The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2024, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
PatJuz is one of the Best!PatJuz is one of the Best!PatJuz is one of the Best!
Re: The Swap

camping for more
Old 12-04-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
@chial Do you have any lookalike pics of Susan and Janice for us to fantasize? Would appreciate you sharing here, thanks!
Here you go Bro haikim999

Susan

Janice
Old 12-04-2024, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
BuddieDigest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dont really look the same lol
Old 17-04-2024, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
atomicrara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 18-04-2024, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
forbet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddieDigest View Post
If 2 different person look the same then they could be long lost twins
Old 19-04-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xcess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you killin' us. Faster updates please! I'm hooked to this story.
Old 21-04-2024, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Pig2019 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story. TS please update soon!
Old 29-04-2024, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chial View Post
Here you go Bro haikim999

Janice
DAMN!
If that's what Boss Janice looks like, I'd even kneel and lick her toes...
Love that power woman look. Very much a turn on.

Until you hit her right buttons and make her ask and beg for more then you know you've won...
Old 29-04-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
ninjatrat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 29-04-2024, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
EricPaine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddieDigest View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjatrat View Post
Both of you are twins?
Old 30-04-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jurongwestave deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you killin' us. Faster updates please!
Old Yesterday, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I swore I could hear my swallowing of my saliva down the throat which let out a loud “gulp” sound. I could feel my palms starting to sweat on the steering wheel.

I dare not turn to meet her eyes. Luckily, we were just a few streets away from home.

We both got down from the car. Tanya walked in front of me in hasten steps. I tried to read Tanya’s facial expression. Was she shocked? Or angry? Or worst still, was she disgusted by my actually wanting to realise that fantasy?

The ride in the lift was unbearable. The tension in that small space was so palpable one could cut it with a knife.

I still dare not meet her eyes.

Back in the house, Tanya went straight into the bathroom.

I thought I should give her some space before I open my mouth. Maybe a shower would make her feel better.

I cracked a cold one and had a puff in the balcony. Something that I rarely do unless I am really stressed.

In my mind, that scene in the car kept playing in my mind. For a moment we were just talking normal, but the moment I asked that question, Tanya went all quiet. It was very unlike her. We usually are able to talk openly about our fantasies, our likes and dislikes. So, what went wrong earlier? I just couldn’t understand. This must be one of the rare episodes where I must have misread Tanya or I was insensitive to her feelings. Whatever it was, I must find out what went wrong so that I can make it up to her.

I heard the hairdryer in the bathroom. I thought that’ll be my cue to go into the room and wait for her to come out and have a chat with her. I even made her favourite tea and brought it into the room.

I paced around the room as I was waiting for her to come out. I was rehearsing what I was to say to her, how I was to say to her, to be seen as a sensitive and tactful husband that I have always been.

In my searching for the right words, my eyes caught sight of the pile of laundry that my wife left outside the bathroom. They were her usual work clothes, including her usual black lace. But what caught my attention was the patch of whiteness on the gusset of her underwear. Given my underwear fetish and my love for my wife’s scent, such sight would rarely go unnoticed by me.

As I lifted that underwear for closer inspection and sniff, what puzzled me was the freshness of the love juice. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were all dried up after a day. But this patch was unusually fresh – the sort I’ll get if I turn my wife on when we are sexting at work and she would send me a photo of how wet her underwear is.

So the question is – when did I turn her on? The last I know was I upset her on the way home, and we have not spoken for at least the last 30 minutes and I am trying to make her feel better.

So when did she get turn on and as a result manifested in the freshness of her pussy juice?

The bathroom door suddenly opened. I chuck the underwear back on the floor.

“Your turn. Any laundry to wash?” said Tanya unemotionally and in a flat voice.

I quickly took off all my clothing and passed it to her.

I then uttered, “I brought you a cup of…” and she has left the room even before I finished my sentence.

I hit the shower feeling all puzzled. I tried to reconcile her reaction since the question and her wet pussy. Could I be thinking too much? Could it just be those discharge that happens without any sexual arousal? Is she still mad at me? So many questions. But I know I just have to apologise to her first and then find out what went wrong.

I was all ready to apologise and talk to her after my shower, but alas, I found her already in bed by the time I got out. Fair enough, it was already close to 1am, she must be tired.

I lay myself down next to her. I gave her a kiss on her shoulder and said goodnight to her but there was no response from her.

I must be dead tired too and also probably stressed out, I fell asleep almost immediately after that.

I do not know what time it was when I was woken up by some muffled noises and some slight movement on the bed.

