The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-03-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 23
Loveseeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Can share which stable bait and switch?
Old 21-03-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
zeeplockk is Cool - loads of Potential

Nana from CandyClub

Look: 8.5/10 Mid 20s, seductive and playful
Body: 9/10 D cup set of boobs, pleasant to handle. Petite size to carry and bonk.
BBBJ: 9/10 really hardworking and long duration, suction is good too.
FJ: 9/10 accommodating to all requests for positions, her moans are really loud and sexy. Not a time waster, make full use of the session with me.
GFE: 9/10 able to converse in english,cuddle with feeling. Friendly and polite lady to be with.

Overall, thumbs up for the effort trying to please.

Thanks to Bro Tc for prompt and swift reply as always!
Old 21-03-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 8
Aroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud ofAroithai69 has much to be proud of

Micky of Club Friday

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=925499

Looks: 8/10 Pretty thailand look. Similar to the photos with some filter discount. Slightly more tanned than photos. She gives me the GEM you find outskirts bar kind of feel.

Body: 8/10 Nice slim body. Very good for bonking.

Boobs: 8/10 Very nice and soft natural B cups that were not too small.

Frenching: 10/10 French language professor.

BBBJ: 10/10 Very hardworking here with good skill. Slurping and good suction.

FJ: 10/10 Fantastic sex we had. Passionate and responsive felt like a hot lover sex.

GFE: 8/10 Good communication effort. Knows how to keep the session non commercial.

Overall I am very happy I booked the session with her. A pretty lady with good sex skills to pleasure you with a very positive attitude.Confirm won't regret. Highly recommended.
Old 21-03-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
giantlittle10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Missy – Club Friday
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=923139

Ranked not bad among all the FL i tried.

Looks 8.5/10 (look extremely chio and sweet gt abit korean feel, slightly tanned)

Body 10/10 (natural c-d and a superb hour glass shape, slightly thick abt)

Service 11/10 OUT OF SCALE! (gentle to the max with maxmium gfe feel, hold ur hands and rush u into the room then give u a gf cuddle and some frenching. Fan u when aircon is not that cold. Totally non commercial, will lie down on u and cuddle u when resting.)

Bonus: OKT friendly and understanding.

She is really really a super nice girl. i am writing this fl becos i think she deserve to earn more. If i got more money i will book her everyday. No joke

Last edited by giantlittle10; 16-08-2023 at 01:29 PM.
Old 21-03-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylphz View Post
Noota (FlirtyGirls) FR

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=925334

See Noota looks good and I immediately texted bro FG for booking the earliest available slot.

First impression, very similar to posted pics, nice smile, slim and busty!

As we chat, her hands slowly moved under my berms and start caressing my thighs.

A chain of events quickly resulted in each of us wearing our birthday suits.
I got her to stand up and spin one round so I could see her body in detail.
Nice nipples, a perky butt, and a clean shaven pussy.

After a quick shower, we got back to bed we continued making out,
that's where the aggressive tongue fighting starts.
Very quickly her pussy got very wet and I started fingering her while she played with her own tits.

1st shot she took it slow with a sensual BBBJ,
she has very soft tongue, very high when she used her tongue to flick around to stimulate you.
Afterwards suddenly she went deep on me, can face fuck her with very little to no gagging from her.
Apparently, she is a really experienced when it comes to giving a blowjob.

As I increased my pace, she began to moan louder,
tugging the sheets from the bed and occasionally grasping my arms as she stared directly at me with an ecstatic look.
We started in the missionary, and the initial penetration left her gasping for air. Her facial expression is wonderful to witness.
To be perfectly honest, her moans and the expression on her face as she is being hard pounded are truly unforgettable.

Switched to doggy and hard pounded her again until climax.
She just slumps on bed and gave me 2 thumbs up with a grin.

After we caught our breath, she cleaned me up and literally had to dragged my tired body to shower.

I believe that she really enjoys it when you bang her hard and deeply.
Her moans and reaction greatly boost your ego and sensations,
making you want to give her everything you've got.

RTF? Likely high chance due to her price with her service provided, hard to beat!
Added to target list. Sharing her live pics here for preview.

Old 21-03-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bananashaky is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Mary from Seduction

Look: 8/10, pretty girl, nice smile. 95% like pic
Boobs: 8/10, soft and natural xtra large sized boobs
BBBJ: 10-1/10, super hardworking and blow till I wan cim, but I stop her cus she don’t do cim, that’s why I minus 1 pt.
FJ: 9/10 willing to try all position and rides hard
GFE: 11/10 very good service and hardworking

Damage: 150/60/2
Old 21-03-2023, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
popball is Cool - loads of Potential

PAMELA:
I sent to Lust cause I was around central area, and since Lust stables have more hits than misses. Bro lust responded promptly, and sent me the pictures of the ladies available to my free time. Saw Pamela, and I do prefer ladies with short hair, and did a quick booking.

To set the record straight, her command of English is almost non existent, but she more than makes up for it in terms of service. With the help of Google Translate, communication was pretty good.

One of the big plus points is that her shower was from top to bottom, and I am pretty sure she has a high expectation on cleanliness, so it was a pleasure. Her foreplay and BBBJ is way better and more patient than the normal too, and it's going to be a mental exercise on self restraint for those who decide to take a slot. The usual actions are great as well, and the thing is that it does not feel like a commercial transaction. If you take your time, I'm certain that you will be rewarded too.

