The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
contributing to this thread, went for l20h33, and everyone is right here, boss is very friendly and offered water all. They also have paynow option. Took a short petite wl, she said her name is Xiu Xiu. looks quite pre-milf but prettiest of whoever I saw on the chair. nice boobies, c cup at least with hard nipples. took half an hour option. She was pretty good, very polite and service oriented, gave me a nice catbath, and ride me till I came. q a good house, will come again.
is her nipple big or small? hard nipples seem like what i am looking for
Old 13-03-2023, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2470 / Power: 16
sg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond reputesg_dude has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=bullterrier;22138251]Compilation from bros 11th March 2023

thanks for help to collate the information bro. much appreciated.
Please PM me after you have upped my points, so that I am able to track parties. Apologies to those who do not pm me, as I might miss out returning. Will gladly return the favor asap when possible. (6 points and above only. Thanks bros).
Old 13-03-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Great, thanks bro!
Will try Tianb Tian soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Been a long time ever since contribute to this thread.
Decide to write a short fr. As a boobs lover, head down to 2033 to check out about “Dong Dong” unfortunately boss say she no longer around, if Wednesday not around mean permanently gone. So next plan is to go 2045 to find “tian tian” after reading the update here. Just nice she is available.
Some stats
Look :7.5:/10 she a very sweet young cute look
Body : 6/10 meaty with a tattoo and the waist
Boobs : 10/10 very delicious and that the reason I’m here
Others : 10/10 she is very patient and hardworking. In overall, she really worth the price point.
Old 13-03-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Been a long time ever since contribute to this thread.
Decide to write a short fr. As a boobs lover, head down to 2033 to check out about “Dong Dong” unfortunately boss say she no longer around, if Wednesday not around mean permanently gone. So next plan is to go 2045 to find “tian tian” after reading the update here. Just nice she is available.
Some stats
Look :7.5:/10 she a very sweet young cute look
Body : 6/10 meaty with a tattoo and the waist
Boobs : 10/10 very delicious and that the reason I’m here
Others : 10/10 she is very patient and hardworking. In overall, she really worth the price point.
Err.... is she a baby elephant ?
Old 13-03-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
raul2010 is Cool - loads of Potential

After reading good comments on L20H45 Ruo Ruo Went down to find her.
Slim and pretty SYT,very smooth and fair skin. Hardworking and friendly,service very good. She let me have the feel of JC girlfriend puppy love as she look very young. Will rtf , definitely.
Old 13-03-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Err.... is she a baby elephant ?
Not baby elephant
Quite pretty facial features actually
But tummy quite fleshy
Service green but accommodating and good attitude
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 13-03-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

What is the last call timing for cat150 houses currently?

Precovid some shops open till 1030~, now not sure if they close shop early?
Old 13-03-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 2
Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!Ahboy113 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
What is the last call timing for cat150 houses currently?

Precovid some shops open till 1030~, now not sure if they close shop early?
Some 10pm, some 12MN. 2033 is till 12MN.
Old 13-03-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahboy113 View Post
Some 10pm, some 12MN. 2033 is till 12MN.
Thannk you!
Old 13-03-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 13
Sexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSexygal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

That day in 2033 I saw one WL in spec cute cute one don't know wat name is she
Old 14-03-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Compilation from bros 14th March 2023

Lorong 14 House 31 -- Two PRC (Meng Na aka Na Na, Bao Bao)
Lorong 16 House 6 --
Lorong 16 House 8 -- Two PRC (Jing Jing, Jia Jia)
Lorong 16 House 10 --
Lorong 16 House 12 -- Four PRC (Dada, Kiki, Meng Meng, Xiao Yu)
Lorong 16 House 54a (lvl2) -- One PRC (Jia Jia)
Lorong 16 House 58a (lvl2) -- Two PRC (Yang Niu, Wei Wei)
Lorong 16 House 58b (lvl3) -- Two PRC (Fei Fei, Xiao Xiao)
Lorong 16 House 69 -- Seven PRC (Yi Yi, Lu Lu, Sasa, Jiao Jiao, Nana, Rong Rong, Duo Duo)
Lorong 18 House 20 -- Eleven PRC (Apple, Fei Fei, Anna, YueYue,Lina, Qi Qi, Xiao Xue, Ferrari, Happy, Qian Duo Duo, Baby)
Lorong 20 House 33 -- Seven PRC (Dong Dong, Ting Ting, Mei Mei, Xiao Pingguo, Xiao Qing, Caishan, xx)
Lorong 20 House 41 -- Seven PRC (Xiao Mei, Qing Qing, Qin Qin, Fang Fang, Xiao Na, lili, Xiao Wu)
Lorong 20 House 45 -- Four PRC (Tian Tian, Si Si, Ruo Ruo, Duo Duo)
Lorong 20 House 58 -- Five PRC (Sasa, Grace, Mandy, Lisa, Lulu)
Westerhout House 4 -- Three PRC (Shuang Shuang, Zhen Zhen, Xia Tian)
Westerhout House 15 -- Five PRC
Westerhout House 17 -- Three PRC (Lynn, Dian Dian, xx)

