The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation L1658B - Tel: 67480883

I open a new thread for this house because the new AV rule is such that WL cannot be booked from another house. They can only work out of their own houses which they were registered in. The WLs from this house can’t work in L1654A even though the boss is the same.

The WLs in his house are …

Xiao Xiao
Fei Fei

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 04-01-2023 at 12:30 AM.
Old 04-01-2023, 12:24 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L1658B - Tel: 67480883

A WL who offers the complete service!

WL name - Xiao Xiao
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 27 years young according to her but she looks like she is in her early twenties
Height - approx 1.52 m on barefoot
Tits - Natural B with brownish cherry size nips. They are rounded, firm but tender to my touch
Built - Neither slim nor plump. Firm and tight body. Fair and smooth body complexion. Curvy butt. She has a tattoo on her left upper arm, one on her shoulder blade and one on abs.
House - L1658B

Looks - she has sharp nose, sharp facial shape and small mouth. She is not bad looker. She reminds me of my ex colleague. She has hair length beyond her shoulder. She is definitely pleasing to my eyes.

Pre shower routine - 7.8/10; She was proactive in playing with me b4 we showered. We caressed each other all over our bodies with our clothes still on. She bent down whilst I lifted her short skirt and rubbed my dick against her butt. I also groped her tits simultaneously. We then frenched mildly.

Shower action - 7.8/10; she gave me a good and sensual soapy rub all over my bodies. She did a b2b and half throated bbbj.

Catbath / foreplay - 7.5/10; stimulatingly done and deliberate.

AR - 7.8/10; Good job and stimulatingly done! It was done whilst I was on my fours.

French kiss - 6.8/10; could be better. I guess if I RTF, it would be more passionate.

BBBJ - 8.0/10; Deliberate and steadily done with lots of saliva dripping down along the length of my dick. Very sexciting indeed! This time it was done 3/4 deep throated. She spent quite sometime in this department. I enjoyed it!

FJ - 8.0/10; proactive in changing sexual positions. Her pussy was tight. Very minimal use of lub. BTW, her pussy was clean shaven. Very palatable to my sight. But I didn’t do a muff dive.

RTF - Yes, for sure! 😉

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 08-01-2023 at 06:50 PM.
Old 04-01-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future
Re: L1658B - Tel: 67480883

Fei Fei is highly recommended also, her body is firm throughout, very good service with deep throat BBBJ, good AR. She also does BBBJ in the shower.

She is accomodating in various positions which she will initate by herself

B cup
Old 06-01-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 11
irfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Fei Fei is highly recommended also, her body is firm throughout, very good service with deep throat BBBJ, good AR. She also does BBBJ in the shower.

She is accomodating in various positions which she will initate by herself

B cup
any more FR for her ?
Old 07-01-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by irfrree View Post
any more FR for her ?
I have tried her three times already, no regrets

next i will try Xiao Xiao
Old 08-01-2023, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 11
alphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to allalphapunk2 is a name known to all

price and duration?
Old 11-01-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphapunk2 View Post
price and duration?
Hi bro

$160 for 1 hour
Old 17-01-2023, 01:21 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L1658B - Tel: 67480883

Awesome service accorded to me!

WL Name - Fei Fei
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 28 years young according to her (she looks like she is 25 years of age)
Tits - Natural C cups with brownish-pink pencil eraser size nips. Firm and yet bouncy. Very nice to caress, squeeze and suck.
Built - Neither slim nor plump, just nice. Very fair and smooth complexion. She has curvy butt.
Height - Approx 1.6 m without heels
House - L1658B

Looks - she is quite sweet looking and dainty. She has an oriental looks. She has medium size double eyelid eyes and shoulder length hair.

Pre shower Routine - 9.0/10

We caressed and French kissed …. gradually led to very aggressive foreplay … I pulled down her panty to give her a DATY. She has nice looking pussy with the labia neatly tucked inside her vagina wall. Her pussy is brownish pink in Color. Her pubic hair was completely shaven … we then frenched passionately and deeply. I also licked and sucked her amazing looking tits.

