The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2003, 11:34 PM
saxman74

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Cool L18H38 and H40

Hi all,

I'm new here. Been browsing thru the forum for ard 3 months, till lately i juz become a member in this forum.

Actually i'm been hanging ard GL for sometime liao. but i seldom see bros posting much on this two house ( L18 H38 and 40) I been there a few time and to my surprise they are actually some very babe in this two houses.

Is there any bros care to share some experience in this two houses? To be frank i never visit this house before.

Thanks in advance...
Old 16-04-2003, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 22
lonewolf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H38 and H40

why not you tell us which house and which gal you visited? Ples share with us lah...plsss

Quote:
Originally posted by saxman74
Hi all,

I'm new here. Been browsing thru the forum for ard 3 months, till lately i juz become a member in this forum.

Actually i'm been hanging ard GL for sometime liao. but i seldom see bros posting much on this two house ( L18 H38 and 40) I been there a few time and to my surprise they are actually some very babe in this two houses.

Is there any bros care to share some experience in this two houses? To be frank i never visit this house before.

Thanks in advance...
Old 16-04-2003, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Horny Den deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question ???

U been there a few times...N u never visit there before???
Old 17-04-2003, 12:02 AM
saxman74

Re: Re: L18H38 and H40

Quote:
Originally posted by lonewolf
why not you tell us which house and which gal you visited? Ples share with us lah...plsss
I been visiting L18H44 more. There is this girl G19 if i rem her call "Chai". She can speak abit of mandarin. She quite nice.

Okie let see...

LOOK: 6
Figure: 6
BoobS: 7 ( my type, cup C) I ever heard pple say this the house of Boobs
BJ : 7
FJ: 7

Quite entertaining. But this is my point of judging to personal feeling.
Old 17-04-2003, 12:04 AM
saxman74

Re: ???

Quote:
Originally posted by Horny Den
U been there a few times...N u never visit there before???
Maybe becoz i heard too much on the previous thread, Many Bros say he that the girls there are very F**K up. as they like japanese more.. Izzit becoz of the OKT, Or izzit the Girl only want to serve the Jap??
Old 17-04-2003, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 22
Ah Neo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So you want us to spoon-feed you?

Quote:
Hi all,

Thanks in advance...
Old 17-04-2003, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi all,

Thanks in advance...
First you siad you've been to the 2 houses a few times ... Then you said you never visited this house before ...

Tell you something ... I went to LXXHXX to bonk GXX ... But I've never visited the house before ... Kaoz ...
CB:
Old 17-04-2003, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 22
Ah Neo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey! You are right!

I speed-read his post and quickly concluded that he's a free-rider ... perhaps that's why many of us here missed it.

Quote:
Originally posted by meatlover
First you siad you've been to the 2 houses a few times ... Then you said you never visited this house before ...

Tell you something ... I went to LXXHXX to bonk GXX ... But I've never visited the house before ... Kaoz ...
Old 17-04-2003, 01:26 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Hi all,

Thanks in advance...
Okie, since you are new,

Go to Lor18Hse69 and when you found the house, look for an OKT called Ah Shag. Tell him you are SC's friend and he will pass you a discount card. This discount card will give you a discount of 10% at all houses in GLCat40.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 17-04-2003, 07:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
Okie, since you are new,

Go to Lor18Hse69 and when you found the house, look for an OKT called Ah Shag. Tell him you are SC's friend and he will pass you a discount card. This discount card will give you a discount of 10% at all houses in GLCat40.

SC

really ah? like this i also want can?
Old 17-04-2003, 01:30 PM
greenbird

Re: Re: Re: L18H38 and H40

Quote:
Originally posted by suckerll
really ah? like this i also want can?
due to the bad biz now....they increase the disc to 20%...just got my new card...but must mentioned you know SC...
Old 17-04-2003, 03:02 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Re: Re: Re: Re: L18H38 and H40

Quote:
Originally posted by greenbird
due to the bad biz now....they increase the disc to 20%...just got my new card...but must mentioned you know SC...
Forgot to say that the 20% is for "goldmembers" only and in order to do that, you need to go down to Hse69 and paid $69 for the membership fees. The gold card will be handdelivered in a week by a pretty Thai lady to your house, but she is not for shag.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 17-04-2003, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bro SC,
i went to L18H69 and ah shag say no discount leh?
but he say tmr from 3-9pm got open house, food and bonks provided.

Pls advise.
Old 17-04-2003, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all
guys, i tot april fool over liao?

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 17-04-2003, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 22
suckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of lightsuckerll is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by xCumsterx
Bro SC,
i went to L18H69 and ah shag say no discount leh?
but he say tmr from 3-9pm got open house, food and bonks provided.

Pls advise.

wah part of the good friday celebrations ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1