The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2009, 01:57 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tg Balai

Anyone wanna go ? Looks like this trip I will be Lone Ranger
Old 08-06-2009, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 20
neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!

was at balai on the 6-7th. prices of girls is getting horrible with ruko quoting me at 500k. stayed at the same old maxi and went bravo. was there with my taiwanese friend, visa was about 10usd. these indon really know how to squeeze us to the last drop
Old 09-06-2009, 01:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by neb_neb View Post
was at balai on the 6-7th. prices of girls is getting horrible with ruko quoting me at 500k. stayed at the same old maxi and went bravo. was there with my taiwanese friend, visa was about 10usd. these indon really know how to squeeze us to the last drop
Lucky me never go as planned otherwise oso kenna chopped saving my $$$ to cheong danok
Old 09-06-2009, 03:51 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Tg Balai

What is my shifu of the Southern Islands....? Bro xdeception.....you have being MIA....for sometime now!
Old 09-06-2009, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
It was saturday. So tat kind of price quite use to it. But if its from Ruko, quite out of the norm though.

Which joint tat quote u 500K? Must be SYT? Normally I would go Top10. But mostly MILF...my type.

Sorri, bro. Was tere on 5/6 only 1 nite. Checked out next afternoon. So didnt contact u or baby. Was in a rush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Bro xdeception.....you have being MIA....for sometime now!
Pretty busy lately. Was suppose to join friends at balai on 5 to 8 June. Went last ferry but next day i.e. 6/6 have to rush back for some personal matters. Tats why didnt ctc uncle ectc or u.

Stay at Holiday karumun. Last time check in was like 5yrs back! Not much changes. But I wouldnt recommend tis ancient hotel. The same goes to Paragon or Satria hotel. Same Boss. What piss me off is these hotels dont have hotel drivers to serve guests! So u have no choice but to get ur own drivers!

Btw rates was 6840 = S$1.00, 2820 = M$1.00
Old 09-06-2009, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pucukpanas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
What piss me off is these hotels dont have hotel drivers to serve guests! So u have no choice but to get ur own drivers!
Bro... I thought u are a regular with the public transport now. (Oplet)
Old 09-06-2009, 07:08 PM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pucukpanas View Post
Bro... I thought u are a regular with the public transport now. (Oplet)
Haha...the group I am joining, all kia su type. They prefer 3-1 package i.e. wifi coverage, hotel tpt and bfast inclusive. But if i go solo, I wouldnt mind trying the oplet fm the jetty to the hotel. Ojek may costs u RP15K. One-way hor.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
peter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter69on deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hotel karimun. I used to always stay there when i first cheong there.

The room always got the strong cigarette smell. i ok as i smoker.
The corridor got music somemore. somtimes only.
The best part is got morning call from downstair jetty.
Surprising, the girl still can sleep with the shouting they make. For me, eye big big. cock steam steam
Old 09-06-2009, 09:33 PM
Samster

neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!

tats why i opt for maxi. wifi is good =) standard room only $38 nia. btw my old kakis just called yesterday. we will be planning a trip next month. btw any brothers here can give me advice on how to take plane from batam to surbaya? how much? and where to book? thanks in advance
Old 25-06-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Was in Balai last week.The exchange rate was $1 to 7150rp

Book 1 cewek frm Rukkuo
Joint: Sen Sen
No:30
A Indon thai mixed. She claim that she was being taken care of by a Spore man. This is just a partime for fun.(Curi ayam)

Her plus point is she can speak Thai,chinese,canto,Hokkien , little english (listen only) & Indon. She know how to make u cum. Good altitude & sometime quite wild. Good contact of other cewek (those being bao one). She told me she has contact of those 18 to 20 yrs old young chinese cewek but quite expensive , i did not ask. There is another thai in her HP quite pretty with good body. I think at the same joint also going at 400 000.

Look:6
Boob:A cup
Body:7 (Wear G string)
BBBJ: 8 (Almost make me CIM)
FJ :7
Damage :350 000
Tip : 100 000 (She demand min 100 000 to 150 000)

The other indon cewek i forgot her house no. frm Villa. Her service quite professional & hygene. She work in Geylang & Batam before. Altitude & service very good but her body is abit turn off.

Boob:32B (sagged & soft)
Body:6 (small size)
BBBJ: 8 (Skillful but a bit rough)
FJ :7
Tip : 110 000 (She demand min 100 000 to 150 000)

Some say that the tax (60000rp) may be review again during Nov. Don`t know going up again or revise downward.

This 4 day 3 night trip (only book 2 cewek) cost me $330. over my budget
Old 25-06-2009, 09:58 PM
Samster

Im going on the July 3rd/4th and brudders wanna join in ?
Old 26-06-2009, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 20
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Im going on the July 3rd/4th and brudders wanna join in ?
Bro u can jio bro Bochun to go with u. I m saving my bullets for Mamila trip on 10th July weekend

Anyway hope u have a good trip there.

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 26-06-2009, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Boob:A cup
Tip : 100 000 (She demand min 100 000 to 150 000)

Tip : 110 000 (She demand min 100 000 to 150 000)

Some say that the tax (60000rp) may be review again during Nov. Don`t know going up again or revise downward.

This 4 day 3 night trip (only book 2 cewek) cost me $330. over my budget
If shes better than average, then top up slightly. But for me, RP100K shld be more than sufficient.

Oreidi immuned to the RP60K...

Important thing is u enjoy the trip.

Btw were u "screen" for fever upon coming out of the ferry? The last time I boarded last ferry, reached tere nitefall. Was shocked they carried out the temp test. Luckily was ok. Dont wish to be "quarantined" at Balai ho$p!

Sigh...with the current H1N1 flu, we were told by the mgmt not to visit Indon too cos it was oso classified as one of the infested countries by WHO. Looks like my next trip gonna be quite some time fm now....
Old 26-06-2009, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
Bro u can jio bro Bochun to go with u. I m saving my bullets for Mamila trip on 10th July weekend

Anyway hope u have a good trip there.
bochun going to surabaya on the 7th .....

anyone wanna join me to tg balai on the 4th ?
Old 27-06-2009, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
If shes better than average, then top up slightly. But for me, RP100K shld be more than sufficient.

Oreidi immuned to the RP60K...

Btw were u "screen" for fever upon coming out of the ferry?

Sigh...with the current H1N1 flu, we were told by the mgmt not to visit Indon too cos it was oso classified as one of the infested countries by WHO. Looks like my next trip gonna be quite some time fm now....
Oh Yes , they did a check before entering Balai but they did not check during our departure although saw some nurse walking around. I think just
y yang only , i see the way they check so fast(due to the crowd) don`t know got see the reading or not. I was joking to my friend that she didn`t even turn on the thermometer .

One stupid question. I am going to traveller to China .When i am back to Spore need to do self quarantine, I was a bit confuse on this issue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1