The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2016, 03:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Zaralace is Cool - loads of Potential
Mp in the west

Tried out this neighbourhood spa place in Bukit Batok after midnight, apparently it was filled with lots of syt and quite full.
So I made a reservation and wanted a 90mins massage but ended up getting a 60mins one instead due to a recommendation from the receptionist.

Last edited by Zaralace; 17-02-2016 at 03:12 PM.
Old 17-02-2016, 04:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Decent place with lots of teasing +extra if you want (bukit batok)

Hi bro
can share the location or contact

Thx
Old 17-02-2016, 06:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

TS be discreet about location no need to post " bukit batok". Location only thru pm.
Old 17-02-2016, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 18
johnwp88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnwp88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnwp88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro care to share thank
Old 17-02-2016, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

CB lah.....

This playground of ours will be gone pretty soon.

Zzzzzzz
Old 17-02-2016, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
altec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to beholdaltec7 is a splendid one to behold

Good sharing TS but this place is not new.

Don't put the location so openly next time.
Old 17-02-2016, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Weelian15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, please share. Thanks
Old 17-02-2016, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
TS be discreet about location no need to post " bukit batok". Location only thru pm.
Up front & centre right smack in the first sentence some more... well done. Just don't understand why people have to mention the location in their FRs. Purely self-defeating. He could have fudged the location by mentioning "west" or "out of town", and it still wouldn't have diminished the value of his FR in any way.
Old 17-02-2016, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
Up front & centre right smack in the first sentence some more... well done. Just don't understand why people have to mention the location in their FRs. Purely self-defeating. He could have fudged the location by mentioning "west" or "out of town", and it still wouldn't have diminished the value of his FR in any way.
dont worry i zapped him , anyway the location and ml name out i alr know where
Old 17-02-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 13
prostate is a name known to allprostate is a name known to allprostate is a name known to allprostate is a name known to allprostate is a name known to allprostate is a name known to all

Any kind soul can share the location with me ... Promised will up u !!!
Old 17-02-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

Bukit batok, massage for $80 per hour.. Too easy to guess.. Next time put "west", soon its gonna be crowded and price inflation..
Old 17-02-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro

Can share the location please
Old 17-02-2016, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 20
creator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to allcreator is a name known to all

the location plus the name of the lady is a giveaway.
careful with your FR bro
Old 17-02-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi Ieonkiwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
dont worry i zapped him , anyway the location and ml name out i alr know where
You dont come here KPKB
LOL

Stupid cock
Old 17-02-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 10
muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!muthusammy86 is one of the Best!

Bro why you so explicit about this place leh? This spa already under AV radar after the heartland aunties complained to media some months ago. Heard also that AV perform spot checks up to twice daily. You want to have your nric details taken down by AV? Or are you out to sabo the girl you mentioned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaralace View Post
Tried out this neighbourhood spa place in Bukit Batok after midnight, apparently it was filled with lots of syt and quite full.
So I made a reservation and wanted a 90mins massage but ended up getting a 60mins one instead due to a recommendation from the receptionist.
So I waited while this sweet and pretty young girl brought me into this nice room with shower facilities. Changed into a baggy boxers and started the massage.
It was a pretty solid massage with good pressure and helped to loosen up my joints and muscles. ML was called yuki aged 24, got to know after chatting for awhile.Friendly and very willing to serve! She started with a back massage and once she got to the bottom - the fun begins!
She would start massaging your bum and start teasing your inner thighs. My xiao didi was so hard by that time she said she was shocked because she "accidentally" went into my boxers and touched it. She continued massaging and caressing my balls and inner thigh and butt for a good 10 mins while I lay without saying a word (only heavy breathing), enjoying every moment of it.
After she massaged both sides of my inner thighs and balls, I mentioned I couldn't take it anymore and she said there's always a way to deal with that *wink wink*

So we struck an under the table deal for a discreet HJ since this place was still considered a decent MP.
Damage 80 for an hour massage + HJ 40
The staff and ML was so friendly and boast such a great service attitude. After blowing my load all over, Yuki went to wash up and told me to stay there while she massaged my biceps and hands while always "accidentally" pushing against her soft B cupped breast and sometimes her down there.
Overall, worth every penny for those who don't mind paying a little more for service and less awkwardness especially when entering or exiting the place and talking to the MLs since they sort of know what you're really there for.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1