The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kinoshita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin:
Having a Visa does not necessarily mean automatic entry into SGP..... She can still be denied entry upon arrival at our checkpoints and turned away.

Thailand is part of ASEAN = No VISA is required
Old 16-02-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinoshita View Post
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin:
Having a Visa does not necessarily mean automatic entry into SGP..... She can still be denied entry upon arrival at our checkpoints and turned away.

Thailand is part of ASEAN = No VISA is required
Read the title bro...... I think they are discussing on ex-GL WLs coming back into SG after their contract. ASEAN do not apply to these WLs as they had signed T&C with the SG authorities.
My fellow Malaysian ladies oso same same T&C that's why they are reluctant to take up the GL brothels offers despite the lucrative incentives as they do not want to be banned from entry into SG after their stint.
Old 17-02-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

so lemme get this straight

any Thai or PRC or Msian or Vietnam girl that works in Geylang cannot come into SG again unless they are here as tourists, or are here because they have registered their marriage with a Singaporean? So cannot work here anymore? Cannot come here study? And if they have a romantic interest, cannot come here until marriage period?

Sounds pretty brutal and unfair. Such a discrimination. Do we have this practice for other occupations? What is unique about prostitution - legalized one too - that warrants such a law, if what I stated above is true?
Old 17-02-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

I think no re-entry even as tourist liao.

Which as bro pure mentioned, is rather brutal.

Think the top brass logic is that if they are allowed in, will see an increase in marriage with ex-WL, which will 'damage the fabric of society' and piss off the conservative groups in SG etc etc

Also more likely than not a face issue- draconian measure to signal that they are not 'pro-prostitution', and that they lan lan have to do cos "necessary".

Funny that if caught doing FL, 3 year ban but if legal WL, chance of lifetime ban.
Old 17-02-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
https://www.womensaction.sg/article/migration

“For licensed brothels in Geylang, the workers are given two-year contracts, and when the contract is up, they will have a lifetime travel ban."

But buddy, what's the point of bringing her back? If you wanna have a good time just go to where she is, enjoy and come back. If you are trying to create some life with her, then it might be a good idea to think again.
Wah! Lifetime travel ban means cannot come back Singapore, correct?

What if they were to change their name in Thailand? Will that siam the ban?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 17-02-2023, 08:24 PM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
Her name will be in the blacklist in both the sg embassy in bkk and Thailand embassy in Singapore. You need to request to remove her name from
The black list. Prerequisites u probably need to marry her or have baby with her. Something along this line b4 they even consider your request.

I have a fren who’s Thai wife tried to enter sg after she exit sg 20years later. They had a daughter. The daughter was allowed to enter sg. But the immigration detain the wife and send her back bkk.
Immigration told my fren he should have had her name removed from the blacklist.

I do know of former GL gals reentering sg to work as dome1 gals.
She even tried to ask me give her my address want me be her guarantor.
I rejected of cos. Dunno how she entered. Ica sleeping probably.
So what happened to your friend's Thai wife after being denied entry to Singapore?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 17-02-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
True love shall last a long way…my good buddy married a WL more than 20 years ago. I was invited as their best man and signed their marriage certificate in JB. They had 2 sons and a daughter. His wife is happy living in Malaysia and my buddy had to travel to/fro on daily basis, nevertheless they are a happy couple.

The girl was from Chiangmai. Came to Singapore worked in L06H72, back then was $40 and overnight was $110. After 2 years, she went back and build a house for her parents as well as brought land for growing paddy. Got a few buffaloes 🦬 and pigs 🐖. My buddy visited her for 2 years and later they decided to get married. You have to have a big heart to accept a WL, salute to my buddy.

When she became a Malaysian citizen, she was then able to visit Singapore anytime. Before the conversion, she wasn’t able to enter.
Wah! This is a nice story of their love conquers all. But really really challenging.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 17-02-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
It takes a brave and dedicated man to marry a girl who used to be in the flesh trade. There are some success stories but many tragic stories too. I nearly entered into a serious relationship with an ex GL girl some 10 years back to the point of she asking me to marry her in LOS. But things went pear shaped after one day she jokingly said she loved money. That was considered a red sign for me personally. Broke up with her later which was quite a painful sad period for me. I promised myself then no more emotional attachment to the regular girls that I booked. Happy with my present situation now be it at GL legal houses or FL Dome 1 and that is to fuck and fuck off and sometimes tipping the girls for their good service.
So how did you maintain the relationship with her? How long (after she went back) that thing went sour?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 17-02-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kinoshita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Wah! Lifetime travel ban means cannot come back Singapore, correct?

What if they were to change their name in Thailand? Will that siam the ban?
There was once a 19 yo WL using fake passport to enter and work in L8H17. When she reached BKK, she was detained due to the fake passport. 200,000baht bail paid and released, however have to travel from Chiangrai to Bangkok every 2 months to report at immigration office/police station. That process took about 2 years before she was set free and bail money returned.

Thereafter, she was able to apply and obtain a genuine passport using her real name. She had tried to enter using JB checkpoint with her new passport, however she was denied entry as her fingerprints were captured in the system.
Old 17-02-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
I think no re-entry even as tourist liao.

Which as bro pure mentioned, is rather brutal.

Think the top brass logic is that if they are allowed in, will see an increase in marriage with ex-WL, which will 'damage the fabric of society' and piss off the conservative groups in SG etc etc

Also more likely than not a face issue- draconian measure to signal that they are not 'pro-prostitution', and that they lan lan have to do cos "necessary".

Funny that if caught doing FL, 3 year ban but if legal WL, chance of lifetime ban.
Agree with your last statement, the punishment for legal WL is worst than illegal FL. Doesn't make sense.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 17-02-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9356 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
So what happened to your friend's Thai wife after being denied entry to Singapore?
Ganna sent back the next flight lo.
Old 18-02-2023, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3547 / Power: 17
funboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond reputefunboi has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

very informative.

Old 18-02-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Thereafter, she was able to apply and obtain a genuine passport using her real name. She had tried to enter using JB checkpoint with her new passport, however she was denied entry as her fingerprints were captured in the system.
With the biometric systems used now...... more and more fake identities are being discovered. Those who have been using fake identities are having a hard time finding places to hide.

A friend's brudder who got involved in a fight more than 20 yrs ago and killed the other guy went on the run to a neighbouring country. He managed to get a new identity with accompanying documents and lived a new life there..... until all these biometric stuff started to be implemented. And he was not even trying to leave that country but was caught out when he renewed his driver's license. His fingerprints matched the database and after verification with the SPF.... he was detained and subsequently extradicted back. Fortunately SG did not charge him for murder but the lesser offence of manslaughter and convicted 14 yrs imprisonment.

What I learnt from this case was that our data is shared with neighbouring countries and vice versa. All these PDPA is just bullshit if our details are an open book for neighbouring countries authorities. As a PI.... not difficult for me to obtain info on someone even if I kenna obstacles in SG with the PDPA bullshit. I just need to contact someone from another country agency to access and retrieve the info through this loophole.
Old 18-02-2023, 05:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Some ex WLs who went back said that if they want to come to Singapore as tourists, they have to write in to ICA. A sponsor is definitely needed. The responsibility of the sponsor is quite high.

The ex WLs are free to roam to other countries including ASEAN countries. I know a few of them are in KL now with work permit.
Old 18-02-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9356 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

By the way ex WL are required to sign and swear oath not to to marry sg men.

They can marry Malaysian men though. I saw from former L18h16 g23’s fb that she’s married to a Malaysian guy. 😂

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1