I was about to reach for my mobile light to see if it was our four-legged kid who must have found herself up into our bed under the covers.

“Errrgghh…”

I froze. That was the unmistakable sound of my wife moaning!

The room was pitch dark and the only audible sound was the aircond.
Then I heard it again, “eerghh..” but this time even softer, like it was restrained from being heard.

Then I felt it, the ever so slight movement on the bed, it was constant and has a rhythm to it.

My wife was masturbating!

I just laid there so quietly and still. Usually, when I find Tanya masturbating, I would have turned to her and joined her.

But given what has happened earlier, it wouldn’t be right. And I didn’t want to embarrass her. I just lay there quietly with a raging boner by then.

She was trying her best not to let her moaning be heard. She was trying her best not to make too much movement either.

And then I could hear her breathing becoming more rapid and the movement on the bed got a bit more intense. I knew she was close. True enough, within seconds, she came. And she let out an almost inaudible sound…

“fuck me…. uncle..”

Usually I would hear “fuck me laogong…” but today it was “uncle”.

I knew precisely who that “uncle” is. The one and only, the zhi zhar uncle.

She was fantasising about the zhi zhar uncle! Or rather, she was STILL fantasising about the zhi zhar uncle!

But why her reaction earlier? And was the wet pussy juice patch a result of my mentioning about me wanting her to suck the zhi zhar uncle’s smelly cock? If she was really turned on, which she was evidently, why was she mad at me?

I am even more confused now.

“Laogong, you can stop pretending to be asleep.”

FUCK! I was caught pretending. Normally I would burst out laughing but not this time given our earlier tension.

“huh… sorry… what time is it?”

I pretended to sound sleepy and not knowing what was happening.

“I am your laopor, I can tell if you are asleep or not from your breathing.”

She called me laogong, and then referred to herself as laopor. I think she is fine already. But I do not want to assume.

“Sorry… i didn’t mean to embarrass you.. “

“You didn’t, you silly. I knew I might woke you up, but I was too horny…”

“Err… before you go on, I think I owe you an apology for offending you earlier and being insensitive to your feelings. I shouldn’t have assumed that you would want to partake in a 4-some with 2 other strangers. I am sorry laop…”

Tanya then out her finger on my lips.

“Shh.. I am the one who should be apologising. I knew I was wrong to react the way I did just now, and ignoring you. I am sorry laogong. I don’t mean to confuse you, but I was a bit taken aback by your suggestion. And as I was processing what you said, I then found myself conflicted by my own feelings. On one hand, I felt a bit disgusted at your suggestion. How could you? these are people we barely know, practically strangers to us. As I was ruminating on the situation, I was then suddenly flooded with this sense of strong arousal. My initial shock was slowly overcome by this sudden and strange wave of arousal. In fact, I was getting wet the moment you parked the car. I felt guilty. That is why I dashed out from the car and couldn’t wait to wash myself off the guilt that I felt.”

My Tanya is back to normal. She has finally opened up to me.

“Laopor, you silly, you should’ve just told me how you felt. Now I feel bad because I made you feel guilty over your own emotions over a stupid fantasy proposal of mine. I am so sor…”

“It’s not that stupid after all.”

My heart skipped a bit. I looked at Tanya.

“If it was stupid, I wouldn’t have fantasised you fucking the auntie while the uncle was dogging me as I masturbated just now. Which by the way, I hope you are not offended by my fantasy…”

“Of course I am not. I was my fantasy to start off with… so you actually masturbated to the uncle dogging you?”

“umm…”

I reached out for her hand and took it to my cock.

“See how hard I am now?”

“I know ah… I don’t have to touch it to know you must be hard when you heard me masturbating and cumming just now.”

I moved closer to Tanya, gave her a kiss on her forehead and rested her on my chest.

The stress I felt earlier has now totally left my body.

“I am so relieved that everything is cleared now laopor.”

“Me too laogong… and I am sorry once again… so, do you like my fresh patch of pussy juice just now?”

“Huh… err… how did you know?”

“Though I was confused and felt guilty, my cheeky side told me to leave my underwear with the gusset facing out with the juices for your attention. And of course I know you took the bait. My cheeky side won… haha..”

“Wahlau, I really kana played by you laopor…”

We both laughed lovingly.

“I love you laopor.”

“I love you too laogong.. and the tea was nice and exactly what I needed to calm my nerves down earlier.”
Old Yesterday, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
DickDassy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share TS. Hope to read on the 4some with the zhichar couple!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1