The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-03-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SaltedPeanut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Girl : Nora / 99 Babe

Location : Famous hotel name but entering was very easy. Room was spacious and place is cozy.

OKT: Hassle free very quick appointment made 👍🏼

Looks : 10/10 Very beautiful, nice smile! Below average English but google translate helps! She looks better in real life than in pics!

Body: 10/10 Huge man made boobs! For boobs lover and meaty at the right parts. Her curves are amazing I cant help but look at her boobs during sex it was very big.

Bbbj: 10/10! Her BJ is amazing I almost finish but stopped her. First shot I thought she could not DT but the second shot she went in balls deep.

Kissing/frenching : Mid way it was too intimate that she started kissing me. She allowed frenching too and she was having orgasms (must do right). Her body shivered and both nips and down there are super sensitive! Very good ego boost!

Fj: 10/10 She enjoyed riding and she is very accommodating! Her moans are super hot! Went on 1 full hour pounding her and she came a few times and it was the best feeling! No need KY lube as she was super wet throughout! Even made her squirt!
Old 23-03-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
gmworldwide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexos7243 View Post
Was told Alexis from Paradise is back
Same service standards as before
Wet, shaved pussy ripe for licking
10/10 will return for this AJ queen

Which stable and which girl? Thanks
Old 23-03-2023, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmworldwide View Post
Which stable and which girl? Thanks
Alexis from Paradise Girls

Here is their telegram:

https://t.me/PARADISEGIRLSSG
𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 23-03-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
Brojoms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nan, Lust365

https://sbfsg.shop/showthr...&highlight=nan

Looks:9/10 like a doll to me. Pretty
Body:8.5/10 nice smooth skin. Dd gorgeous body
Boob:8/10 normal size
Pussy: 9/10 shaved, her taste and smell so addictive
Bbbj: 8.5/10 full if attacks. Can take slightly deep
Fj: 8.5 willing to perform and catered to my wishes. Horny and overflowing energy
Gfe: 8.5 likes to be touched, always smiles
Rtf: might consider , too much choices
Old 23-03-2023, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
Lajax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yuna from erotic

Looks - 8/10 Has a nice slutty face and great smile

Body - 7/10 not for boob lover meat at the right places with thai tan

BBBJ - 8/10 Effort was enough with powerful suction. just need slight improvments as i had better

Fj/AJ -10/10 AJ in the first round shiok very tight but didnt last long. 2nd round tried multiple postions
Could not resist her ass and went to give her pussy doggy style until I unloaded

GFE - 9/10 We clicked even though she can only speak basic English
Fwb feel - 10/10

RTF - Would love to hope can find time with my busy schudle 😭

https://sbfsg.shop/showthr...463&highlight=
Old 23-03-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexos7243 View Post
Was told Alexis from Paradise is back
Same service standards as before
Wet, shaved pussy ripe for licking
10/10 will return for this AJ queen

Thanks for the solid pic bro !!!
Old 23-03-2023, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
The thing is she see cock she want to blow
Is always I sacred she tired. I dunno how she get so much energy
Who is this gem bro ?!!
Old 23-03-2023, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
pikapiakpika is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for MOJI from SUGAR/DESSERT
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=924927

I might sound biased, but that's because MOJI is totally my type(small and skinny).

Location: usual G playground... would advise OKT to change location.

Face: 9.5/10. She looks almost the same as the pic provided, just slightly darker tan but is still lighter than normal Thai tan. Little to no blemishes on her face. What caught my attention were her eyes.

Body: 10/10. Skinny with no fats at all. No visible tattoos. No birth marks.

Boob: A/B cup. Small boobs. Not for boobs lover, but is 100% natural.

BJ: went for capped bj, hence i won't be rating it. Not much action.

FJ: 9/10. MOJI is very accommodating. tried multiple positions, but my favorite is doggy when she let down her hair and I grab her from behind. fcking good bonk for me.

GFE: solid 10/10. she's a university student back in Thailand(not BKK) and is currently on study break. 1st time working in this field and still very green. her English is one of the best I've encountered from all the bonks in D1 so far. no issue communicating with her in English at all and I understand a bit of Thai. she's a very chatty girl and we talked till the end of session. she even bowed and thanked me when I was leaving the room. I left as a happy man.

OKT: this is where I not 100% satisfied with. OKT reply very fast, but provided wrong info. was told to head to room A after i reached the area, and subsequently told me that I was re-assigned to room B when i was about to reach the room. I then knocked on room B, but no one answered the door after waiting for 20 seconds (usually girl will open within 10 secs). proceeded to leave and text OKT that no one opened the door. OKT then told me is room A??? Managed to get the room right this time. there was also no apologies from OKT for giving incorrect room number. couldn't imagine what would happen if someone room B actually opened the room. anw for bros who intend to chiong with this stable, do double check the room info with OKT before heading over.

