The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2023, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
How ironic.... early part of his life he was catching FLs.
Due to the stupid laws.... for the latter part of his life he became the supplier of FLs.
Nevertheless we have to thank folks like him for giving us a constant supply of fresh ladies for our stables.
Objectively, WLs are just like all the plumbers, electrician, etc that is working in Singapore from Malaysia. They are just providing a service to meet a need in society.

No rob or kill, frankly it is ok.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 20-02-2023, 03:18 AM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger149 View Post
Things were ok during the first few months when she went back home after her GL stint. Went to BKK during that period few times to visit her. She intro me to her family. But that time I just had this gut feeling that she expected me to also support her family financially. She also mentioned about marriage and the need to sometimes help out her 2 jobless brothers who were already married with kids of their own. When she detected my reluctance she broke up with me.
Oic. That is very sad.

I guess it is about both party compromising. Seriously, if we are like a friend of mine who is rich, no problem. Got a Thai gal pregnant, bought a house, a car and give a monthly allowance.

For the regular Joe, I guess they need to manage the expectation.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 20-02-2023, 03:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
It is a standard expectation from every thai lady that once they marry you, you will have to take care of the whole family. Girls being born in a Thai family will be the breadwinner and they will have to work hard to support the family, once you marry them you will have to take over their responsibility to provide them.

If you are lucky that you marry a girl who used to send home 100K baht a mth, you will have to do that once you marry her. That does not include other expenses such as buying a car, paying salary to the farmers taking care of their rice field, medical fees, new iPhones etc etc.

I am not saying that you can't marry a Thai lady, but you have to be prepared to provide support to their family, because their culture is always to take good care of their family, marrying a WL is tough because they used to be financially strong and your financial status must be stronger to match that. But if you guys a earning S$10k per mth, sure no issues.

But marrying a ex Geylang WL is a no no for SG as they are unable to come back to SG, and it'll be stressful for both parties living apart unless you are prepared to throw your IC and live there.
To live in Thailand, don't need to throw IC right?

Can just register yourself as Digital Nomad right? Or no? Please pardon me, as I am not familiar with all this.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 20-02-2023, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
stfatt is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post

Can just register yourself as Digital Nomad right? Or no? Please pardon me, as I am not familiar with all this.
For those negative thoughts of marrying WL, I got 1 bro who been the same situation. Now he is happily married with her in sg and had two kids. He's not rich and the girl is working a decent job now. She send money to her family without the support of mine bro.but the initial years will be tough as he have to appeal the girl to come.
Old 20-02-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

You can use the Retirement Visa (1yr each time) if you qualify and of age 50yo or above. You can't be employed in TH, but I guess Digital Nomad is not employment. Otherwise need to keep doing visa run. My friend is doing that now.
Old 20-02-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfatt View Post
For those negative thoughts of marrying WL, I got 1 bro who been the same situation. Now he is happily married with her in sg and had two kids. He's not rich and the girl is working a decent job now. She send money to her family without the support of mine bro.but the initial years will be tough as he have to appeal the girl to come.
Wah lau, you joined in 2008 and only got 9 post. This one your 9th post. This thread managed to make you post, solid lah.

Your friend's WL is from Thailand? She was working in one of the Geylang house?

What is the gal working as now? Probably retail, correct? I am also curious, how much would be reasonably sufficient to send back each month to "support" the basic needs of the family?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 20-02-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
stfatt is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Wah lau, you joined in 2008 and only got 9 post. This one your 9th post. This thread managed to make you post, solid lah.

Your friend's WL is from Thailand? She was working in one of the Geylang house?

What is the gal working as now? Probably retail, correct? I am also curious, how much would be reasonably sufficient to send back each month to "support" the basic needs of the family?
Yes she was in one of the houses. Now I think she is now F&B manager. How much she send I not sure only knows she never ask for mine bro. I only see many have negative thoughts for the girls so like to voice out mah. I Chiong many years see many things. Only can say the bros out there like to flaunt money in front of the girls that's why they think those bros like financial boat for them to help them ashore.
Old 20-02-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Quote:
Wah! Lifetime travel ban means cannot come back Singapore, correct?

What if they were to change their name in Thailand? Will that siam the ban?
I think the ruling is clear, cannot come in. Lifetime ban. Does not matter what the reason is. These rules are in place to protect the "integrity" of our society. Geylang is not a dating agency.

