The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by destined_me View Post
Bro, what was the damage of Tarma encounter?
SGD300 for 2 girls for 1 hour.
Old 23-12-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Is there a Coco from this house? I saw this syt in another house and asked OKT for her name. He informed that she is coco from 1654.
but i browsed through this thread didnt see any Coco...
Old 24-12-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Is there a Coco from this house? I saw this syt in another house and asked OKT for her name. He informed that she is coco from 1654.
but i browsed through this thread didnt see any Coco...
Could you provide a description of this WL whom u saw? It maybe the same WL who I’ll be FRing soon but she isn’t from this shop. 😎😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-12-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Could you provide a description of this WL whom u saw? It maybe the same WL who I’ll be FRing soon but she isn’t from this shop. 😎😎
she has straight black hair, syt looks, nice slim legs, quite fair overall. sorry i am not gd at description
Old 25-12-2019, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
she has straight black hair, syt looks, nice slim legs, quite fair overall. sorry i am not gd at description
Probably coco 16WH12
Old 25-12-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What’s her approx height? Rough size of boobs? Slim? How Long is her hair? You saw her from which shop?

I suspect she is newbie YoYo @ 1654A whom you hear wrongly as coco as the former has nice slim physique and fair too but she is a little less good looking than the other newbie Sasa from the same shop. Less chance that she is Coco @ WH12 as this one is already quite an Ang Pai ... hence not easy to outcall from her shop.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-12-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Probably coco 16WH12
i have not seen the coco from 16WH12 so unable to confirm too. my bad, know too little gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
What’s her approx height? Rough size of boobs? Slim? How Long is her hair? You saw her from which shop?

I suspect she is newbie YoYo @ 1654A whom you hear wrongly as coco as the former has nice slim physique and fair too but she is a little less good looking than the other newbie Sasa from the same shop. Less chance that she is Coco @ WH12 as this one is already quite an Ang Pai ... hence not easy to outcall from her shop.
ur analysis makes perfect sense. i will prob go down next week to verify! will update u guys if i manage to find the gal
Old 26-12-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Wanna RTF sasa but she is having medical leave ... Saw Yue Yue .. quite a cute SYT ... hmmmm 🧐🤓

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-12-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
AugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of light

I can't find 1654A and 1658B.. I went to level 2 of Canberlin apartments and theres only 1 door and looks like a normal family apartment..

lol I almost knocked and thought that would be too awkward if I am wrong and then left..

Is 1654a and 1658b the building to the right of Canberlin apartments?
Thanks.
Old 26-12-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 5
AugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of lightAugustChrist is a glorious beacon of light

Got the answer on another thread: it is indeed the 3 storey building to the right of Canberlin..
Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustChrist View Post
I can't find 1654A and 1658B.. I went to level 2 of Canberlin apartments and theres only 1 door and looks like a normal family apartment..

lol I almost knocked and thought that would be too awkward if I am wrong and then left..

Is 1654a and 1658b the building to the right of Canberlin apartments?
Thanks.
Old 26-12-2019, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AugustChrist View Post
Got the answer on another thread: it is indeed the 3 storey building to the right of Canberlin..
Cheers
It is the building with the U-shaped Car Park and sitting right beside the T-junction of Westerhout Road and Lorong 16.

How can anyone missed that?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 26-12-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
It is the building with the U-shaped Car Park and sitting right beside the T-junction of Westerhout Road and Lorong 16.

How can anyone missed that?
It takes a blind man to miss it ... 😳🙄😅

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-12-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Girls in 1654A

not blind but kena ladyboy approach
Old 28-12-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hello all 54a supporters, im a sucker for good looking girls. Anyone care to advise who is the prettiest in this house? Can also give top 3 ranking if want
Old 29-12-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

hi all brothers,

here is a FR for newbie YoYo.
WL name: Yoyo
House: 1654A
Origin: Guangxi
height: 162 to 163cm
Appearance: long black hair till ass area. spotted 2 tatoos, one at above left breast, and one more above ass, slim, with A cup, small nipple, straight pussy hair where girl needs this to wear G-string or bikini,
Action: help me massage first, then do catbath, boob rub, AR and BBBJ. two times AR, one when I am laying down, another one is when I turn over.
btw, her looks quite sweet. one of my type...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1