The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2004, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 21
Khoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKhoratian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Around Holiday Plaza

I tried searching but couldn't find any answer in this forum. Hope i dun get bombed by starting this question.

I'm pretty 'lost' for spots in JB, only been to Holiday Plaza. I was wondering, is there any place nearby there (walking distance one) HC and stuff like that got happening one?

Old 04-12-2004, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jameskhoa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Around Holiday Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoratian
I tried searching but couldn't find any answer in this forum. Hope i dun get bombed by starting this question.

I'm pretty 'lost' for spots in JB, only been to Holiday Plaza. I was wondering, is there any place nearby there (walking distance one) HC and stuff like that got happening one?
Dude, I am not sure if you will get bombed by the grand masters in here, but I thought I will help you out anyway.

Obviously you don't know you way around JB very well...

The closest HC from Holiday Plaza will be Hotel Mutiara. Check out the Health Centre there. Personally, I have not been for over 2 years. I do know that some of the Hyatt chicks went over to Mutiara when Hyatt Fitness Centre closed down.

There used to be another place under the "Jazz Blues" building. It is close to the "Medicine Duck" restaurant, across the road from Holiday Plaza. The last time I went there was over 4 years ago.

If you are feeling a bit more adventurous, there are many hotels nearby. Crown, Grand Cont, New York, even Lion Spa is just around the corner (if you take a Taxi).

Anyway, whenever you cannot figure something out, just take a taxi and go to the closest hotel. There are a lot of LSB around too. You have to read carefully and the information is in this forum.
Old 04-12-2004, 02:42 PM
Paxton

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Can bros advise, is there any action in Holiday Plaza itself, once were shopping there, a pretty one CFM try to line me, unforturenatly, my CO is shopping somewhere on another floor. Thanks.
Old 04-12-2004, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 22
cumming is a Helpful and Caring Samstercumming is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxton
Can bros advise, is there any action in Holiday Plaza itself, once were shopping there, a pretty one CFM try to line me, unforturenatly, my CO is shopping somewhere on another floor. Thanks.

i dun think there's any action in holiday plaza.. however u can get what u wan at taman sentosa.. lots of lsb and pubs with waitress for a drink or two

The DSC Clinic
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Saturdays from 1 to 4 pm and Wednesdays from 6.30 to 8pm.
Contact number 62540212

EbooksChest

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND
Old 06-12-2004, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

There are a couple of KTVs there if i not wrong ... DELUXE KTV in the front and inside got some GINZA LOUNGE ... saw some ladies goin into the lounge ... wah chio man ... will check it out if got the chance.
Old 06-12-2004, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paxton
THERE IS NO TUI NA.. or MASSAGE CENTRE IN HOLIDAY PLAZA..

sorry about that!
Old 06-12-2004, 08:41 PM
Samster

Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813
There are a couple of KTVs there if i not wrong ... DELUXE KTV in the front and inside got some GINZA LOUNGE ... saw some ladies goin into the lounge ... wah chio man ... will check it out if got the chance.
Those 2 are BIG BOSS JOINTS! especially Ginza. I always go there with the big bosses , and sometimes we get to see ministers there too...

DELUXE is 1 of the most expensive joints in JB..... well, nowadays they got Beer... can drink SINGHA BEER.. about $40 per JUG. But the room is the killer, 1 bottle Corden Bleu would cost about $1400 RM Plus...Tips of the girls are BOOKED by Hourly basis....

And overall , both places are "FLOWER GLASS" places. so don't expect any FUCK in the room, or BBBJ on the spot thingy.
Old 06-12-2004, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskhoa
The closest HC from Holiday Plaza will be Hotel Mutiara. Check out the Health Centre there. Personally, I have not been for over 2 years. I do know that some of the Hyatt chicks went over to Mutiara when Hyatt Fitness Centre closed down.
Correct me if i am wrong, i think there is no HC in Mutiara.
Old 06-12-2004, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez
Those 2 are BIG BOSS JOINTS! especially Ginza. I always go there with the big bosses , and sometimes we get to see ministers there too...

And overall , both places are "FLOWER GLASS" places. so don't expect any FUCK in the room, or BBBJ on the spot thingy.
Deluxe ya is on the steep side but the rm damn class man ... went in a grp with my senior guys during my NS days (late 90s) ... celebrate my ORD. Wah rm was big and damn class ... got attached toilet somemore. 1 of my frens disapearred with his gal inside for damn long but most of us too drunk to notice. But overall gals not that hiong ... maybe bcos most of us new to KTV back then so the lao jiaos never ask for any happening ones.

Was wondering what the setup at Ginza is like ??? is it like dynasty (rm & hall) ?? butterfly or booking system ?? gals can ta bao or happening ??
Old 06-12-2004, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdi813
Deluxe ya is on the steep side but the rm damn class man ... went in a grp with my senior guys during my NS days (late 90s) ... celebrate my ORD. Wah rm was big and damn class ... got attached toilet somemore. 1 of my frens disapearred with his gal inside for damn long but most of us too drunk to notice. But overall gals not that hiong ... maybe bcos most of us new to KTV back then so the lao jiaos never ask for any happening ones.

Was wondering what the setup at Ginza is like ??? is it like dynasty (rm & hall) ?? butterfly or booking system ?? gals can ta bao or happening ??
Ginza is rather small...... but high class. Shorts cannot go in.

Hall standard.... Butterfly system. Tao Bao, depends, but most of the girls working there are malaysians..
Old 06-12-2004, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 23
Snowman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSnowman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez
Ginza is rather small...... but high class. Shorts cannot go in.

Hall standard.... Butterfly system. Tao Bao, depends, but most of the girls working there are malaysians..
You been there too?? is there a place you haven't been before yet.
Old 07-12-2004, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Wah brudder Dez seems like you shift base from GL to JB....
Old 07-12-2004, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 22
dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!dargonfly75 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoratian

There's a HC at Century Plaza Hotel. Walking distance from Holiday Plaza.
Just walk to the end of Holiday Plaza following the flow of traffic. Look up and you should be able to see the hotel.

Disclaimer: Never try the HC there. Only know that there is a HC there. Place just open not too long. Good luck.

K2 KTV pricing Mar 2015 - Thanks to Onegoals
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1166
Old 08-12-2004, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75
There's a HC at Century Plaza Hotel. Walking distance from Holiday Plaza.
Just walk to the end of Holiday Plaza following the flow of traffic. Look up and you should be able to see the hotel.

Disclaimer: Never try the HC there. Only know that there is a HC there. Place just open not too long. Good luck.
Lousy Facilities!!!... and girls... not PRETTY!...
Old 08-12-2004, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Wah brudder Dez seems like you shift base from GL to JB....
Singapore, SIAN LIAO!...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1