The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Theclay82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What is wrong with viet ktv nowadays????

Hi guys,

for those who frequent viet ktvs for many years, do u find that the quality
after covid did not improve and also the number of girls are dropping,
heard that most of them do not like to come sg ktv to work anymore
due to high cost to pay the ktv boss every month and also tips are not as high as
around the region, not sure if this is true, iam starting to get bored
of going viet ktv due to lack of quality and high expenses, what do
u guys think????
Old Yesterday, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 13
obeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud ofobeyyodude has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theclay82 View Post
Hi guys,

due to high cost to pay the ktv boss every month and also tips are not as high as
u guys think????
Hmm not sure exactly about Viet KTV, but I know the Thai pub/diu and fl scene has this issue too which should be similar. Girls always tell me sg tips/flowers are more but need to pay a lot. Pay for WP, plus pay for food and some bosses make them pay extra rental. If they have many bros supporting them can earn a lot, but normal can be quite tough.

Some girls use sg as an in between before going to other countries work "on holiday", as japan, Taiwan, HK, and some msia places they don't need to pay anything. So they will go on Asia tour before going back home to relax.

Also now many can earn big bucks just working in bkk because of the flood of prc money.
Old Yesterday, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 9
thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theclay82 View Post
Hi guys,

u guys think????
This is true. Quality is bad for Viet hostess. Other scene such as ML and FLs are having the same issues.

From my conversations and primary 6 education comprehension skills, the reason could be as such.
1. Another bro mentioned, the cost in SG is higher. The middle man is charging and earning a bigger cut compared to the past in the name of inflation. As a result, the girls are more urgent in earning back the sunk cost. They usually do so by marking up the price of their services which clearly, most bros will not buy it unless you are Fan Bing Bing quality.
2. High Charges Low business transaction. Giving they have lower successful transactions, they make lesser compared to the past where lower fees, more transaction. Some even leave SG making a loss. They then start sharing the horror stories of how SG is not profitable in their own circle and new syt, gems that might have come to SG then decides not to.
3. Fairy Tail dream smashed. We all wish to work minimal effort, earn 1m. The girls as well. They have been sold this dream by middleman that singkie are Robert. Minimal effort and they will be showered with money. Once again, expectations and reality does not match. After realizing the reality, they start to whine and complain being cheated, once again to their circle of sister in their home country.

I have visited JB KL BKK ChiangMai HK GZ SH Beijing HZ etc recently due to work. The quality is just as high at pre covid prices. The only way to correct this is for the middle man to stop charging so much but this would almost be impossible as everyone wants to make more money.
Old Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1660 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41162 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is wrong with viet ktv nowadays????

High cost of living especially rental cost kill most of the business in SG

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32756454
Old Yesterday, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 15
power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of
Re: What is wrong with viet ktv nowadays????

I do not think so...If you have go KTV before covid, the tips is only $50 and ST only 200 to 250. Nowadays it is $100 and ST $400 up. which is more than double. Do not hear what the girls said. They re earning more. It getting more expensive so less ppl go. For siam diu, before covid flower start with $50 and now $100 and alcohol prices also have increase alot. So lesser ppl go....
Old Today, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatpoorguy View Post
This is true. Quality is bad for Viet hostess. Other scene such as ML and FLs are having the same issues.

From my conversations and primary 6 education comprehension skills, the reason could be as such.
1. Another bro mentioned, the cost in SG is higher. The middle man is charging and earning a bigger cut compared to the past in the name of inflation. As a result, the girls are more urgent in earning back the sunk cost. They usually do so by marking up the price of their services which clearly, most bros will not buy it unless you are Fan Bing Bing quality
Totally agreed.

This is what I see personally, happy to hear other view.

10 15 years ago all the viet girls come here on 30 days tourist visa, they were free to try out the scene and accepted tips as minimal as 20$. I met quite some carefree girl and had fun outside the ktv, brought them out for dinner and sightseeing.

Fast forward, the gov introduced 6 month pass for ktv girls, and all the middleman (mostly seasoned mami) started charging crazy agent fees ranging from 5k - 10k to do the pass for she girl. In addition they also passed monthly levy and other cost to the girls, each ended up to pay 1k - 2k every month.

The girl mindset changed completely. They are owning money the moment they reach SG shore, and all they care is how to run as many tables as possibles every day. Hence Tips fees increased, 20$ , 50$, 100$ over time,

Economy is getting better in HCMC also. Girls can earn as much as 2 million dong (100$) in some ktv session, and they don’t have to be as playful as what we expect.

I think that’s how we are left with the current state of KTV scene here in sg.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1