Bro Lust delivers once again!
Old 21-03-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
phathipp0 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Decided to write a simple one today for Carrot from Seduction

looks 8/10
gfe 10/10
body slim type with enhanced D 8/10
bbbj 9/10
fj 10/10
no regrets man trying this girl. more like making love n French like mad then a commercial fuck.
highly recommended. can speak not bad English too so that's a plus.
Old 21-03-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 2
pinkniprunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Missy – Club Friday
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=923139

Looks: 7/10 Sweet looking lady. With slight Thai tan.

Body: 8/10 Well maintained and slim body.

Boobs: 8/10 Natural Soft Bs, nice to cup and play with.

Bbbj: 10/10 Awesome. Slurping with some DT action, and she didn't rush. I got very turned on and needed to stop her or else I shoot already.

Fj: 10/10 Bro FR accurate. Her riding is good. The pleasure she makes my cock feel. I no need change position I shoot already. Must be already super turned on from her BBBJ that's why shoot so fast. Rest and 2nd round did doggy and missionary finally she gave me BBBJ and HJ shoot out coz I tired already. No complains from her and she happily pleasured me throughout the session.

RTF: Definitely a yes from me. Wonderful sex experience from her combine with her good service oriented attitude.
Old 21-03-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 7
Fatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to behold

Winnie from CandyClub

OKT 10/10: Great talk cock session with him while i arrived early for Winnie.

Body/Face: 8.5/10 Very pretty SYT, skin tone still considered fair. very proportionate, not skinny nor fat as well

Boobs: 9/10 big D, man made but boobs lover will still fall in love with her.

Bathing: 8/10 very initiative, cleaned the right spots with her hands at the right moment if u know what i meant

French: 9/10 for her frenching and tongue skills

BBBJ: 8.5/10 knows her mouth and tongue well on how to give a good blowjob

FJ: 9/10 great moans expected from her. Missionary position and with her on top. cum slightly faster maybe cos she was tighter than most girls i bonk. Quite good in bed. Satisfied with her service. Both shot done and not wasted.

RTF: yes if i have the time

Damage: $160-90mins-2shots.
Old 21-03-2023, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light

My last review on this lady got removed:
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=922618

Not sure why but like I said, too many fake reviews nowadays, it's actually getting easier to spot them and from the same old operators I noticed. I know because I personally have spent too much money on their landmines.

So here's a review for KinkyThai one of the operators which so far, advertisers good quality ladies, no bait and switch so far.

TDLR for Aria of Flirtygirls (since my last genuine review got deleted lol)

- Looks: Eyes not so big, but body is fair, curvy not fat kind, really sexy bod.
- Busty C-Cups, I personally don't think it's 100% natural but good quality ones, soft and huge.
- Allows painting, switch to different positions, no complaints
- GFE - High. Not talkative and talking about her life, focuses on you.

So go for it guys, don't blow your hard earned salary on landmines, this is a proven lady.
Old 21-03-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
rainymrt is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried Joyce from Lust yesterday.

Location and room is good, easy to get to and pretty comfortable ( I dozed off for a bit after the first shot)

Looks wise does match the pictures shown.

Service wise, It was fantastic. She does try hard which makes me feel the sense of satisfaction .

I decided to try her as I have a cosplay fetish that developed after years of watching too much JAV. She does look quite good in that uniform with her cleavage spilling out.

RTF: Yes, I also really want to try Ginny from the same stable.
Old 21-03-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light

https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=924671

BB from Flirtygirls.
$150/2/90

Thanks operator for fast response!

She looks exactly, 95% like the pictures. Amazing but I think she has either went back or going home today, not sure.

Anyway I read good things about her, yes friendly but she is a one-trick pony. I think either ORD mood or just too popular. Only missionary.

You can't lick her pussy, it's too sensitive apparently.

I think value for money wise is just not there but again maybe it's just me but no bait and switch and a really beautiful lady, tall, fair and busty.

That's my honest review and if you guys want me to write more genuine/honest sharings please UP my points, thank you in advance guys.
Old 21-03-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kayakracer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Review for Dawn from Club Friday
https://sbfsg.shop/showthread.php?t=924376

Look: 8. A beautiful matured beauty MILF vibe. Definitely one that I will have affair with. Similar to the photos posted, discount age as I believe is old photos.
Body: 8. Great figure for a milf. Sexy with good curves in the right places. Combine with her big natural boobs. Soft and nice to squeeze grope and suckle.
Bbbj: 9.5. She is good with her tongue here. All out to pleasure my cock. Almost CIM. Had to stop her.
Fj: 9. Accommodating and responsive. It felt really passionate and was a hot sex session. Released 2 shots easily. She is good.
GFE: 9. Very hardworking lady. Service oriented. Makes me comfortable and communication very easy. Her English not bad.
Shower: Standard procedures, but hardworking and with pleasant attitude

Overall: 9/10 session for me.

Bonus - Her massage very good. No wonder Bro CF advertise massage special for dawn.
Old 21-03-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
nikejustdoit is Cool - loads of Potential

Short FR for baby from hus of thai

looks: similar to photo
body: a little bit of meat
boobs: definitely for petite syt lovers! Natural & soft
Shower: lots of tease with those huge jugs
BBBJ: mind blowing blow job, almost CIM , had to stop her (might be due to the mint mouthwash or the mint sweet got the cooling feeling)
FJ: Shiok. Didnt last long due to the BBBJ
GFE: More of the playful type with lots of tease
location and place is acceptable. Polite okt

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1