The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by snooker View Post
http://th.china-embassy.gov.cn/eng/zgqz/qzjj/

Read official info from China embassy

Malaysian cannot enter Shenzhen visa free even with tour from Hong Kong, they can't even apply for 5 days temporary visa (before Covid)
Lol..... please post the updated version.
The one you posted is 2013 version..... many changes since 2013.
Anyway you can always join my company's day tours to Shenzhen if you are kiasi..... my tour guides will guide you safely across the border and back.
Old 21-04-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
desmond777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just info for all. I managed to cross over to shenzhen from Hong Kong on 11 apr but had to apply for VOA at luohu station before crossing the China customs. The processing counter (even with 3 officers) was extremely slow and it took me about 2h to finally get the VISA just with 10 pple in the queue.

Cost was around 170RMB if i remember and valid for a 5 day stay but only allowed to travel within SZ. Note also VISA counter closes at 4:30pm daily.

Hope that helps
Old 28-04-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hanoimaw is Cool - loads of Potential

seriously, this is China. sure you can get into the country without a visa but the hotels?

if it is an international hotel, they will surely want to check all documents? including visa
Old 02-05-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jacksonkang234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyinchina View Post
Hi all,
I have been a slient reader for the longest time and thought I should contribute in this page since after all, I have been in China for the longest time and am now in Guangzhou.
Do you have any info or contact on lactating FLs providing services aka 深圳奶妈?TIA
Old 03-05-2023, 02:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Giving a firsthand experience of crossing into Shenzhen from Hongkong.
1st attempt on 30.04.2023 by metro..... train was packed and disembarked at Lowu. Wow.... the crowd crossing into Shenzhen is macam like the SG to JB CIQ human jam.... long queues at every counter. Joining the tailend of the queue I was not even sure if I am in the right queue as we were too far away from the directional signs. Speaking to a fellow traveller in the same queue.... was informed to expect at least a 2-3 hr wait. He is a Hongkie and going into Shenzhen to visit relatives during this long weekend holidays..... then he told me I was in the wrong queue. I should be in the foreigners queue on the other side.... to apply for Visa on Arrival and then rejoin the queue again.
I decide to abort my journey and return back to my hotel.... thats when another problem surfaced. There is no way to return back to the metro!! Everywhere I tried to find a way back to the metro was either "No entry" or blocked off. As I wandered around the building looking for an exit.... I noticed a couple of Gong An had been observing and following me. Finally they approached me and I explained my situation to them.
I was told to follow them.... it seems the only way back is via a lift up to the 3rd level.... pass through the immigration office to exit on the other side.... and down the backstairs to the metro platform.

After returning back to my hotel.... I had a chat with the concierge. He told me the easiest way to cross the border is by going with a tour group..... he recommended a travel agency near our hotel.
Old 03-05-2023, 03:23 AM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

2nd attempt on 02.05.2023.

I went to the travel agency recommended by my hotel conceirge yesterday.... they have daily day trip tour packages to Shenzhen but I told them I only want to follow their tour group across the border. After that I rather be on my own free n easy. They were reluctant initially until I assured them I will need to return to HK.... and they agreed after checking with my hotel. But I could only join the group next day. Paid HK198 to them and was briefed on the procedures since I will be returning back to HK on my own.

This morning (02.05.23) we left the travel agency on our journey. There were 8 of us..... all foreigners and each given a jockey cap with the travel agency logo. A van brought us to the metro where we continued to Lowu. Today is not much crowd. Our guide took our passports and told us to wait near the foreigners' counter while she went to the immigration office. About 10 mins later.... she returned and led us to an immigration lane at the side of the office where an immigration officer counted us off as he returned our passports individually to us.... and we are free to go. I checked my passport.... no visa or any immigration stamp.
Instead there was a slip of paper with my details, the travel agency name and rubberstamped in red chinese wordings - "permitted to remain in Shenzhen until 2359 hrs" with today's date.
I parted company with the tour group after exiting the building.
Old 03-05-2023, 03:31 AM
Samster

Coming back to HK was a breeze..... as there were quite many people also returning to HK....I just followed the crowd. Navigation was easy as there were big directional signs in chinese and english. Clearing immigration was smooth too as the officer just took back the slip of paper and scanned my passport. Less than 5 mins to cross back into HK.... the walk to the metro took longer 😀

So in summary..... I was able to cross into SZ and return to HK without a visa using a SG passport.
Old 05-05-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

The Chinese Embassy in Singapore had resumed issuing all types of visas to foreigners from March 15, after nearly three years of Covid-19 travel restrictions, reported The Straits Times.

China suspended issuing visas to foreigners in March 2020.

The 15-day, visa-free facility for Singaporeans travelling to China was also suspended, but it has not been resumed.

