The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2013, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt View Post
Hi jnudes,

Cim is normal but she swallow whatever you shoot. She also allow frenching, will give you bbbj even during bath.
I do raw but pull it out and shoot in her mouth. Next time will try creampie on her if she ok.
You need to call the spa and placed booking at morning 10.30am even when u not sure she is working on that day.
You can then call again around noon to see if she working, this can secure your chance of booking.
199 hot property? like SG property market
but raw...hmmm
went weekend but she is not available;
Old 14-04-2013, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!chinacuntlover is one of the Best!

183 Vivi

As Bros mentioned, someone fresh and not for boob lovers.
she is petite in size and look like teenage schoolgal, early 20s.
All oral above waistline, but downsouth was real tight; if anything, the tightness is worth it

heard 185 and 188 also newbies? but did not get to see them
136 not bad, mid 20s
Old 14-04-2013, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of

What is the number to call for booking?
Old 14-04-2013, 11:42 AM
Samster (PreD)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2226 / Power: 19
punt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond reputepunt has a reputation beyond repute

199 dun work on weekend.
The number to call is +6072217458
Old 14-04-2013, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 13
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowbro View Post
hi bro shiokpleasure, I had saw 199 once and was memerised by her looks. I faster ask the captain beside me wat's her number and was told she is 199!

I had always wanted to book her but also one of the difficult to book gals like 112 or maybe me and her no fate! Would u be able to help me secure a session with her?! Many thanks in advance!
eh, i not okt la. u pm me i give u her number to call to check.

she not always there which is why v hard to book her. so when she comes, her previous customers all flock.

that time i went down 2 consecutive days just to book her but all fully book. heng i know the captain, got slot he immediately haul me out of the pool. knn i got into the pool for less than 5 mins nia.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 14-04-2013, 01:53 PM
Samster

shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzymercs View Post
I'm SO SO SO GOING TO 189 liao after shiok pleasure recomand lol but i really miss the girl who use toothpaste then hotwater de...pattern alot...all chut ka liao lol but

anyway..ex-dragon girl......i got a bit of bad experience with them sia lol last time i went dragon for my very first time in chionging lifestyle...my virgin exploration was marred by a poor service dragon girl...never went back liao....

then there is youth spa....sigh...got one bah bah girl saying she from where...think korea de...kept pushing for bj then fj.....sigh....

then in come blue wave....took the toothpaste and never look back since...hahahaha...
try 73 lo. lots of pattern in bj, u got read my fr or not?

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 14-04-2013, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyghost View Post
I am really interested in expanding my horizon but haven't read any FR of any NL from BW. Do they even have any? I might have to venture it on my own I guess, but please share if any bro have info. Thank you.
already stated no NL. by their local laws, if kerna caught is v jialat one. so they don't do.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 14-04-2013, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 513513 View Post
i few years no go NY and GBW, just wanna ask, heard that gal is more choice at GBW, how about the facilities? i heard NY just renovated, the facilities is very nice... how about GBW?
yes, NY has just renovated, but are you there to see girls or to enjoy facilities?

BW is great, at least you get to see girls walking around. NY spa, u see ghost till you go into the room. and my bet is, they are going to recommend u number 79 as the best girl.

seriously, if NY best girl is like that, it's really just average lo.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 14-04-2013, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnudes View Post
wow wow wow...reminds me of Evon the old Roman Spa WL who has retired. She used to do raw with regular customer and can do CIM and her attitude towards sex is 100%. I tried her once but did not do raw or CIM as that was my first visit to Roman Spa (now NZ spa) but she did allow me for a passionate frenching. Regarding 199, can i just come early, say 1230 pm and book with captain?
1230pm is too late liao.

even at 1030am, u might not have chance. best is to confirm with her first.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 14-04-2013, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
aimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond repute

Can book VIP bo?
Old 14-04-2013, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimbird View Post
Can book VIP bo?
book what VIP?

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 14-04-2013, 02:15 PM
Samster

aimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond reputeaimbird has a reputation beyond repute

Mis-typed....i meant i remember there is another hot pool at the very end, that one is VIP need booking?

Last edited by aimbird; 14-04-2013 at 02:25 PM.
Old 14-04-2013, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punt View Post
199 dun work on weekend.
The number to call is +6072217458
Thanks bro for the number.
Old 14-04-2013, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimbird View Post
Mis-typed....i meant i remember there is another hot pool at the very end, that one is VIP need booking?
no la, rubbish. that pool is smaller. if u want, just request them to give u locker behind. lecheh to walk all the way to the back ma.

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 14-04-2013, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
no la, rubbish. that pool is smaller. if u want, just request them to give u locker behind. lecheh to walk all the way to the back ma.
Hahaha....think heard wrong info....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1