Lorong 14 House 31 --$200 for 1 hour (67441295 or 6747 5731)
Lorong 16 House 6 – $160 for 45 minutes, one shot (6741-9691) (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT Ah Yap)
Lorong 16 House 8 – $100 for 30 minutes, one shot, $200 for 1 hour, one shot (67417226) (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT Eric)
Lorong 16 House 12 --$200 for 1 hour, one shot (67473994) (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT Tommy)
Lorong 16 House 54a (lvl2) -- $180 for 1 hour, one shot (6744-9916)
Lorong 16 House 58a (lvl2) --$150 for 45 minutes, one shot, $200 for 1 hour, one shot (67441572) (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT BOTAK)
Lorong 16 House 58b (lvl3) -- $180 for 1 hour, one shot
Lorong 16 House 69 --$80 for 30 minutes, one shot, $150 for 1 hour, one shot (68446236) (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT lady boss)
Lorong 18 House 20 -- $200 for 1 hour, one shot (67461181) (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT Peter)
Lorong 20 House 33 -- $100 for 30 minutes one shot, $200 for 1 hour one
Lorong 20 House 41 -- $100 for 30 minutes one shot, $200 for 1 hour one shot (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT Derrick)
Lorong 20 House 45 -- $100 for 30 minutes one shot, $200 for 1 hour one shot (Accepts Paynow/Paylah to OKT Da Tou)
Lorong 20 House 58 --$150 for 45 minutes, one shot, $200 for 1 hour, one shot (6841-3683)
Westerhout House 4 --$100 for 30 minutes one shot, $200 for 1 hour, one shot (6744-1212)
Westerhout House 15 -- $80 for 30 minutes one shot, $160 for 1 hour one shot
Westerhout House 17 -- $100 for 30 minutes one shot (6744-1818)

Bros FR summary

Lorong 14 House 31
Meng Na, aka Na Na
about 1.62m, long hair with brown goldenish colour, foxy eyes, naughty character, not fat or skinny, acceptable. use her boob, ass and vagina to rub you, finger teasing you. slow and steady BBBJ. Accomodating and love sex.
Bao Bao
small size, like to chit chat

Lorong 16 House 6

Lorong 16 House 8
Jing Jing
C cup with portruding nipple, quite fair skin, small eyes, mole on nose, petite small size slim
Jia Jia
small size girl, fair, girl next door, 2 tattoos on her body. Full body cat bath, accommodation to positions, cow girl pump you fast
4 new WL starting next week

Lorong 16 House 10

lorong 16 house 12
Dada
1.55m, D or E boobs, meaty, Hardworking and sincere, French and BBBJ, accommodating
Kiki
Looks young and chio, slim figure with B cup, accommodating
Meng Meng
Enhanced boobs, good service, skinny in a good way, looks a bit like Zhang Tian Ai or Cecilia Cheung
Xiao Yu
Quite chio and tall, around 1.66m. Very slim and enhanced B cup. Nice bbbj and catbath. Can french deep also

Lorong 16 House 54a (lvl2)
Jia jia
Tall, Elegant beauty with natural C+ boobs who provide very passionate DFK, bottom hairless
3 new arrivals start work next week

lorong 16 house 58a (lvl 2)
Yang Niu
mixed Russian-Chinese look, brown hair, Curvy butt, slender body, very very fair skin, natural C cup pink nipples, services oriented hardworking type, sensual sucking of balls and rod, good Arse rimming and BBBJ
Wei Wei
Petite size, looks like a teenager, firm B cup nice to grab, BBBJ good suction, good AR, knows her job well with good service

Lorong 16 House 58b (lvl3)
Fei Fei
firm physique, BBBJ, B to C firm breasts, many positions, good licking catbath
Xiao Xiao
curvy butt, natural B with brownish cherry size nipples, fair smooth skin, BBBJ, small aerola with grape shape nipple, hairless pussy, few tattoos on body, loud moans
3 new arrivals start work next week

lorong 16 house 69
Yi Yi
B cup, good AR, friendly, big fleshy butt, accomodating in different positions
Lu Lu
Angpai, enhanced C cup, perky butt, pretty, stereo sound moans
Sasa
Chatty middle age lady, Body typical milf, b cup saggy. Tattoos on tummy and leg, Fair skin, meaty, accomodating in various positions, Service top notch. Cat bath all over top to legs. Long lasting AR, slurping and all. Bbbj also very long and sensational. FJ standard. Can control pussy muscles
Jiao Jiao
angpai, enhanced C cup, about 1.55m tall
Nana
B cup, a bit meaty
Rong Rong
meaty
Duo Duo
xx
xx
xx

