The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2008, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 21
flowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Abalone

I was fucking with my GF few days ago... Its was very hot but rough sex as I went overseas trip for 1 month....

Than after sex, i saw her pussy become as big as abalone...
What is happening??? Its red and swollen.... usually, its a cute little lovehole....

What is HAPPENING??? I am worried,....
Old 10-09-2008, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all
Re: Abalone

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
I was fucking with my GF few days ago... Its was very hot but rough sex as I went overseas trip for 1 month....

What is happening??? Its red and swollen.... usually, its a cute little lovehole....

Fren you banged so hard sure sore one. Hopefully nothing was torn in her lovehole. Once had very rough sex with my then gf over the course of the night. The next day it was swollen and she had difficulty walking for a couple of days.
Old 10-09-2008, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Maybe it's due to what you mentioned " Very hot and Rough sex " and she's not wet enough !Or maybe she's allergic to some lubricant cos so many brands and also different brands of condom use different lubricant. If her pussy is back to normal now, than shouldn't be any problem liao. If not, better go to a doctor!
Old 10-09-2008, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Could be other feminine problems lah. Yeast infection or what not.
Encourage her to see a doctor if the problem is still there.
Old 11-09-2008, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
daniely4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when you say swell up like an abalone, which part is inflamed? Mainly just the labia or vulva? if its general swelling of the labia, like above bro has already said, its probably an allegic reaction.

How long did the swelling last? If it resolve quite soon post coitus, could actually just due to increased blood flow due to excessive stimulation. If it took about a day to resolve, could be allegic reaction. If up to now still swollen, then likely to be infection, so do get it checked out.

Fact that you were away for 1 month, probably deserves a more detailed history should be taken...but..:P ..
Old 11-09-2008, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3645 / Power: 19
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If it goes away in a few days then it should be fine lah.
It will be damn painful when she pee..........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1