The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-11-2007, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 20
webb_chiam is one of the Best!webb_chiam is one of the Best!webb_chiam is one of the Best!webb_chiam is one of the Best!
Where is the Red-Light District for Beijing

hi bro(s) of sam
like to ask if anyone noe where is the Red-Light District located @ in Beijing
学习就像是嫖妓,因为又要花钱还需要出力。
梦想就像是意淫,做不到的话就靠想像吧。
Old 13-11-2007, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where is the Red-Light District for Beijing

Quote:
Originally Posted by webb_chiam View Post
hi bro(s) of sam
Aren't this type of question shld be ask @ "International Field Reports (New)" instead in "Welcome to FL Dome! [Free STDs Included]"

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 13-11-2007, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
push0205 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In beijing, you can go to San Li Tun (三里屯) at night. there are some local OKT looking for business. lots of con man, be careful.

I would recommand you a place call Qi Xing Dao (七星岛), address is 日坛路1号. Go there after 9 pm and just order a beer. all the girls will hanging around you wait you to fuck them. no local girls in this outlet. Most of the girls from Russia, Mongolia and Kazakhstan, if you are lucky, you may find Japs and Koreans. Most of those girls are students and models. Market rate is about 800 rmb one shot and 2000 rmb overnight. places and condoms will be provide.
Old 19-11-2007, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 18
adboy_6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by webb_chiam View Post
hi bro(s) of sam
Hi

Almost all spa, KTV and barber shop are potential red-light.

These are some places to recommend.
1. Landmark Hotel...Hard Rock Cafe....OKT standing outside. Charges about 800 to 1000 overnite...must neg. Once ok, car will bring some girls for you to see, you chose, then bring to your place. Go late, about 10:30 onwards.

2. Sanlitun....same style. In the bars also can find. If you are ang-mo, easier, asian...difficult. more expensive.

3. Wangfujin... Just step out of the entrance of Oriental Plaza (where olympic souvenier shop is), girls will approach you if you look foreign and single (try dress in colorful shirt). Yes, they will offer KTV and such, don't go for that. instead ask for tapao to your hotel. Assuming hotel is establish and girl-friendly. start from 8pm. Do not pay upfront...maybe 50% until aftermath.

4. Banana. disco wil many targets. depending on your skill and eyes.

Do read up the beijing recommendation and Beijing KTV threads. Better still, check with Mark Lim in those thread. He was my saviour when I was alone in BJ
Old 07-12-2007, 01:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Gemstone is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by adboy_6 View Post
Hi

1. Landmark Hotel...Hard Rock Cafe....OKT standing outside. Charges about 800 to 1000 overnite...must neg. Once ok, car will bring some girls for you to see, you chose, then bring to your place. Go late, about 10:30 onwards.

2. Sanlitun....same style. In the bars also can find. If you are ang-mo, easier, asian...difficult. more expensive.

3. Wangfujin... Just step out of the entrance of Oriental Plaza (where olympic souvenier shop is), girls will approach you if you look foreign and single (try dress in colorful shirt). Yes, they will offer KTV and such, don't go for that. instead ask for tapao to your hotel. Assuming hotel is establish and girl-friendly. start from 8pm. Do not pay upfront...maybe 50% until aftermath.

Do read up the beijing recommendation and Beijing KTV threads. Better still, check with Mark Lim in those thread. He was my saviour when I was alone in BJ
Paiseh, I did not see any thread in the International field Report on Beijing. I'm going there this Saturday. Was wondering if they have those BBS or massage place like those in Southern China. I would like to try red rope and double fly. Not sure available in BEJ or not.
Old 07-12-2007, 01:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Gemstone is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by adboy_6 View Post
Hi

Paiseh, did not manage to find the Beijing thread. Has it been moved?

I'm going to BEJ this Saturday. Was hoping there will be BBS and massage like southern china. Was hoping for red rope and double-fly. Anybody know if these are available in BEJ?

thanks
Old 09-12-2007, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Where is the Red-Light District for Beijing

You dun need to go hunting for a red light district in Beijing, just hang around any 4-5 star hotel after 9pm, you will get approached if you are a single guy standing around.

Who Shags Wins
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1