The goverment's intention was not for Singaporeans to build long term relationships with these ladies. Not for them to marry, have kids, get PR, apply for hub etc. Thats also why there is a clear time limit for their employment here as well. I think the only way to "siam" as 1 bro mention is for them to enter with a new country passport then ICA cannot find them on the blacklist anymore.
Old 20-02-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Yeah a bro already replied this, get a retirement visa if you are over 55 if not no choice do a visa run in/ out, was in Chiang Mai 2 weeks back and one of the cousins of my gal married to a Malaysian which he registered his marriage to the Thai office, was given a 3 MTHS visa everytime he enters Thailand by land border because he only drives in, Thai system is not straight forward and it changes everytime.

To correct someone who thinks I'm against marrying a Thai, nope, this thread is about marrying a Thai WL working in registered houses, so far it's to enlighten TS that the girl will not able to enter SG again, I have a fair share of friends wanting to do that but in the end they give up as they themselves know that they won't be able to commit to stay in Thai with the girl.
Old 20-02-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Not just Thal ladies..... it is an Asian culture thingy. Same thing if you marry a vietbu , pinay or indon wife. They oso expect you to support their families too.
Wahhh if we were to continue this we will have to be in a different thread, rest assured Thai girls are not really threatening than the other Nationalities mentioned
Old 21-02-2023, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes she was in one of the houses. Now I think she is now F&B manager. How much she send I not sure only knows she never ask for mine bro. I only see many have negative thoughts for the girls so like to voice out mah. I Chiong many years see many things. Only can say the bros out there like to flaunt money in front of the girls that's why they think those bros like financial boat for them to help them ashore.
Those who flaunt with $$ is sad if what they can do is just flaunt with $$.

Wah, she can do until F&B Manager, si beh power leh.

All this WLs are really champion, they should be treated with more respect. They help keep crime rates and preserve many families, which would otherwise be broken. They brought hope and joy to the lives of many men in Singapore.

They deserve better treatment lor.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 21-02-2023, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Of course happily married lah. Everyday can make love shiok shiok. Congrats to your friend. Should get him to register and share his journey, that will be so helpful to TS.

Frankly, sex is what bonds relationship. Many local ladies don't subscribe to this. One thing I like about Thai gal is that they know that sex is a "need" not just a "want" for men.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 21-02-2023, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
I think the ruling is clear, cannot come in. Lifetime ban. Does not matter what the reason is. These rules are in place to protect the "integrity" of our society. Geylang is not a dating agency.

The goverment's intention was not for Singaporeans to build long term relationships with these ladies. Not for them to marry, have kids, get PR, apply for hub etc. Thats also why there is a clear time limit for their employment here as well. I think the only way to "siam" as 1 bro mention is for them to enter with a new country passport then ICA cannot find them on the blacklist anymore.
Like I said, all this WLs should be treated with more respect. What integrity are they talking about when CECA is allow in to take the jobs of Singaporean correct?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64082923

Canada is SO BIG and they ban foreigners from buying property because it drives up property prices there.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...n-from-cabinet

Thailand SO BIG and they also doesn't lelong off their land to foreigners.

But in Singapore, our lands / properties are lelong off to foreigners. I heard from one property agent who told me that he came across PRC buyers who said : Singaporeans don't buy nevermind, next time can rent from me.

SG Govt should ban foreign buyers on property and allow WLs to come back after 3yrs (same as those FL who kena caught). Or frankly, don't even ban. Must give credits to them mah.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 21-02-2023, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
Wahhh if we were to continue this we will have to be in a different thread, rest assured Thai girls are not really threatening than the other Nationalities mentioned
That's why I ask : Can we bring Thai gal in as FDW?

But nobody reply me. We have Thai gals as helper in Singapore long time ago but govt stopped it liao.

If now can, then ho say liao. LOL!

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 21-02-2023, 04:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 497 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That's why I ask : Can we bring Thai gal in as FDW?!
Should be able to...... I went to a client's house in Sentosa Cove and she has 2 maids. Initially I thought they were filipinas because they look like pinays. After a few visits then I found out that they were actually Mexicans. They had been working for my client for several years when she was in the USA and she brought them over when she relocated to SG.
My client enlightened me that her migration lawyer had informed her that it was possible for her to bring them over and she left it to him to arrange it.... no problem at all.
I asked my employment agent friend about this and he says apparently any nationality can be brought in as an FDW...... but agents are only sourcing from those countries which are profitable to them.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1