RTF : yes. will RTF before she leave in less than 2 weeks time.

tl;dr
best bonk personally. sweet and chatty girl with a beautiful face. not for boobs lover. 10/10 GFE. do buy her some food or drinks if you have the means to.
Old 23-03-2023, 01:14 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1123 / Power: 8
southpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud ofsouthpark99 has much to be proud of

Armmy from Galaxy

Today just landed and took her at 8pm slot..thanks bro okt for securing this slot for me

Location g area

Looks 9/10 cute petite with nice smile

Body 9/10 slim with nice curves and smooth creamy skin

Boobs 8.5/10 big Ds with sensitive nips to lick

French 9/10 kiss same like lost lovers

Bbbj 8.5/10 great suction and best part is she will lick from the tip to the balls

Fj 9/10 I love when I bonk her missionary and grab both her jugs with long n fast stroke , looking her horny face plus her solid moan. She loves back fuck too which I will hold her ass apart and bonk her deeper, she says she can feel more n also deeper... once gonna cum will knee down n let me shot all my sperm into her mouth
Old 23-03-2023, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 4
kungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud ofkungfuman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by southpark99 View Post
Armmy from Galaxy

Today just landed and took her at 8pm slot..thanks bro okt for securing this slot for me

Location g area

Bbbj 8.5/10 great suction and best part is she will lick from the tip to the balls

Fj 9/10 I love when I bonk her missionary and grab both her jugs with long n fast stroke , looking her horny face plus her solid moan. She loves back fuck too which I will hold her ass apart and bonk her deeper, she says she can feel more n also deeper... once gonna cum will knee down n let me shot all my sperm into her mouth

Power bro, u are after me lol, glad that she can still so energetic after my heavy pounding haha
Old 23-03-2023, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
puelmzf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Dina

Wanted to book lynn but could not match the timing so Okt introduced me to Dina
both ladies were the same price so i decided to have a go.

Looks: 8/10 discounted alittle from the pics but still fine
Body: 8/10 slim figure natural b cup
French: 9/10 had a tongue fight very good with her tongue
Bbbj: 9/10 had very good suction and Dt
FJ: 9/10 start of slow and as we progressed slowly switched positions and pace of our actions very accommodating to try various positions no complain.

overall: quite a solid bonk for the price of $120 would return if time permits
Old 23-03-2023, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
Sunnykia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by southpark99 View Post
Armmy from Galaxy

Location g area

Brother here posted is Legit! Her BBbj confirm must try...

Actually RTf for Natty but she went back already, OKT last min squeeze in slot for me to book Ammy. Nice one man!
Old 23-03-2023, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Was away a couple of days and missed 201 who just rtt.. okt suggested new girl so ok loh, since I always wanted to go over.

Quick FR for 203 from Nooky

Looks: She looks sweet and young for her age.. almost like school girl. A bit of blemish but I'm picking bones here. Closest to her 4th photo. Won't reject one lah.

Body: Slim and relatively tall girl.. she's around 165-170. Quite fair for thai standard. B cups with pointy nips.. really tempting to twirl and swirl.

Character: Sweet girl. She's friendly, and came across as a bit on the inexperienced side. I think it gels well with her sweet image. Can speak a bit of English, and more of Chinese (she spent time in Taiwan), so communications is no issue.

Service:
DFK: yes. gentle tongue massaging tongue.
BBBJ: nice and slow.. gentle tuggings on the balls.. DT is on point. Probably the gentlest DT I have experienced
Painting: shaved. no smell. small protruding labia which you can play a bit with. SIBEI SENSITIVE.. from first gear suddenly jump to fifth gear when you hit the right spot.. all the stereo turned on, hip motor turned on..
FJ: Once she was turned on... the same for missionary.. just poke a bit more and she's in high heavens. Quite satisfying to see this sweet girl giving all sorts of sensual looks and sounds. Switched to cowgirl and spent some time in this position.. mixture of grinding and hip-thrusting.. I think the best angle was her leaning backwards while thrusting her hips up-down.. can see her doing a bit of ahegao.. switched back to missionary to enjoy a bit more before the big bang.

Parting shots: rtf.. yes! but will try out some of the hype girls first

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 23-03-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
jufd407 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thank you for sharing your FR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackValletta View Post
Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Ralph & Lauren
Shave : No/No
French: No/Yes
English: A little
Looks: 6/10 & 7.5/10
Body : 6.5/10 & 7.5/10
Boobs: Enchanced / Natural
CIM: No / Yes (+50)
DT: No / Yes
AR: No / No
AJ: No / No
FJ: 6/10 & 7/10
Overall : 7/10

Immediately asked for tips after payment.
Once I decided to get CIM only from Lauren for the asking price ($50), Ralph shows very little interest providing any kind of service. Probably also my mistake there.
Overall Lauren was super GFE and provided great service.

RTF: No, not with this combo. Yes with Lauren alone.
Old 23-03-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 15
shadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to beholdshadokil is a splendid one to behold

FR for Flirty Girls (FG) Pat

Just ended another wonderful session with Pat 2 days ago when she just arrived.
This lady is sex hungry and after welcoming me, proceed to shower and action starts straight away.

She was wearing a damn sexy nun breast exploding dress and keep teasing my d***. Buay tahan, caps on and she was on top first, keep riding me until she cum first. After which change to missionary and pump her until I release my first load. Did some simple cleaning and she provides very authentic Thai massage with bone cracking sounds. Damn shiok actually...

Once rested, she started cathbath and balls + BBBJ until my d*** raised again. This time, she requested for doggy in front of mirror while standing. Caps on and pump her a few times but decided to ask her doggy on the bed while I pump her and slap her butt. Damn kinky, can feel her pussy grabbing my d*** and after around 10 mins, release my 2nd load while she is still in doggy position.

Prefect evening and please treat her well. She will reciprocate.

Happy bonking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1