Shower action - 9.0/10

She spent a lot of time performing a soapy B2B from front to back of my torso. She allowed me to slide my dick thru her upper thighs and against her outer Pussy in frontal as well as rear positions to mimic a standing thrust action (but no entry into her pussy). She then gave me a very deep throated BBBJ. Her lips touched the base of my dick. She licked my dick, scrotum and also gave me a AR whilst I was standing.

DFK - 8.8/10

Passionate and sensual … we frenched till we ran out of breathe

Cat Bath / Fore-play - 9.0/10

Very detail oriented and spent hell lots of time in this department. She licked my ears and all over my body from front to back. She also used her tits to glide against my front and back torso.

AR - 9.0/10

Fantastically done! In the shower whilst I was standing, on the bed when I was on my fours and when I laid on my back. She employed both licking and pushing technique. Very stimulating indeed!

BBBJ - 9.0/10

Ultra deep-throated … her lips reached the base of my dick and she could use her tongue to lick the base of my dick as she engulfed the whole length of my dick into her small mouth. It was deliberately done. Amazing feat!

FJ - 9.0/10

Very proactive in her action and her pussy was tight … no lub was used. We DFK non stop whilst I pumped her fast and furious in missionary position. She could take hard pounding … shiok to the max!

Attitude - 9.5/10

I got nothing to fault her and she performed superbly well in all departments. Very rare in today’s WL standard. She offered a very high degree of GFE. She laid besides me and caressed my bod + face after the deed.

RTF - Definitely without a doubt!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 17-01-2023 at 02:48 PM.
Old 19-01-2023, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro

$160 for 1 hour
The boss said he may increase the price by $10-20 effective from the 4th day of CNY onwards … the extra charge will be directly given to the WL who work hard for the money.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-01-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

FR on GL 1658B Xiao Xiao

Looks - Cute type. Lovely eyes, quite petite, maybe 152cm ht. Shoulder length hair now.
Body - Slim, little to no tummy. Very lovely feel to the whole body. Feels very supple and tight. Not those soft type of body.
Boobs - B max. Not those soft type but those very tight boobs like her whole body. Her nipples are very cute, very small eraser slightly pink with very very small areola.
Pussy - Shaved nicely. Slight dark labia. Paint friendly.
Cat bath - Everytime I come to GL house, I get reminded that Dome 1 Catbathe sucks. She licks everywhere and AR included.
BBBJ - No problem and many mirrors make it nice. Lol and best part is she looks at you when sucking you off.
FJ - Can squat and ride. But seems like her stamina not there for me today. Pumped her most in missionary.
GFE - Playful. Fun to be with. Cute and give stupid funny face.

Fuck Safe. Stay Safe.
Old 20-01-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mycandyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro

$160 for 1 hour
Are there shorter duration options? E.g. 30 min? If yes, would that be $80 or?
Old 29-01-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster

I have RTF Fei Fei … I noticed that her nips are in fact light pink in color. She has beautiful looking natural & rounded tits and small nips. BTW, she has two dimples just above her butt cheeks. Very appetizing indeed! 😆

L1654A and L1658B have increased the price to $180 per pop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Awesome service accorded to me!

WL Name - Fei Fei
Origin - Guangdong, PRC
Age - 28 years young according to her (she looks like she is 25 years of age)
Tits - Natural C cups with brownish-pink pencil eraser size nips. Firm and yet bouncy. Very nice to caress, squeeze and suck.
Built - Neither slim nor plump, just nice. Very fair and smooth complexion. She has curvy butt.
Height - Approx 1.6 m without heels
House - L1658B

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-01-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
I have RTF Fei Fei … I noticed that her nips are in fact light pink in color. She has beautiful looking natural & rounded tits and small nips. BTW, she has two dimples just above her butt cheeks. Very appetizing indeed! 😆

L1654A and L1658B have increased the price to $180 per pop.
$180 for Fei Fei is worth it
Old 30-01-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
$180 for Fei Fei is worth it
Definitely more economically justifiable versus some GL houses which charge at $200 but whose WLs offer “half-fark” services. There are many $200-300 FL also offer mediocre services. 😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-01-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Definitely more economically justifiable versus some GL houses which charge at $200 but whose WLs offer “half-fark” services. There are many $200-300 FL also offer mediocre services. 😎
ikr, some cat60s provide even better service than them!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1