lorong 18 house 20
Apple
Fair, C cup Nipples pink n small
Fei Fei
B cup, fair skin, sultry, friendly, BBBJ, has Korean look
Anna
Can DFK
QiQi
B cup, pronounced as 七七, loud moans stereo sound, First class oral skill can deep throat, Can DFK
petite, cute, pretty with good personality and providing excellent service
YueYue
D cup, BBBJ, AR
Lina
BBBJ, AR
Xiao Xue
BBBJ, Can DFK
Ferrari
C cup
Happy
Qian Duo Duo
Baby

lorong 20 house 33
Dong Dong
D/E melons
Mei Mei
Enhanced C, nice nipples, Fair skin, look pre MILF, accomodating to positions
Ting Ting
Xiao Ping Guo
Looks slim, quite pretty and currently on code red.
Xiao Qi (小七)
Caishan
Zou Zou
not slim, slightly meaty
2 new WL coming next week mentioned by OKT.

lorong 20 house 41
Xiao Mei
B cup, 1.65m tall, exotic Guizhou minority look, BBBJ, does not allow kissing of tits
Qing Qing
B Cup
Qin Qin
Fang Fang
B Cup
Xiao Na
lili
good toned physique, fair skin, firm ass, enhanced C cup
Xiao Wu
Body nice slim and tall. Boobs B cup with nice peanut size nipples. Excellent for slurping. Butt not too flat. Nice for grabbing while missionary. Flat tummy. Slender legs.

Lorong 20 House 45
Tian Tian (sweet sweet)
F cup, pink small nipples, very delicious, very sweet young cute look, meaty with a tattoo and the waist, very patient and hardworking, really worth the price point.
Si Si
B cup, small nipple, 1.68m, AR
Ruo Ruo
a-b cup, AR, good service, skinny and horny
Duo Duo
C cup, fair skin

lorong 20 house 58
Grace
Petite, looks like a JC student, perky nipples, Natural B cup. Fucking her feels like fucking a 18 year old JC student
Mandy
B cup, good catbath, good BBBJ in shower, cute and young, sharp features. Can DFK
Sasa
Looks slutty, good hot cold water BBBJ, good service, luscious thick lips, boobs are soft
Lisa aka Bai Xue
C cup, Minority ethnic groups look, big boned, may not have the best look or body but her attitude and hard working is one of the best
Lulu
foreplay during shower, willing to please (lick nipples, balls, a bit of AR etc), perfect body shape (big boobs and big ass with slim waist)

Westerhout House 4
Shuang Shuang
GF feel, C-D cup, bubbly village gal, short meaty stouty body, BBBJ, accomodating in various position, load moans when fucked
Zhen Zhen
Erotic, A cup, MILF above 30, makeup a bit thick, around 1.6m, some sugar rolls on tummy, use nipples to poke during AR, good service and attitude, average looks and body, pussy a bit loose, hardworking rider
Xia Tian
Petite slim and short, fair skin, body art of left shoulder plate, GFE easy going, deep throat BBBJ

Westerhout House 15
Anna
good MILF look, saggy B cup, tattoo on belly, BBBJ with short AR
xx
xx
xx
xx

Westerhout House 17
Lynn
Can french and bbbj. More towards meaty and busty.
Dian Dian
sweet smile, 1.6M++ not that type of skinny type, round/big ass, round breast and bottom a batch of bush , not standard inverted triangle hair shape, with good butt good for doggie style
QiQi
C cup, tanned, pretty face
xx
xx
xx
Old 14-03-2023, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
is her nipple big or small? hard nipples seem like what i am looking for
er… it’s average size, her boobies are c cup to begin with. but the nipples is like protuding, when flicking the nipples and fucking her, will harden.
Old 14-03-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
electronics deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
If you find let us know. Friendly FL like MoMo are rare. Nice gal, but around for too short time. Nice DFK for sure.

If DFK is your thing the two FL in Joo Chiat French like no tomorrow.
Ladies in Joo Chiat is ML or offer FL services?
Old 14-03-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronics View Post
Ladies in Joo Chiat is ML or offer FL services?
Hardcore FL services including lesbian terma with you.

Maybe I should go for that again hmmm.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 15-03-2023, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Not baby elephant
Quite pretty facial features actually
But tummy quite fleshy
Service green but accommodating and good attitude
Any more detail FR ?
DFK ? AR ? GFE ?
actually someone told me she quite bak cai
but again for those tits surely cant be slender
Advert Space Available