knock and entered the AV officer. Took particulars and asked the usual questions. my $ spent on the 45 minutes is gone with the wind.

There was once in the legal massage parlour. It was at night about 7pm and I thought it should be safe. I was fondling the busty China massage gal, stripping her undies and about to put on condom and make love. Suddenly the music came and the gal quickly pushed me and wear her cloths, hide the panties in my pocket and covered my butt with the towel. The condom is still in my dick. The condom cover she put in my socks. The AV officer did not knock the door and simply opened it and entered the room. She went out for roll call while the AV officer took my particulars. I was drapped in towel to cover my lower half with the condom intact, what the shit. Asked me question like did the massage gal offer me sexual service or not. Luckily they just record details and go, so called routine check.

The temptation and lure is there. I still cheong FL once in a blue moon, but less often nowadays. If she does not want to go to hotel 81 with me, then I will forget it. So far I only kena one raid at the transit hotel, as long as I can pronounce her name and she can pronounce mine, it is ok.

Also, Simply not worth it, as we spend the same or similar amount, usually the gal looks different from the photo, and the high risk of being caught in the midst of AV action. If you have been caught in the midst of action, you will know how it feels. Your balls will shrink and your rod will soften like jelly. Myself being caught in action a few times, I am better prepared but for bros who first time kena, it will be an experience for life. If you cheong FL, touch wood, better not be caught in the middle of action. When the AV charged into the apartment, if they find packs of condom, even if you give the excuse that you are visiting a friend, it will not work.

Welcome to the world of commercial sex. For me now, if I want commercial sex, either the FL goes to hotel with me or else I go to Geylang, enjoy the fuck with peace.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 11-10-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 1
djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!djdglz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
The temptation and lure is there. I still cheong FL once in a blue moon, but less often nowadays. If she does not want to go to hotel 81 with me, then I will forget it. So far I only kena one raid at the transit hotel, as long as I can pronounce her name and she can pronounce mine, it is ok.

Also, Simply not worth it, as we spend the same or similar amount, usually the gal looks different from the photo, and the high risk of being caught in the midst of AV action. If you have been caught in the midst of action, you will know how it feels. Your balls will shrink and your rod will soften like jelly. Myself being caught in action a few times, I am better prepared but for bros who first time kena, it will be an experience for life. If you cheong FL, touch wood, better not be caught in the middle of action. When the AV charged into the apartment, if they find packs of condom, even if you give the excuse that you are visiting a friend, it will not work.
Thanks for sharing bro! The dome3 girls look really tempting..I heard AV got much civil these days and it’s not a crime as a customer ?

Last edited by djdglz; 11-10-2023 at 03:22 PM.
Old 13-10-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bullishbar is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros looking to trade +4 pts
Old 17-10-2023, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
OKT apache, please don’t talk cock lah. I have been in FL, massage and KTV raids and I also know people trained in the law. As a customer, visiting a prostitute or paying for sexual services, whether in ML, FL, KTV, Geylang or otherwise, is not illegal so long as above 18 year old. In fact, providing sexual services is also not illegal. What is illegal is the FLs and MLs not having work permits or violating their work permits by providing sexual services. Therefore Singaporean women are free to sell without fear (and also why police NEVER ever go after Dome L ladies). Another illegal thing is to live off the earnings of a prostitute (eg, pimp, broker, etc.) - the law is drafted to cover your usual pimp agent broker activities la. Fun fact: Geylang pimps and prostitutes are technically illegal under the law (work permit and pimping issues) but the breach is not enforced by the prosecutors or police and they operate under an informal licensing regime (the AV yellow card system). During a raid, just cooperate with the policeman, be honest, record your statement and you’re gone with no issue. Call your family? You think this is 30 years ago ah? Calling family will result in family and social issues that the government doesn’t want. One caveat: if you don’t cooperate with the police then you will have an issue, for obstructing public servant. And never be angry with police - another chargeable offence under offences relating to public servants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Having being in this scene since late 90s, I have been to Health Centres, Massage parlours (licensed and non licensed ones), FL lair in apartments or HDB flats, Geylang legal joints, I have seen and experienced...
Old 17-10-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bullishbar is Cool - loads of Potential

Wanna exchange points?
Old 21-10-2023, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
gamingtz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any houses with ladyboys?
Old 01-11-2023, 01:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
absolutes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, what time do they usually close?
Old 05-11-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamingtz View Post
Any houses with ladyboys?
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolutes View Post
Hi all, what time do they usually close?
11pm to 12am

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 06-11-2023, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

KuanYew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My wife has lost interest in sex, but I don't wish to have sex with another woman. Do GL ladies provide strip dance (without physical contact)?
Old 07-11-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuanYew View Post
My wife has lost interest in sex, but I don't wish to have sex with another woman. Do GL ladies provide strip dance (without physical contact)?
This is nothing new and the china houses have provide this for years to customers who cannot touch another woman due to religious or other reasons, BUT you have to let the okt know first !

If u keep quiet and just walk inside the room, then u will be given the normal sex service, meaning the lady will pounce on you

So remember to talk to the okt first

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 07-11-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster (M)

KuanYew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
This is nothing new and the china houses have provide this for years to customers who cannot touch another woman due to religious or other reasons, BUT you have to let the okt know first !

If u keep quiet and just walk inside the room, then u will be given the normal sex service, meaning the lady will pounce on you

So remember to talk to the okt first
Appreciate it. You've just salvaged my non-existent sex life, bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1