The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 01-04-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kalolo420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tartaros123 View Post
Its on their michat account description bro....
I canf seem to find the wa number? Only got pics hhu
Old 02-04-2023, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
ray89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geng7207 View Post
You can visit TYL website
link?anyone have go to sabaherbs? is it ok?
Old 03-04-2023, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
joker666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray89 View Post
link?anyone have go to sabaherbs? is it ok?

heard that theres quite a number of pinay working there already.havent got the chance to try.only one milf local therapist,the rest is pinay.
last experience was not so good,not sure nowadays.appreciate for any info on the latest therapist review in sabaherbs
Old 03-04-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Cheongsterz is Cool - loads of Potential

Name: Sarah
Race: Sungai
Face: 8/10
Skin: 9/10 bit darker tone by I love the skin. So smooth haven't been with a girl younger than 21 in a very long time. Forgot how it felt.
Body: 7/10 decent figure I guess coz she got preggers when she was 18 she said. Was abit shy could tell.
Boobs: feels Like a 34C? just nice for my hand to grab
Pussy: Shaved and short
DFK: No mouthwash so nope
DATY: didn't ask, luckily too coz she was so wet, I'd be almost drinking her cum if I did.
HJ: followed after the bbbj. Wet hand fast stroke. Almost came if she didn't slow down.
BBBJ: first time I received a damn wet sloppy BJ from girl other than my ex gfs. was abit nervous not sure why so I my didi was small at first but she sucked it good like she really wanted it. Luckily I'm a Grow-er not a show-Er.
FJ: 9/10 I did most of the work but can't complain I wanted to be on top.
Damage: RM250+RM20 tips
WIR: yes maybe

So first time asking Mama Jenny and usual call up and she said only one local. Reached the place go up to hotel. And there she was blonde haired local girl. My first actually in KK that I found a local. Had a cigarette chit chatted got to know her abit better. Very welcoming. She asked me to take a shower and I asked her you aren't coming with me? She said she already showered but she washed her pussy while I was showering, lied down and there she was straight to Bbbj. Super sloppy and I was like not sure maybe haven't cheong for awhile I wasn't even hard but super horny. She managed to suck my small didi to a medium sized bratwurst sausage. Then she was surprised coz she thought Chinese majority very small she said and asked me sure betul kah Ko bukan Melayu which made me like feel abit better la about my cock. Parents both being Chinese I guess I'm the lucky one. But isn't average like 5.5 inches considered average? Im not sure what's the average now. Ok so after the sloppiest BBBJ I ever had she proceeded to HJ me with her saliva all over my cock and almost came, but she slowed down and capped me.

Put her on her back and did missionary. Very GFE, slowly at first coz I felt she was tight and maybe nervous so wanted to cum. she kept pushing my cock in deeper I kept tahaning till I stopped for awhile and sucked her nipples. Again she kept saying besar oh. Fcking stop that ego stroking maybe that's why I kept wanting to cum. Changed position to doggy and nice ass to hold too, pussy got even tighter. Her moans were quite controlled. Not too loud as I was scared if she got too loud outside ppl can here or next door so I didn't try to ram her too hard or too deep. After awhile I felt tired and I felt like I wanted her to be on top. Before I could ask her I was doggying her sideways both lying on the bed on the bed and that hit my spot. Coz I was all in shaft deep in her pussy. God I couldn't take it and after about 8-10 thrusts I unloaded. After cumming she said my pubes were sharp I said yeah I shave, I don't like long pubes lol. She said sama.

Usual calming down, showered paid her and said our goodbyes.
Old 03-04-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mkx99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any chance I could get mama Jenny’s contact? Thankyou. Just on holiday in KK.
Old 03-04-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Devil1993 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheongsterz View Post
Skin: 9/10 bit darker tone by I love the skin. So smooth haven't been with a girl younger than 21 in a very long time. Forgot how it felt.
Body: 7/10 decent figure I guess coz she got preggers when she was 18 she said. Was abit shy could tell.
DATY: didn't ask, luckily too coz she was so wet, I'd be almost drinking her cum if I did.
HJ: followed after the bbbj. Wet hand fast stroke. Almost came if she didn't slow down.
BBBJ: first time I received a damn wet sloppy BJ from girl other than my ex gfs. was abit nervous not sure why so I my didi was small at first but she sucked it good like she really wanted it. Luckily I'm a Grow-er not a show-Er.

So first time asking Mama Jenny and usual call up and she said only one local. Reached the place go up to hotel. And there she was blonde haired local girl. My first actually in KK that I found a local. Had a cigarette chit chatted got to know her abit better. Very welcoming. She asked me to take a shower and I asked her you aren't coming with me? She said she already showered but she washed her pussy while I was showering, lied down and there she was straight to Bbbj. Super sloppy and I was like not sure maybe haven't cheong for awhile I wasn't even hard but super horny. She managed to suck my small didi to a medium sized bratwurst sausage. Then she was surprised coz she thought Chinese majority very small she said and asked me sure betul kah Ko bukan Melayu which made me like feel abit better la about my cock. Parents both being Chinese I guess I'm the lucky one. But isn't average like 5.5 inches considered average? Im not sure what's the average now. Ok so after the sloppiest BBBJ I ever had she proceeded to HJ me with her saliva all over my cock and almost came, but she slowed down and capped me.

Put her on her back and did missionary. Very GFE, slowly at first coz I felt she was tight and maybe nervous so wanted to cum. she kept pushing my cock in deeper I kept tahaning till I stopped for awhile and sucked her nipples. Again she kept saying besar oh. Fcking stop that ego stroking maybe that's why I kept wanting to cum. Changed position to doggy and nice ass to hold too, pussy got even tighter. Her moans were quite controlled. Not too loud as I was scared if she got too loud outside ppl can here or next door so I didn't try to ram her too hard or too deep. After awhile I felt tired and I felt like I wanted her to be on top. Before I could ask her I was doggying her sideways both lying on the bed on the bed and that hit my spot. Coz I was all in shaft deep in her pussy. God I couldn't take it and after about 8-10 thrusts I unloaded. After cumming she said my pubes were sharp I said yeah I shave, I don't like long pubes lol. She said sama.

Bro can u get me Mama Jenny's contact plz.. I would like to try her too
Old 03-04-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
pussInBoots9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi can I also get mama Jenny contact, will appreciate it
Old 03-04-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
tan8808 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Bro, can pm me mama jenny contact?
Old 04-04-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
joshwink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, would appreciate if u could pm me mama jenny's contact. Thx!
Old 04-04-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster (M)

JustinGoodSir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey man, can I get mama Jenny’s contact? Thanks in advance
Old 04-04-2023, 05:58 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 0
Foodpanda is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoodpanda is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have group at telegram?
Old 04-04-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
TalakBoy4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Greetings bro..can also share mama jenny contact to me ..thank you
Old 05-04-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

Alankee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Greetings Brothers In arms .. have any forum or group contact for kk college or uni FL? Thanks
Old 05-04-2023, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

Greetings Brothers In arms .. have any forum or group for kk colleg or uni FL?
Old 05-04-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

Any suggestion in b"nds"n?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1