Those with visas issued before March 28, 2020, that are still valid will be allowed entry into China.

The updated policy will also allow for the resumption of visa-free travel to Hainan island and for tourists arriving in cruise ships to Shanghai.

Travellers from Hong Kong and Macau will be allowed visa-free entry to the southern manufacturing hub of Guangdong, while tourist groups from the Asean regional grouping can enter Guilin in Guangxi without a visa.

Lol.... National newspaper oso cannot report the news accurately...... "travellers from Hong Kong and Macau will be allowed visa-free entry to the southern manufacturing hub of Guangdong..... "

It is actually visa-free entry only for single same day journeys.... you must enter and exit on the same day. For visits of more than 1 day.... you still need to apply for the VoA (Visa on Arrival)
Old 06-05-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
a_smith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
The Chinese Embassy in Singapore had resumed issuing all types of visas to foreigners from March 15, after nearly three years of Covid-19 travel restrictions, reported The Straits Times.

China suspended issuing visas to foreigners in March 2020.

The 15-day, visa-free facility for Singaporeans travelling to China was also suspended, but it has not been resumed.

Those with visas issued before March 28, 2020, that are still valid will be allowed entry into China.

The updated policy will also allow for the resumption of visa-free travel to Hainan island and for tourists arriving in cruise ships to Shanghai.

Travellers from Hong Kong and Macau will be allowed visa-free entry to the southern manufacturing hub of Guangdong, while tourist groups from the Asean regional grouping can enter Guilin in Guangxi without a visa.

Lol.... National newspaper oso cannot report the news accurately...... "travellers from Hong Kong and Macau will be allowed visa-free entry to the southern manufacturing hub of Guangdong..... "

It is actually visa-free entry only for single same day journeys.... you must enter and exit on the same day. For visits of more than 1 day.... you still need to apply for the VoA (Visa on Arrival)
given the long queue at China Visa centre in Singapore, is it possible to apply for full china visa after entering Shenzhen via the Shenzhen VOA.
Old 07-05-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 22
Giggs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiggs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was one of those who did not apply for Visa when I went to beijing recently.
At the airport. the SQ counter told me I can make use of their 144hours visa free program, but I have to book another air ticket to a third country and leave within 144hours.
So I book a flight from Beijing to HK, then HK back to Beijing the next day (which i have another 144hours)

Below is the link

https://www.china-briefing.com/news/...20requirements.
Old 07-05-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
I was one of those who did not apply for Visa when I went to beijing recently.
At the airport. the SQ counter told me I can make use of their 144hours visa free program, but I have to book another air ticket to a third country and leave within 144hours.
So I book a flight from Beijing to HK, then HK back to Beijing the next day (which i have another 144hours)

Below is the link

https://www.china-briefing.com/news/...20requirements.
so at the china side of immigration does the officer requires you to show your departure air ticket before granting you the 144 hours visa?
Old 07-05-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_smith View Post
so at the china side of immigration does the officer requires you to show your departure air ticket before granting you the 144 hours visa?
When you check in at the country before you depart, inform the counter staff that you will be applying for 144hours. They will also check for your departure air ticket to the 3rd location.

There's a section in the airport just before passport checking which one has to apply for the 144hours visa. If unsure ask the staff at the airport once you arrived.

Custom will check for the air ticket (make sure it's not the same location as where you came from) and departure date/time is within 144hours.
They will also check for hotel bookings during your stay in the city.
then the usual questions like what will you be doing during the period.

I told them i didn't know Singaporeans need to apply visa now. The cutom officer smiled and say now policy changed.
Old 08-05-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
When you check in at the country before you depart, inform the counter staff that you will be applying for 144hours. They will also check for your departure air ticket to the 3rd location.

There's a section in the airport just before passport checking which one has to apply for the 144hours visa. If unsure ask the staff at the airport once you arrived.

Custom will check for the air ticket (make sure it's not the same location as where you came from) and departure date/time is within 144hours.
They will also check for hotel bookings during your stay in the city.
then the usual questions like what will you be doing during the period.

I told them i didn't know Singaporeans need to apply visa now. The cutom officer smiled and say now policy changed.
so the 144 hours visa's 3rd destination cannot be the destination of origin right?

example:

Not allowed: SIN-PVG-SIN

Allowed: SIN-PVG-TPE-SIN
Old 08-05-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_smith View Post
so the 144 hours visa's 3rd destination cannot be the destination of origin right?

example:

Not allowed: SIN-PVG-SIN

Allowed: SIN-PVG-TPE-SIN
yes, 3rd destination cannot be the same as the origin, and out of China
Old 19-05-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
storyaboutaguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Shekou Recommendations

Hi Gents, not sure if any info is already available on Shekou. Heard Chicken Street is closed. Anyone can recommend happening places in Shekou?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1